Daddy I'm Bored

Daddy! Daddy! Request Closed

"Cause your my destiny~~~" Music blasted loudly from the speakers. Infinite was practicing hard for their comeback.

Little Donghee was sitting impatiently for Hoya. Donghee had already been sitting there for a good three hours. He pouted as he saw his dad and uncles practicing. Hoya told him that he was almost done an hour and a half ago, but yet Infinite was still dancing.

"Okay 10 minute break!" Infinite went to get water or laid down on the the floor. Seeing that Hoya was done dancing Donghee rushed to his dad.

"Appa! You're done now! Can we go some ice cream now and go home to Mommy?" Donghee look up at his dad. He was obviously wanted to go home. Hoya just smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Appa is almost done. Just sit over there and play with your toys. Arrasoo?"

Donghee just whined and pouted.  "Appa you said that you were almost done an hour ago! Appaaaaa~~~~!" Donghee gave Hoya puppy eyes, hoping that his dad would listen to him.

Hoya just sighed and knelt down to Donghee's height and said, "Donghee-yah just wait a little bit for Appa huh. Appa promises that we're almost done."

"Alright boys couple more times and we're done. Come on let's go!" Sunggyu said turning the music back on. With that Infinite went back to practicing. 

"Go wait over there Donghee. Appa's almost done." Hoya kissed Donghee on head and pushed him lightly towards the bench. Donghee slowly walked back to his place and sat watching Infinite redo their routine again.

Fifteen minutes passed and Donghee got restless. He was a bit mad that Hoya kept telling him that he was almost done.

*I wanna go play! I'm so bored. I wish Appa was almost done. I wonder if Tasty samcheons are here!* Donghee then got up and quietly left the practice room and went looking for Soryong and Daeryong.

Soon Infinite was done with practice and was ready to go home. Hoya grabbed his stuff and called out to Donghee. "Donghee-yah let's go!" Not hearing his son's voice , Hoya turned around and saw that Donghee was not in the room. He looked at his manager and asked,"Hyung where's Donghee?"

"Donghee? I didn't see him when I came in. Why?" Hoya panicked a little.

"He was here a moment ago and now he's gone. Hyung I'm leaving!" Hoya rushed out of the practice room and went to go find Donghee.

"Donghee! Where are you?" Hoya went all over Woolim and couldn't find him, but then he heard Donghee's laughs. Hoya turned the corner to see Soryung and Daeryong playing with Donghee.

"Lee Donghee! What did I say about leaving without telling me!" Donghee stopped running around and went up to Hoya. Donghee looked down and said,"Sorry Appa. I was just bored. I just wanted to play with samcheon."

Hoya just sighed. "Next time tell Appa. Appa was worried. Arrasso?"

"Yes Appa! Can we go get ice cream now!" Donghee jumped up and down. Hoya just laughed at him and said," Okay let's go!"

Thanks for reading! Comment below if you like it! Thanks to all the new subscribers! :)