Daddy I Miss You

Daddy! Daddy! Request Closed

"Omma! When is Appa coming home?" Little Joon tugged on Chaeyoung's jeans. Yunho had been on his Asian concert tour for three months and Joon being really close to his dad has been missing his daddy a lot. Every day he would be asking his mom " When is Daddy coming home?" "Can I talk to daddy?" "Is Daddy busy?" "Can Daddy facetime me?" Little did both of them know that Yunho's tour ended a day early and he was going home today.

 "Baby I told you yesterday that Appa is coming home on Saturday." Chaeyoung ruffled his hair. "Come on and eat your lunch." Yunhee pushed him gently toward the table.

Joon sat down and glumly mesed with his food. He pouted and said, "Mommy I miss Daddy." Chaeyoung smiled at his cuteness and kissed him on his cheek. "I miss him too baby. Come on and eat."

"Anybody home?!"

"Appa? APPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Joon ran and hugged his dad's leg. He was so exicted to see to dad that he never wanted to let go.

"Appa I missed you!" Yunho picked him up and gave him kisses. It felt really nice to be home and hold his son in his arms "I missed you too Joonie! Wheres my kiss?!" Joon cupped his dad's face and gave him a big kiss. "Thanks buddy! Come let's go to Omma."

"Oppa! You're home early! I thought you weren't flying in until Saturday?" Chaeyoung gave him at kiss and he hugged her back.

" We had an extra day so the boys stayed and boss let me go home. The tour was really great baby. The fans were really awesome. They even gave some presents to Joon."

"Oh really? Babe do you want something to eat?"

"Yes please I'm starving." Yunho sat down and started eating lunch. They laughed and giggled during lunch as they told stories of the past three months. Chaeyoung told Yunho the story how Joon liked a girl a school and asked her to be jis girlfriend. Joonie got embrassed and hid behind his mom. And Yunho told all sorts of funny tales of his tour. After lunch, the family of three went out to have some good old family quality time. They soon they arrived at the park.

"WOAHHHHHH! BIG PLAYGROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!" Joon ran out of the car and dashed towards the park.

"HEY! Joon wait for Appa and Omma!" Yunho shouted after him, but  Joon continued running to the playground and finally started playing on the jungle gym.

Seeing that his son was safe Yunho and Chaeyoung sit on a bench nearby. Yunho looked at his son laughing and giggling while running around.

He sighed, "My baby is getting so big. I feel that I'm missing out on his childhood too much. Maybe I should take a break for a little bit."

Chaeyoung looked at Yunho and soften. She knew how much singing meant to him, but she always knew that Joon and her were the things that he loved the most in the whole entire world.

" Oppa don't quit your dreams. You love singing, Joon looks up to you because of that. He knows that you go on tours a lot and he misses you, but he knows that you love singing. And if he knew that you stopped singing because of him, he would feel really bad. You know we always take pictures and videos to send to  you. It's ok!"

Yunho looked up at her and smiled, " I know baby. I just wished I could stay home more and spend more time with him. He's just growing up so fast. By the time we know it, he'll be in college and be a man. I just want him to be my little man forever."

Chaeyoung smiled and pecked his cheek, " Oppa you're so cute. We have a long time to go."

Just then Joon came running up to them. " Omma! Appa! Play with me!" Yunho got up from the bench, picked Joon up, and walked to the jungle gym. Joon just giggled and giggled.  And Chaeyoung followed from behind. The happy family played til the sun went down and had made some happy memories.

___________________________________

 

 

Thanks for requesting! I hope you like it! please leave comments of what you think below! :)