Meeting You Again

The Day We Break Up

Seohyun's Pov

Jessica and Sooyoung went to look for that madly in love Chaewon.Wow Chaewon in love.I mean her...she never ever believe in such mushy lovey dovey so called love stuffs.I guess she had change while I'm away.Now that I'm back here again for good,I do miss what I had left behind me.My friends for the past 2 years while I was struggling to accept everything,every single that made me left.

I was all alone.But its me who made the decision,I decided to run away from my friends,Chaewon,Jessica and Sooyoung.I'm sorry I left you guys so sudden.I just dont want you guys to see me in that state.I hope we get along like we used to.

Nothing change so much about this school for the past 2 years.The classroom,the cafeteria where we would spend our time there chatting and having lunch.I walked down the crowded hallway as feel the intense laser rays pointed at me.All eyes were on me.Some girls were whisperiing among themselves as the took secret glances at me.I pretende that I didn't hear anything,when I could obviously heard every single words they are saying.

I heard she was abandoned by her parents.

That's not what I heard.Its obvious she got knocked up.That's why there was no news from her for two years.

She's such a .I always knew she would end up like that anyway.

I feel myself got suffocated by their words.I clenched my hands trying to stop my tear from falling.I need to get out from here.Someone please help me.Chaewon,Jessica,Sooyoungie.....My eyes were blurred with the tears formed.Stupidly,I ended bumping onto a guy.

"Sorry...I'm so sorry."I said as I wiped my tears off.

"Seohyun?...ottoke...nigga..yogi???"The boy said to me.I somewhat was very familiar with his voice.I lifted my head up and got a good look at him.My puffy eyes widened.

"Ma-ma...Maru-shi"What he's doing here?No,I don't want him to see me like this.I need to go...Coming back was perhaps a bad idea.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maru's Pov

Seohyun???She's here.

Before I could say another word to her,she left me in a hurry.I'm sure and 100% positive that she is the girl I met 2 years ago.She always want to get away from people.The girl who like to hide her feelings and cry by herself in an empty room.Its her.

My heart was beating crazily as she was gone from my sight.I hurried my steps but,she was nowhere to be found.The crowded and noisy hallway was not helping so much.Then,something popped inside my head.Seohyun,I've known her for two years...she must be there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maru slide the door of the empty classroom.There was a piano in front of the class and a few ather sets of musical instruments.Maru took a deep breath.Its the right place.

"Wasn't hard to find you.You haven't change much."Maru said to Seohyun who was sitting at a corner,burrying her face in her knees.

"Go away!"

"I was looking for you...for 6 months.Where did you go?Why?Please stop running away."Maru said as he go nearer to her and facing her.

"Why do you even care?Before this you didn't even care about me,why now?"

"Miyan...I was just..."

"Feel sorry for me???It was bad enough for me to be so lonely...sent away by my own parents to an unknown place.You played with my feelings...I don't want to see you!"Seohyun bursted as fresh tears flow down her cheeks.

"I know I was wrong.I shouldn't had given you high hopes,when I was not even trying to be serious with you.I've change...I'm not the playboy you used to know."

"Change?Why?How?By wearing a pair of specs to give off that innocent look?Go away!"Seohyun pushed  Maru out of her way and left.

Maru sighed.Seohyun,he met her two years ago.She was a new student and Maru was being a total jerk that time.He was known for playing with girls' heart at the school.At first,he approached Seohyun without any bad intension.She's korean and he was excited to see one other that himself at the shcool.He missed having a korean friend.

Things started to get ugly when he lost a bet with his friends.He was forced to date Seohyun and break her heart once she had fallen for him.To add some spice to the drama,Maru's girlfriend,Tiffany found out about it.She became a total when she found out it was Seohyun too.

The two of them are step-sisters-to-be.Well,Seohyun was going to marry Tiffany's dad once the divorce matter got settled.Seohyun was like hell,at school and home being bullied by Tiffany.Maru was so sorry but didn't get to say so because Seohyun just dissapeared one day.The good thing is that he broke up with Tiffany.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

cute-rabbit-emoticon-017.gif to be continued...