Sunggyu x Trix19999

★ ♢ T E A C U P S || R E Q U E S T S H O P ♢ ★ [C L O S E D]

 

Sunggyu x Trix19999
 
It was a bright Sunny Tuesday of 5th April. 'Guess what?' It's the birthday of Little Sumi daughter of Kwon no slash that Kim Sumin and Kim Sunggyu. Yep, Kim Sunggyu of Infinite.
 
Sumin and Sunggyu got married at the age of 25 and just after a year they got blessed and given a Little Sumin called Sumi. It was 5th April. Yet he forgot it 'again'. Yep, AGAIN it was his 3rd time forgetting it.
 
I know he is busy at work but at least let alone leaving a day off his work to spend time with his baby girl.
 
"Eomma... Appa forget..." Cried a little already 4 years old girl.
"I guess so honey... Let's just celebrate by ourselves and later let Eomma scold Appa... No... RAGE at your Appa, now sweetie stop crying." She cooed at her daughter and lift her up and head to Sumi's room.
"What dress you like? We will go out and it's Eimma's treat, hmm..." Sumin smiled at the little girl as she pick her dress. 'Oppa will get it later.' Was all she can think of.
 
After few minutes of changing Sumi's dress it was time for Sumin to get change so they can go out already. She wore a simple floral dress with a brown cardigan over it and wore a simple flats.
 
"Kaja, sweetie." She flashed a smiled at the little one while heading to the car. After tucking her on the seat and putting her the seatbelt Sumin then sat at the driver's seat taking her phone out dialing her husband's caller.
 
SG: Yeobeseyo?
SM: Anneyeong Oppa...
SG: Is something wrong, Honey? I am pretty busy right now.
SM: Yes!!! You forgot something?
SG: What's wrong? *panicked* Did I? I brung all the stuff I need.
SM: Fine!!! Tell me when you realize what you have forgotten. Every year you forget it... Can't believe you... *raged in the phone then hung up*
 
They went on a Mall and spend the day shopping for Sumi's likings and ate at a fancy restaurant. The anger was forgotten but not yet.
 
On Sunggyu's side he was really frustrated at the moment after the call. He can't concentrate on the song he was composing with the thers. "Hyung, kwenchana? Does noona get angry with you?" Asked Woohyun. "I think soo..." He replied.
 
"Ahh!!! Do you think Little Sumi will like this?" Sungjong exclaimed and pointed at a massive stuffed teddy bear plushie. "What you talkin about?" Sunggyu asked the younger one. All of the members were like What-the-fcuk look. "Wae?" Sunggyu said out of curiosity. 
 
"You forgot? Maybe that's why noona is angry at you!!!" Woohyun pointed out. "Poor noona and Little Sumi sticking with hyung..." L commented. "We thought you came here with a consent and approval from noona." Hoya sighed and Dongwoo patted Sunggyu's back.
"What are you on about?" Asked confused. "Figure it out yourself hyung... Actually it's your 3rd time forgetting it... We know that you're busy, we are busy at promotion and comebacks but at least have a time for them." Sungyeol pointed out.
He was still in deep thoughts about the comments they have made. "5th April what a great day for a baby girl to born and yet his father always forgets it..." Said Woohyun and frowned then they all stood up leaving the oldest alone. "When you realize it feel free to leave and go to them... Seriously Saeri will kill me if I forgot a day like this Aigoo she is scary more then a scary movie, but Sumin noona is to kind..." Said Dongwoo before leaving him utterly alone in silence.
 
Then it hit him and quickly stood up and ran to the parking lot to his car. He immediately drive to the destination of his house.
 
The two went home happily and giggling as they enjoy the day even though he was not present at the moment. Sumin cuddled with her daughter while watching a mushy romantic movie yet comedy at the same time when suddenly the door bursted open making Sumin jolted at her position.
 
Sunggyu quickly head to the living room only finding an angry Sumin standing crossed arms like she was expecting him. "You're back..." She said in a cold mannered way. "Honey, sweetie Mianhae... Jeongmal Mianhae..." He neared her. "Not to me..." She said and he kneeled infront of  Little Sumi with a sincere sorry face. "Little Sumi, sweetie Appa is sorry... Appa forgot it again." He plead for forgiveness and kissed Sumi on her cheek. 
 
"Appa is forgiven but I wish appa to spend day with us tomorrow to make up and not forget it again next year..." Sumi patted his head smiling. "Jagi... Mian..." He confronted Sumin for forgiveness but she won't budge. "Jagi... Jeongmal mianhae..." He kneeled down "Please forgive me I will do anything..." He plead. "You'll do anything? Spend time with us celebrating Little Sumi's birthday mister... It's the 3rd time and if you ever forget it forget that I am Mrs. Kim..." She glared.
"Ani... Jeongmal mianhae, hmmm..." He cooed and kissed her forehead and went to Sumi and lifted her up. "Tell Eomma to forgive Appa Little Sumi..." He cooed with her. "Eomma Appa is sorry give him a chance... We will kill him with Mr. Barney next time he forgot, hmmm..." She joked at her Eomma and Sumin softened and nodded.
"Gomawo, Jagi..." He kissed her.
 
Soon Sumi yawned so we turned of the T.V and went to her room and tuck her in. "Eomma and Appa... Since Appa forgot my gift can you give me a little gift?" She asked innocently with a sparkling eyes. "Hmm, ne what is it? Appa will do anything for Little Sumi..." He smiled. "I want a DONGSAENG!!!" She emphasized the word Dongsaeng which made Sumin blushed. 
"Your wish is my command Little one..." He smiled and gave her a kiss.
"Now woman I have a reason to touch you... Little princess asked for a dongsaeng, right?" He turned to his daughter nodding vigorously as he drag Sumin out of the room.
 
That night the playback happened on how they made little Sumin.
Now that years passed he never forgot her birthday as he was scared of Sumin leaving and Sumi killing him with Mr. Barney but are you curious with Sumi's request from last time?
 
I bet you are Sumin gave birth to a baby boy and decided to call him Sungmin. We spent our times happily ever after.
 
 
Author's Note
Did you like it? I wish yes ^^
Any complaints or changes you want just send it to me >.~ I'll happy edit it ^0^
Really Sorry if not in your likings or not matched as what you expected. TTATT
 
You gave me an Idea to a new fic ^^