Daehyun x Kyotastic-Baby

★ ♢ T E A C U P S || R E Q U E S T S H O P ♢ ★ [C L O S E D]

 

Daehyun x Kyotastic-Baby
 
It all started when my best friend, Youngjae held a party in one of the most coziest Nightclub in Seoul to celebrate our success releasing our album No Mercy. 
 
Back then when Youngjae held the party to celebrate our success. 
"Hyung, let's celebrate our success..." Youngjae exclaimed and all of us agreed. We invited our company sunbaes and staffs to celebrate with us.
 
We partied and get drunk celebrating our success. There I was a bit drank when I met a girl, Aeji. We talk together and know more a bit about eachother when we accidentally interact with eachother after getting eachother. 
 
Soon after the party I offered to drive her to her place but knowing I am drunk I drove to my own place and there we had a one night stand they called.
 
I clearly remember how the pleasure was and how we screamed our name to eachother. How it felt to be inside her. I didn't expect to do 'it' with the girl I have barely known but since when I was young I really wished to get married and gave a children at a young age and wants to find the right girl for it to start a family with. 
 
When I woke up in the morning only finding her gone only leaving a note saying 'Goodbye -Aeji' I felt dumb. I tried looking for her never found her anywhere that was the last time I saw her.
 
That was a year ago. Currently we are preparing at our current album One Shot and our tour in USA in May next month. "Hyung, kwenchana?" Junhong asked. "Neh?" I answered. "You are spacing out..." He said. "Still thinking of that girl, hyung?" Youngjae said out of nowhere. I can't hide it can I?
 
"It's okay..." Patted Yongguk hyung.
 
On the other side Song Aeji the girl whom Daehyun met was working as a Daycare teacher and a single mother to a boy whom she had a year ago.
 
Yes, it was Daehyun's... After that one night stand she didn't expect that she'd be pregnant and it'll be bad if she aborted it so she had decided to continue bearing the baby till it come out and support the two of them.
 
She also had move to Jeju so no one will follow her nor no one also else from there knew her so she can start-a-new. At first she support herself being a full time waiter then after that she also worked in a Café. As of now as just as I said she work as a Daycare teacher since she was supposed to be applying a Sociology course. 
 
"Aeji-ah, can you do the shift for tonight? I will take care of Jihyun-aegi? I have a little headache?" Achae asked. Achae and I share the same flat and became friends real quick. She is also from Seoul so we relate to eachother, since she is a student and near my age who support herself we decided to help eachother she also work in the restaurant I work.
 
"Neh, sure feed him, k?" I smiled and left going for work. In the morning I work in the Café at 10 clock, I go to the Daycare till 4PM after that I work in the restaurant till 8PM.
 
After all the tiring work I headed home finding the two of them asleep cuddling to eachother. "Ssst... Achae-ah..." I nudged her lightly. "Neh?" She rubbed her eyes. "Go sleep in your room... You might catch a cold, I'll take Jihyun." I smiled at her and she nodded.
 
I placed Jihyun on my bed before changing into my sleeping wear and also sleep. The morning came.
 
"Aeji-ah..." Called Achae. "Neh?" I answered. "I am going back to Seoul..." I was a bit surprise. "Oh, when?" "The day after tomorrow..." She said with a hint if sadness. "It's alright..." I patted her back. "Can't you come with me?" She asked. "I... I... Don't know probably... I think I still have my old flat..." I smiled. "It's been a year since I visited Seoul..." 
 
After that I decided to resign on my job and also decided to move to Seoul again with Achae she told me that her family would gladly take care of Jihyun when I am at work.
 
2 days later...
 
We arrived at Seoul and head to my old flat with the help of Achae before going home to her family. "Gomawo... Achae..." I smiled. "No problem... I don't think I can have energy without seeing Jihyun-aegi..." She said.
 
"Oh... There's a party my brother is having with his friends and invited me and I want you to come since I don't want to be on there alone." She invited. "Eh... You sure I am alright to come?" I asked. "Yea... We can tag Jihyun-aegi along." She smiled. "Okay... If you say so..." I replied.
 
After settling down in Seoul again I found another job as a waitress and Daycare teacher again. I opened the radio as I clean the house and 'One Shot' was played... "Daehyun..." I whispered.
 
'What am I thinking? That's pathetic... Thinking of him...' I cried.
I continued cleaning the house then fed Jihyun. 'Ah... Today was the party Achae told me...' I thought.
 
"Jihyun-ah... Let's go fix your dress we are going to a party your Noona invited you and me." I walk to him who is playing on the carpet and lifted him up and went to the bedroom changing his dress.
 
After changing him I quickly change to a casual dress and just wear a cardigan over it and flats. "Achae-ah... Eodie?" I called her. "Coming..." She answered and soon the door was ringing. "Jihyun-ahhhh~~~" she rushed and hugged Jihyun which make me laugh. "Ahhaha... He misses you too..." I smiled. "Kaja?" I nodded.
 
Soon we've arrived at a big house. "You didn't tell me it's formal..." I whispered. "Doesn't matter look at me also wearing casual... Don't worry my brother won't mind..." She assured and I just nodded.
I just sat down on the empty table with Jihyun while Achae finding where her brother and his friends was.
 
"Um...ma, I want play..." Jihyun spoke. "Neh... Neh... Let's go to were less people are hmm... Let me call your Noona..." I told him and called Achae but her phone is off so I decided to walk Jihyun around and there were any people around. X.X
 
I was walking when Jihyun run off suddenly. "Jihyun..." I followed him and he tripped. I run towards him and when I am near him I bumped into someone. "Joesonghamnida..." I owed and get Jihyun frst before saying another sorry to the person whom I bumped into.
 
"Joesonghamnida..." As I look up only finding Daehyun in front of me. "Oppa!!! Finally found you..." A girl turns out to be Achae. My tears fll own by itself. "Aeji-ah... Kwenchana? Oppa what did you do?" She asked and soon the whole B.A.P. was there. 
 
"Daehyun..." I whispered wiping my tears. "Aeji?" He called my name. "You two knew each other?" Asked Achae. Turns out Achae was Daehyun's little sister. "Um... Maaa..." Jihyun cried. 
 
"Shhh... Jihyun..." I was walking out when someone grabbed my hands. "Let's talk..." Daehyun said. "Aeji... I will take Jihyun-aegi..." She said I nodded.
 
We walked to the balcony. "Why did you left?" He asked the moment we step on the balcony. "I..." I was not able to speak. "Who's child is Jihyun...?" "He..." I cried... "Is that why you left? Why didn't you tell me?" He flooded me with question.
 
"I don't want to ruin you... We just met that night..." I replied. "And he is yours..." I sobbed. Then he hugged me "You could've told me so... I was looking for you after you left..." He leaned his head on my shoulder. "Can I meet him?" He asked.
 
"Su...sure..." I wiped my tears and head to thetable where Achae and the rest were. "Aeji-ah... Kwenchana?" She asked and I nodded. "Is that him..." He asked. "Yes..." I replied. "Jihyun is his name..." I added. 
 
"Jihyun..." Achae passed Jihyun to him. "Anneyeong Jihyun-ah... Mianhae if I wasn't there when you were born... Forgive me, ne? Let's get to know more eachother... But before that I need to asked your Umma out..." He cooed and I blushed on what he had said.
 
"He is the father?" Achae whispered and I just nodded. "WHOOOO.... My own nephew... Jihyun-aegiiii I am you Noona..." She exclaimed and hugged him to death while Daehyun walk to me.
 
"So, Um.... I am Jung Daehyun, noce to meet you... Do you want to go out with me?" He asked formally and introduced himself formally as well. "I am Song Aeji... Nice to meet you too... I will, and I wish we get to know more." I shake his hand and smiled.
 
From that day on we became a family. We got married after 3 years but I lived at there house in Seoul and his family welcomed me as well and they were very fond of Jihyun.
 
And now I am no longer Song Aeji but Jung Aeji...
 
 
Author's Note
Sorry if it's late... I wish you like it... And wishing that you will enjoy it.
Sorry if it isn't what your expecting Y.Y
I passed the story to Ahjumma when I am in the middle of it cause I left for a dinner...
 
MissingPainter