Woohyun x BabyBoo12

★ ♢ T E A C U P S || R E Q U E S T S H O P ♢ ★ [C L O S E D]

 

Woohyun x BabyBoo12
 
I stretched out myself after preparing my homemade meal and finishing last touch of it. I finished cleaning the house and also gone finish shopping for the gift I will give him and wondering if he is thinking the same. You probably are wondering what's the occasion? Yes? It's our 3rd Year anniversary of our marriage.
 
I waited for him thinking that maybe he will be just late and maybe just caught the traffic. I continued waiting for him for the past 3 hours but there's no sign of him, at least a call or a text but none. 
 
I started fixing the table and putting the cold food on the fridge. I knew the reason yet why am I not complaining? I just shrugged it off and changed my dress and decided to just go to a club since I knew he will not be coming home.
 
I will just sober myself up to forget this. I drove to the nearest nightclub and I was nearly kicked out cause I looked like a high schooler but I showed them my ID saying I was 22 years old.
 
I went to dance a bit and get a few shot but the wine isn't strong enough to make me forget my stress so I went to the counter and asked for stronger once.
 
"Ahjussi, give me your stronger one... Surprise me..." I smirked. "Agassi are you sure!" The man asked in concern a girl like me drinking the stronger ones, nah... "Trust me, I can do it..." I assured him.
 
"Here this one is the 3rd strongest one..." He place the Schorschbräu Schorschbock. I drank in oneshot "Ahjussi, are you joking me? Give me a stronger one than this." I wobbly said. Next he placed the Koelschip Start the Future. "Surprise me in this one..." The also drank it... "Kwenchana, Agassi?" He asked regretting giving her the shot. "Of course but it wasn't that strong do you have the last one!" I asked. His face was in horror hesitating to give the Brewmeister Armageddon. "Is this the strongest out of all?" He nodded. I drank it and suddenly cry.
 
"Ahjussi, does my husband still love me, huh?" I asked out of nowhere and cry. "I mean I support him in every way I can but just oneday to celebrate our anniversary... Why can't he come..." I sobbed. "Does he want a divorce?" I asked.
 
"Agassi..." He shook her. He have no choice but to call her husband so he get her phone out and search for possible caller. He soon found the caller name 'Namu Yeobo'. So he called it.
 
"Yeobeoseyo?" Woohyun answered while flirting with Seungyeon of KARA. "Seunghyun-ah, excuse me there's a call..." He excused himself.
 
"Ne... Yeobeoseyo?" He answered. "Your wife? Is drank I don't think she can drive the way home or else she might get into accident so I suggest you pick her up... The place is X Seoul." The bartender Ahjussi informed.
 
He quickly said goodbye hearing Hyerin was drank and go to his car and went to the place where she was. Soon he arrived at the bar and went to the bar only seeing her crying while playing with the shot.
 
"Hyerin..." I called. I heard her saying about 'does he still love me?' 'About the anniversary.' And the last one about 'divorcing...' So quickly went to her. "Hyerin..." I hugged her. "Oh... Omo... Woohyun-ah..." She wobbly turn to me and cupped my face. 
 
"What ... *hic* are you *hic* doing here?" She asked. "I thought *hic* you're with *hic* someone? Who is it *hic* this time, huh?" She asked and my face was full of guilt I didn't just forget our anniversary but she also knew I was flirting with someone yet she never complained. "Woohyun-ah... Do you want *hic* a divorce so you can be with *hic*someone who you're liking? Are you tired of me?" She kept discouraging herself and cried more.
 
I hugged her tightly and cooed to her "I am sorry Hyerin-ah... I forgot..." I begged. "I am sorry... I promise I will not do it again, please forgive me..." I pleaded and she just patted my head. "Eh? It's alright I am used of it... It's been umpteenth time... Kinda immune of it..." She laughed then started walking but stumbled luckily I catched her before she landed on the floor. I carried her in bridal style and paid the bill and took her out of the place and placed her in my car.
 
While driving my other hand was intertwined with hers. She still kept sobbing till we reached our house. I carried her to our room and placed her on our king-sized bed but she stood up and grabbed me by the neck and started kissing me on my nape. 
 
I refuse to get turn on but what she was doing was really soon her hand started ing my shirt her soft hands contacting with my body. Now I can't control myself I started to dominate over her removing her tight dress without breaking the kiss.
 
I started to get aggressive over her and so she does. All the dress flew around the room and God-knows where it flew. I started kissing her then trailed down to her neck to her chest and soon removed her underwear. 
 
I massage her left while kissing her and her sweet moans were music to my ears. I inserted one finger to her core and she started asking and begging for more making her loud moans.
 
"I need... You now..." She begged. I position myself to her entrance and fixed the hair out of the way in her eyes and she looked at me and so I on to her making her clutch my back and screamed in pain. I whisper sweet nothings to her and kissing her to ease the pain she was having.
 
Soon we sync to eachother and moans were allover the room and the room was full of . Sensation and passionate love making.
 
We soon came together and inside her. I didn't bother to remove myself at her as it feels nice being inside her. We both fell asleep at eachother. Cuddling together.
 
The morning soon came and the sun rises. As I woke up I felt pain allover my body. And looked at the person who was beside me and I cupped my face cause I was blushing mad. "Why can't I get enough of you, huh?" I trailed over his face and sat up continuing to caress and admiring his face. "Woohyun-ah, why do I fall for you everytime?" I asked to the sleeping Woohyun but not knowing that he was awake before you.
 
"Because I am handsome." He smirked and sat up. "What a conceited person." I looked away. 'So handsome...' I squealed inside. "Jagi..." He back hugged me tightly. "Wae?" I asked. "Mianhae... Mianhae... I am sorry please forgive me..." He cooed and he leaned his head to my shoulder. "It's okay... Please just do tell me if you got tired of me..." I patted his head like a child. "I don't know why? Why you are so forgiving... Sometimes I, myself is hurting because you just kept everything to yourself..." He told me. "That's because I love you and your happiness comes first before mine..." I smiled at him and turn to him riding on his lap and kissed him passionately. 
 
"I am sorry that I forget our anniversary and I promise I will never forget it again and will never flirt again..." He promised. "You better..." I teased. "You look y last night, screaming my name..." He whispered and that earn him a smack and I got up getting a towel and head to the bathroom. "Dream on, Namu..." I mehrong him and laughed.
 
Author's Note
I hope you like it... 2nd Woohyun oppa request...
I am hoping that you will enjoy this and be satisfied.
Sorry if It wasn't to your expectation. Mianhamnida... 
 
The story is by GeekReader
 
MissingPainter