Minho x EdwardHisTopazEyes

★ ♢ T E A C U P S || R E Q U E S T S H O P ♢ ★ [C L O S E D]

 

Minho x EdwardHisTopazEyes
 
I have decided to choose where my holiday is going to be... Texas... Perfect temperature when playing soccer. Since Mr. Lee Soo Man allow us to have a vacation break from all of our promotions to have relaxation as well. 
 
The other 4 members decided to go somewhere else different from one another. As of now we are currently landing to Texas after a long trip from Korea. I already can feel the hotness of the temperature. Perfect.
 
I wear my sunglasses and a hat. The stewardess helped me in my luggages. So my vacation starts I walked out the baggage area and as expected fans were waiting for my arrival. Although I have to say I am not here for concert but relaxation but still thankful that they went here just to see me.
 
"Minho-oppa!!!" "Oppa Saranghae..." Girls screamed. I just waved and smiled to them. I did a little fan service giving a few autograph and taking picture with others but soon said my farewell as I needed to head to the Hotel and checked in.
 
Soon I arrived the cozy 5 star hotel and went to the reception and told her that I have a reservation. Staffs lead me to my room and left. Pretty cozy and comfortable. 
 
Few days of staying in Texas sure do is good. I am so relaxed and I also have met some people who played great in soccer or so other sports as well. I did enjoy my time in Texas but soon headed to my next destination. 
 
Houston. I went from Galveston to Houston for the second part of my vacation. Soon I arrived in there I told the chauffeur to bring my bag to the hotel I am staying in. Since I only have a week left I started to walk around the first thing I landed here, Houston.
 
"Yeopeoda!!!" I sighed and look around the wide and spacious park with people around playing and chattering here and there. Soon I felt tired it was kind of hot here in Houston as well. I went to a shade of tree as all of the benches were occupied by the others.
 
"Umm... Can... I... Uh... Sitah (Sit) here?" I asked in english to the person who is currently reading a book. "Uhhh... Sure..." She replied but didn't look at him at all her eyes fixed on the book she was reading. I stared at her and realized that she has a beautiful features over her.
 
I couldn't help but stare at her... Soon she realizes that I was starring at her. "Is something wrong?" She said then turned her head to me. "No... English good..." I replied and the book she was reading flew... "ASDFGHJK..." She can't speak. "You... Okay?" I asked trying to get my english. "Mi... Min... Minho? Oppa?" Her eyes widened.
 
I chuckled. I got to see her full features of her face. Beautiful. "Uhh... I go now..." She said. "Uhh... Anneyeong..." She said again in korean. She stood up ready to leave but I stopped her holding her wrist. "Wait... Name? You?" I asked and she chuckled. "Sung Eun Jin imnida..." She smiled. "You korean?" I asked.
 
"Neh... I don't speak korean though..." She tried speaking in broken korean but yet to understand. "Oki..." I smiled. "Meet here tomorrow?" I asked. "Chincha? Sure..." She skip in her walking and I too headed back to my hotel.
 
Day by day we got to know each other even though our conversation is the barrier between us but manages to have a conversation. Day by day that I get to know her I didn't realize that I was falling for her... And was to be my ideal type.
 
"You... Interested K-Pop?" I asked and she nodded. "Who group?" "SHINee... I m a SHAWol." She beamed and I smiled. "So... Who your bas in us?" I asked curious. "I would be lying if I sad any other member but you really is my bias." She sip her orange juice the bottle. "Chincha?" I smiled. She nodded. "That's good to hear."
 
Remembering that it'll be my last day tomorrow makes me sad. I looked at her. Radiant beauty she is. I really ave fallen for her. Maybe from the first day I saw her?
 
"I leave tomorrow..." I said with a glint of sadness. "Yeah..." She repled standing up gazing at the stars in the sky. I stand up too and back hugged her. "What---" she was about to say something when I spoke. "I love you..." I said. Then I turned her around so she can face me.
 
I started doing little things to make understand as I can't speak the language but that will not stop me. I made a pose that saying 'when I met you here in the tree I fell in love with you' then send her aegyo hearts and she chuckled. I pose with hands chattering indicating 'as we get to know more about each other... I get to fell for you more...' I smiled. 
 
"Jeongmallo?" She started tearing up. Then I hug her and she hugged me tightly not wanting to let go. "Oppa... You ave to leave tomorrow..." She teared up more. I wiped her tears. "I will come back, neh?" I assured her wiping her tears and she smiled.
 
I lean a soft and passionate kiss under the sky full of stars. "Eun Jin, Nan Sarangheya... Neomu neomu chukaheyo..." I lean my forehead to her and stared at her. "We will see each other again..." I repeated and she nodded.
 
Tomorrow came and I am ready to leave. I saw Eun Jin and she was there on one of the many fans in the crowd waving. I waved to them but particularly to her. I went the railings and hugged her. "I will come back..." I whispered and she teared up.
 
"Waaaah... Lucky you..." The others said as he left. "OPPA!!! Saranghaeyo!!!" I shouted and he turn around and send aegyo heart. I smiled while as the others screamed and some fainted o.o
 
---
 
"Eomma... I want to go and stay in Korea!!!" I said. Eomma and Appa beamed. "Chincha?" She looked at Appa and nodded. "We are going together..." She said. "Assa!!! Woohoo... I wouldn't be alone... You'll teach me korean right?" I asked innocently.
 
"Haha... Arraso... Arraso..." She patted my head.
 
Weeks later and we arrived at Korea. I quickly went to SME after putting our things to the old house of Eomma and  Appa before they left to America and have me. I have learn more then few korean and already could converse with people but still not as fluent. 
 
"Can I see Minho oppa, please..." I bowed. She chuckled. "I saw you somewhere keke someone must ave caught you two..." The lady reception laughed and lead me to their practice room.
 
I knocked but seems like they're busy and so I went in. Finding him drinking water. "Long time no see... Oppa." I said in korean. He turned and widened his eyes. "Eun Jin..." I walk to him before e could drop the water bottle. "Anneyeong..." I chuckled and he hugged me tight and so am I. 
 
"Bogo shipeo da..." He said in sync and soon laugh. "Anneyong SHINee oppa, Sung Eun Jin imnida..." I bowed to them. "So that's why hyung have been smiling since he came back." Taemin oppa said playfully making Key umma smack him. 
 
I chuckled.
 
"Saranghae..."
 
Author's Note
Author's Note
Sorry if it's late... I wish you like it... And wishing that you will enjoy it.
Sorry if it isn't what your expecting Y.Y
But I hope overall that it'll make you happy kookoo ^.^
GeekReader helped me ^.^
 
MissingPainter