Chapter #3

Between Identities

 

Chapter #3

March 29

"You shall become Song Chae Rin or Song Hyo Rah's little sister" he said as he stood up to lead you to where your things were "now go" he said as he pushed you out of his office.

-"What?!" You Said completely shocked of what had just happened.

3:05pm

You were outside of a Café waiting for Kai to arrive. You were told to meet him there by your boss who surprisingly is acting like a child lately. But it's already been half an hour and Kai hasn't arrived "where is he?" You murmured a little impatiently dialing his number for the fifth time.

-"H..Hello?"

"Yah! Where are you?! It's been half an hour!" You yelled

-"I'm sorry~ I'm already here it's just that......"

"What?!"

-"It's embarrassing..."

"What's embarrassing?" You asked a bit confused

-"well..um..."

"Where are you?"

-"In the van that's parked at your right...."

"I'll be right over"

-"........"

You hanged up as you spotted EXO's private van and quickly walked towards its direction. Once you've arrived you knocked on the dark window "Yah open up!" You said impatiently. Kai opened the door a bit hesitantly but once it was compleatly opened you couldn't believe your eyes "What the?! Hahahahahahaha ha so this is Old Man's arrangement?" You said practically dying of laughter. What did you see? Well you saw Kai dressed as a perfect girl. He was perfectly disguised. He even had fake s. "Yah! Don't laugh! The old man tricked me!!" Kai said completely red of embarrassment. "Hahaha I'm sorry~ it's not very often that I see a charismatic dancer so girly~" you said pulling out a bit of agyeo. With this action Kai quickly forgave you. Oh yeah~ the power of cuteness.

 

3:45pm

After almost an hour of laughing and some girl practice both you and Kai went shopping for your new girl role. "I really should get another wig" you complained as you walked with a still embarrassed Kai. "Wh-Why?" He asked worried to be recognize. "Yah! Stop hiding your face! No ones gonna recognize you?!" You said already annoyed. "Don't get mad" "any ways we should go buy another wig this one is giving me an itch" and with that you made your way to a theater shop.

Kai's P.O.V.

'It's amazing how my best friend could transform herself from a stubborn guy to a perfect, beautiful...... Wait what am I thinking? She's just a stubborn girl yes a very stubborn girl....' He kept thinking to himself as you looked for a nice wig that wouldn't itch. 'Why can't I stop looking at her like this? Why is she causing this effect in me? Why did she have to suddenly turn into a girl?!' He kept thinking to himself.

End of P.O.V.

Your P.O.V.

6:15pm

So you have spent a few hours shopping with Kai who is for some reason acting weird 'must be the girl outfit haha' you tough to yourself as you walked back to EXO's private van and as you got in you finally realized something "Yah! Jong In! Where is all the other members?" You asked looking around as if they would pop out of anywhere "oh they're having a photo shoot today" he explained. "Aren't you supposed to be there too?" You asked confused. "Nah, I was the first one so old man Soo Man decided to trick me into dressing as a girl" he made a face at the last part. You couldn't help but laugh at his action it was just so cute and funny.

 

7:23pm

After a long car ride you have both arrived at SM's back entrance. You both had to report to Soo Man and you really wanted to see everyone when they saw Kai as a girl. They wouldn't be able to recognize him since he was so well dressed. Besides you wanted to know how many guys would hit on him. But who would've known that you wouldn't be prepared for what it was about to happen...

To Be Continued......

 

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ♡

Hey Guys!! Sorry for my late/short update but it is kinda getting hard to find Internet and Wifi nowadays XD. Anyways I know that I said that the main character was supposed to be "non asian" but it was hard finding a good picture for the cover so for now she shall be asian. Um I want to thank my two fans (OMG! I love u! T^T) for being my only fans! XD and well please comment XD and my dear and beautiful readers please fan me and leave comments as well XD well it shall be till next time Ta Ta! XD

 

Oh! And if you would like to see a female Kai then send me ur email or something and I will show u the pic I got XD