Ilhoon x JungIlYoung00

★ ♢ T E A C U P S || R E Q U E S T S H O P ♢ ★ [C L O S E D]

 

Ilhoon x JungIlYoung00
 
It was just one of those nights when I will wake up in the middle of the night from a dream, no it's more likely a nightmare, definitely. I clutched my chest and cried silently as the nightmare is more like to get so violent. 
 
Two children a boy and a girl got chased by an unknown men who kept following them around and one day when the two children was peacefully playing and walking together the unknown man grabbed the little girl but the little boy didn't let that happen. He grabbed the unknown man and let the little girl run away and instead of her being taken away he was taken away instead.
 
"Ahhhh!!!" I screamed at the top of my voice causing Eomma and Appa run to my bed room bursting. "Ilyoung-ah, what's the matter?" Asked Eomma but I just kept crying and crying like a lost kid. Eomma cooed to me till I fall asleep again.
 
Sun risen up brightly and I woke up and get dressed for University.
I bade my parents a goodbye and went to the University by walking.
"Ilyounggie~~~" Shouted her friends as she approach them. "Yah! Saengil Chukha Hamnida~~~" They greeted. Actually I also forgot that it was my birthday today, unfortunately. Luckily I got friends like them.
"Ara... Gomawo Chinguu-ah..." I hugged them one by one. "Actually I forgot about my birthday." I said and they all laugh.
 
"Aigooo... Kaja..." They giggled. "Yah... Yah... BTOB has a fansigning event today!!!" Subin exclaimed. "Chincha?" I said. "Ilhoon oppa~~~ I got to see Ilhoon oppa..." I sang and cheered up despite remembering the nightmare from last night. "Aigoo... We'll go together today, hmm..." They said and I nodded.
 
Finally got to see them again. It's been 2 months since there last fansigning event. Sighed. 
 
"Ilyoung-ah that's a pretty necklace you have... Where'd you get it? And it looks like it's a couple necklace..." Subin pointed out and I held the necklace in my neck that has been like forever in there.
"Gomawo... Although I don't know where I get it from... It has been in my neck since forever... And I know were the half is and there's no way that I have a couple or something... I've been single since forever." I laughed at the last thing I said that made them also laugh.
 
After the University lecture we went to BTOB's fansigning event. I was so excited to meet them. When we get there we went into the queue that has been like forever.
 
Finally it's our turn. "Omona!!! Ilhoon oppa..." I jumped as I talk to them and they sign my album. "Kyaaa!!! Ilhoon oppa... Saranghaeyo!" I did an heart sign and squealed and I asked him if it's alright for a hug, Yef, I know that he hates Skinship but oh well worth asking, miracle does come. "Chincha? Kamsamnida!!!" He gave me a bear hug and sat back down to his chair while the others screamed. I bowed and the necklace that was in my neck was hanging lowly. 
 
Ilhoon gave her a hug and after she bowed a familiar necklace was hanging in her neck and before she started to walking away with the album he asked her again to comeback as he forgot to write something and She gladly hand back the album and I wrote something.
 
As I was walking away of the crowd there was 2 children who is getting chased by a few men wearing a black suit. All the memories from last night and the other day crept back I fell on my knees and screamed. "Ahhh... No... Leave me alone..." I screamed and kept shooking my head and crying. "Ilyoung-ah... Ilyoung-ah... Kwenchana?" Subin and her other friends asked her but she isn't calming down and it attract quite a few crowd so Subin called Eomma.
"No... Leave me alone..." I was hugging myself whispering the same words again and again.
 
Soon enough Eomma arrived and help her. "I am sorry... But do you mind telling me what happened?" Eomma asked my friends and me.
"We... We were getting out if the crowd waiting for the last person and when we heard a scream and so we look at who, it was Ilyounggie... We don't what had happened..." Subin explained. "I... There... 2 child... Running away... Man chasing them..." I answered in a broken answer. Eomma gasped. "Did you remember?" She asked but I was to confused. "Na... Me and your Appa kept a secret from you..." She started. "..." 
 
She told me the story about my past and seemed that I forgotten about as I had lost my memory from a trauma and the necklace was from my older twin given as a present. "We decided not to tell you till you reach 18 that you have a brother..." She stated. "Mwo?" "Jung Ilhoon is the name of your older twin... He was taken by the man you said..." She said. "Wae? Wae tell me now..." I replied angrily. "You should have told me earlier... We could have look for him..." I cried and walk home.
 
Soon as I got home I curled up in my bed locking the door. After crying alot I remember the album so I opened it up only finding a cell phone number written on it. "Can't be..." I was surprised. Why would he write it here.
 
It was already midnight and I sneaked out of the house going were my feet drag me too. 'It wouldn't hurt to try right? I mean maybe it was someone else's number...' I thought and dialed the number. It was ringing but still didn't got my hopes high. Soon it picked up.
 
"Yeobeoseyo?" A man answered. "Yeo... Yeobeoseyo... Is... Is this Ilhoon oppa?" I asked while stuttering. "Ah... Deh, I see you are confirming if it was me..." He laughed and it made me laughed as well. "Gomawo... For the hug, I mean I knew you don't like skinship..." I said sincerely. "I don't know when you ask about it... Something urges me to hug you..." He said. Achooo... I sneezed. "Joesonghamnida..." I said sorry and he giggled. "I sneaked out the house and my feet draggedme to Han River... *sighed*" I told him. "Omo... What a coincidence... Me and the others are in Han River as well... " he exclaimed and I heard some mutterings in the background guessing it was the others.
 
I was about to stand up when somebody sat down with me.
"Anneyeong!!!" They waved. "Aigooo..." I was abit startled then suddenly my brain take it in on whom am I talking to. "OMOOOOO!" I exclaimed and stand up and pointed at them. "Haha you're funny what's your name?" Minhyuk oppa giggled. "Ah... Ilyoung... Jung Ilyoung imnida." I bowed. "Ilyoung..." Ilhoon oppa dropped his phone. "Neh... Is something wrong?" I asked and he shook his head. I stomped my head 'It's impossible to be him... I mean there's thousands of Jung Ilhoon in Korea.' I sighed. "Oppas... I guess it's time to go... My parents might freaked out." I said.
 
"We'll drop you off..." Eunkwang oppa offered. "Ani... It's alright it's near here..." I said smiling assuring them it was okay. "Ani a yeoppeo yeoja walking alone in the middle of night... That doesn't sound good to me..." Hyunshik oppa said. "OHHHH... BEFORE I FORGOT!!!" I exclaimed making them look at me... "SORRY ILHOON OPPA I FORGOT TO GREET YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Omo..." I stomped my head. "I forgot even my birthday TTATT Mianhaeeee..." I said and they giggled. "Ah... Gomawooo... It's alright really." He smiled.
 
Suddenly my eyes landed on Ilhoon oppa's necklace. "Coincidence... 200% percent impossible!!!" I said to myself. "Huh?" They all look at me. "Ani... I gotta goo... Nice meeting you all..." I said turning away. "Yah!!!" Before they could protest I already ran away.
 
We occasionally meet after that night I got close to Ilhoon oppa the most. One day we are playing tag.
 
"Yah!!! Oppa catch me if you can..." I gave him a mehrong while running on the sidewalk pavement when I accidentally lost my balance making me wobbly. A car was passing by luckily oppa grabbed me fast landing on his chest.
 
"Aigooo... Kwenchana?" He asked. "Eh!!! Neh... How about you oppa?" I asked and he nodded. Then suddenly a tear from my eyes fell. I didn't know why. Memories kept replaying on my mind.
 
"Ilyoung-ah... Let's play tag..." A cheerful boy played with me... Ilhoon oppa... Same thing happened we were playing I nearly got hit and he saved me. He gave me a necklace for my 11th birthday. "Ilhoon... Ilhoon oppa..." I started to cup my face making Ilhoon oppa worried. "Hey... Kwenchana?" He asked. "The necklace where'd you get it..." "I... Oppa... Ilhoon oppa gave it to me... Ahhh..." I stuttered and started running away all memores kept coming back making my head explode. "Leave me alone..." I continued running away. "Younggie?" A word escaped Ilhoon's mouth and he started running after her. 
 
"Ilyoung!!!" He said again and again. Soon he find Ilyoung crossing the road with Green light on. He chased after her "Ilyoung... Look out!" He run after her removing his disguise and pushed her to the other side of the road. "Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!" I screamed. I went to Ilhoon oppa. "Younggie-aegi... Kwen...*cough* chana? I promised you when we we're young that I will always protect you right?" He said weakly as he reached for my face cupping it with one hand. Tears kept falling in my eyes. "Oppa... You're my oppa? You're my oppa... I... Call ambulance..." I said and people crowding us. "No... Let's leave here... Oppa always love you... Stay strong..." He said and closed his eyes. "NOOOOOOO! Oppa wake up... Ambulance someone..." I screamed and cried. The ambulance came up late oppa passed away leaving me with only the necklace in my possesion. "Nooo... I can't live... Oppa... Ilhoon oppa..." I whispered. I carelessly walk out ... "I can't... Oppa..." I didn't know where my feet dragged me but soon I knew I was on the rooftop of the hospital. "Oppa... Let's be together forever... Oppa you'll wait for me, right? But you don't have too... I'll go with you oppa..." 
I took a step and closed my eyes a strong wind blew soon I made up my mind and my last tear fell down then I took my step and jump and when I opened my eyes I am already on the ground.
 
Together Forever
 
Author's Note
Did you like it? I wish yes ^^
Any complaints or re-do request can be done just message me.
Sorry if it didn't meet your request or standard... I did add my own plot at the end. So I wish you have still like it.
 
Tu gave me an idea pour nouvelle Fanfic ^^
AhjummaGuguma