Chapter 4.5

My Dear Darling

 

 


I mean, what did you expect, I do love you after all.


 

"I-i-" She really had no explanation, no words for what had just happened. 

 

 

"You're still as blunt as always, huh?" Regardless of the awkward tension, Baekhyun couldn't help but crack a joke and flash that smile she always adored, and still does adore. 

 

 

"And you're still a clown, huh?" She emitted a light, but nervous, chuckle. 

 

 

"Well, I haven't been the class clown for these past years for nothing, right?"

 

 

"I can't agree more."

 

 

"Hey," the two said in unison, "Oh you can say it firs- oh haha," then slowly, and all at once, "Jinx, you owe me a soda!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

That night, the two just stood there, gazing up at the moonlight, just like a few years back, in their high school years when a majority of their dates were basically, always, under the stars and moonlight. There's always been a spark, there always will be, and this was the new start of it.

 

 

"Can we go back to the high school days?" Baekhyun suddenly blurted out.

 

 

Jessica averted her eyes towards him, only to find the young man already staring so lovingly at her, it simply made her being melt. Her cheeks flushed a crimson pink while she nodded her head slowly, a smile twitching upon her lips. She wanted to go back to the high school days more than anything, the moment she knew Baek was her first love, and her true love as a matter of fact. All she wants was to hold his hands again, freely move about in his strong hold, and just share the sweetest kisses and words. She misses it.

 

 

"I feel like we've already went back."

 

 

"I'm glad the feelings are still mutual," Baekhyun muttered softly, "because I love you too." 

 

 

There they were again, the butterflies, the bubbly feelings, they were bursting all about her, and she panicked, she didn't know how to react, what to say, she was too speechless, too happy. If she opened , she felt as though the moment would be ruined, that'll she'll say something stupid and it'll make it awkward. 

 

 

Though, before she could even think of what to do, what to say, or whether or not she was actually gonna say something, a pair of lips locked onto hers. The softest lips, the pair she missed dearly against hers, all this time she had been waiting to feel like this again. To feel like the high schooler she was, the one in love and clinging onto her amazing boyfriend, the boyfriend she desired now, the one kissing her now. Without much hesitation, she kissed him back, slowly, sweetly. Their eyes closed, their lips did not move, it didn't get deeper, their lips simply stayed locked and pressed together, it was the best feeling she experienced since forever. And he is her forever.



 

 

 

Author's Note :

Okay, this isn't chapter 5, the title of this says chapter 4.5 because this is the finishing up of chapter 4 that i never added, this is just the outcome that a majority of you guys probably expected or desired. i mean, it's been long enough, let's just get them macking and dating again, am i right, or am i right. I'll start chapter 5 soon, and I'll update it as quickly as possible.