The Hunting Begins

The Day We Break Up

Shijakae bulkha!Hey...yo!GEE!GEE!qwertyipopi...ysjoshuwo...tet..tet

Chaewon with half of her eyes opened searched for her phone under her pillows.Her phone was ringing loudly that its making her get more irritated.Being the impatient and easily irritated girl,she threw away everything on her bed to find the phone.

After all the fuss that she made on her bed,she found it.A wake up call from Sooyoung.Chaewon rolled her half closed eyes and gave a big sigh.

"Yoe...hello?!"She looked back at her phone.The phone call had ended.A great day to start with the annoying wake up call from Sooyoung.Chaewon ruffled her messy hair like a crazy maniac.Then,Chaewon was suprised by a loud Bang! on her room door.It couldn't be the maid,because if they did so...She would fire them that instant,interrupting the princess beauty sleep.

"Chaewonie...Its Sooyoungie.Waky...waky,little princess.I'm coming in!"

"Yahh...Sooyoung!The door still loc..."

Sooyoung kicked the door and it opened widely as she showed her grinding smile.

"...locked..."

"Aren't you excited....excited?!"

"Sooyoung,what did you ate for breakfast?Are you on sugar rush..."Chaewon raised her right eyebrows a little bit.

"No...No...no"Sooyoung shook her head eagerly."Come...come on,get up!I'm super excited...!"

"Okay...okay...Let go of me first.I need to take a shower."

School was like...School??How do expect it to be?A red carpet on the school front get and the teachers are all in line waiting for your arrival.The driver opened the limousine door for you and when you get out all the teachers greeted you with a 90 degree bow.

Well it does happen.Chaewon got that special treatments that made herself the most hated girl in the school.She's the only heir to the JP Group,one of the most influential people in the country.Everyone in the school wanted to get on the good side of the group,afterall the school also belongs to them after Chaewon got accepted into Victorious High.

Chaewon was not really that hateful,but people kept judging her based on her looks and background.Just because you are an heiress,doesn't mean that you are a total snobbish princess.

"Hey,what's our first class?"Jessica asked,an ice princess.

"Well,lucky for us we have Chemistry lab,with that polar bear!"Chaewon answered.

"Not him!Why do you call him polar bear anyway?Weird...he's you own brother."The curious ice princess asked.

"Well,first...he looks like a polar bear.Second,he's my brother."

"Wow...sis.Stop talking about the extinct polar bear.Let's talk about our senior year."

"Sooyoungie...Polar bear are not extinct,yet.And there's nothing we can talk about our senior year,since we become senior like...I don't know,about 10 minutes ago?"Chaewon shook her head.

"Arasoe..."Sooyoung pouted cutely.

"You are tall for nothing!"

"Why?!"

"Because god didn't gave you a brain."Teased the ice princess.

"Come on girls!Enough...."

"Hey yo girls....I got a boy,chicken...I got a boy..oh...ohoh"Sooyoung started to dance randomly as they walk towards the Chemistry lab.

"What's up with that??"Jessica gave a look at Chaewon.

"Don't ask me...Its her new obsession."

"Hey...."Sooyoung suddenly stopped making Chaewon and Jessica walking behind her bumped into her."Talking about I got a boy...Chaewonie,your birthday wish last year."

"I know...Don't worry I decided to find one this year."

"You?!"Jessica said indisbelief.

"I will...yeah,I do not believe in love but I'm just curious,I want experience.My father would surely do an arrangged marriage for me.For once I want to date some one that I choose,okay?"

Her two friends nodded.They finally arrived at the Chemistry lab.They put their lab coat on and entered.

"Well,girls...thought that you don't want to come.Take a seat."Mr Shin pointed the three empty seats right in front of him.

They obediently took a seat.

"After all the explaination that I've done in front,which our three lovely ladies had missed...face the person who are sitting on your left side.Say hello,because you guys are going to lab partners.Two people each group."

Chaewon raised her hand.

"There's no one sitting on my right side."

"Should be enough I think."

"With whom??Seohyun?She's back?"

"Nope.I don't know...there's a new student in this class right?"

No respose from everyone.They just look at each other confusely.

"Well,there is...running late,perhaps.That newbie is going to be your lab partner and that's final!That's it for our lab session today,students.Class dismissed."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaewon and her two best friends were at he school cafeteria having their lunch together as usual.Jessica rang a bell next to her.Later a young gentleman came to their table.

"Yes,miss.How may I help you?"

"This chocolate cupcake is not made from low fat chocolate,right?"

"We are very sorry miss.Let me change that cupcake to..."

"What?Give me another cupcake?Are you trying to ruin my diet...you"

"Jess...I'm sorry.There's no need for another cupcake.You may continue on with your work."Chaewon cut Jessica off.

"Thank you,miss.Please enjoy your lunch."

Jessica gave a horrifying look at Chaewon.It was intense between the two of them.Chaewon place her fork and knife on her plate.She was about to say something when Sooyoung cut her off.

"Who do you think,the newbie is?Aren't you curious?I'm curious."

"I'm not..."

"Good for you ice princess.You're just curious about how heavy your bones are,aren't you?"

"Yahhh...stop it.Don't start with me!"

"Hey!"

"WHAT?!"Chaewon and Jessica said at the same time.

"The newbie...Let's look for him.Kaja...kaja...kaja."

"Can we not look for him?"Jessica asked.

"Well I want to look for him.I'll join you Sooyoung."

"Suit,yourself.And if you two to be happen looking for me later,I'll be at the airport."

"Wae?"The super curious Sooyoung asked.

"Seohyun.She's back."

"Seohyun??I can meet her any time I want since she's back.I want to find the newbie!"

"Okay,let's go Sooyoung.I'll babysit her,while you go welcome Seohyun at the airport.See you."

The three friends left the cafeteria.Jessica cut from school to welcome Seohyun back.Chaewon and Sooyoung headed to the school office where the chances to meet the newbie there was really high.

The school office were full of teachers.The smells of teachers were in the air.The sweet lavender scented perfume from the literature teacher and the smelly armpit of the P.E teacher were coagulaitng in the same room.Brazenly,Chaewon and Sooyoung entered the teacher's office looking for the newbie.But,he was no where to be found.

While busy doing their own business in the teacher's office,suddenly Chaewon felt someone tapped her shoulder.

"What the two of you doing here?"

"Mr. Shin!!@#ETY8u@#$%^&*nnnjshiwsuju"The suprised Sooyoung started to swear unconciously.Chaewon had to cover to make her stop.

"Well,I'm looking for my lab partner.I think that,would not be a problem to you,sir."

"Lab partner,here?You girls are just so sneeky."

"Newbie,The newbie...Who is it?Tell me...tell me."

"Is that its all about?Well,lucky for the two of you,again...he's here."

"Sir...I've just received all the documents and here it is."A boy with an average height handed a yellow file to Mr shin.His skin was fair and had a milky complextion,wearing specs.

"Thank you...and here,meet your super curious classmates.They were so anxious about meeting you in person,Mr Kang."

Quickly Chaewon's face turned pink.

"Anyeong,nice to met you...I'm Sooyoung"

Sooyoung shoved her hand for a handshake.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

cute-rabbit-emoticon-002.gif To be continued...