Chapter 28

Best Absolute Punks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yongguk had zoned out completely after all that.

Eunsol had no recollection of him whatsoever. She didn’t know who he was; not even a single remembrance of seeing him at school.

Currently, he was sitting on the chair in the hospital waiting room. Yongguk couldn’t help but feel angry at the situation, but there wasn’t anything he could do was there?

“Yongguk was it?” a voice interrupted Yongguk who had just been staring into space.

“Y-yeah…” it was Jaehwa who had come up to the B.A.P leader.

“The doctors have confirmed that Eunsol has amnesia…although they can’t say for sure that it’s temporary”

Jaehwa watched the crest-fallen expression contort onto Yongguk’s face, as he ran his fingers through his hair.

‘That means there’s a chance she’ll forget her feelings for me…’ Yongguk wanted to cry, that’s how heartbroken he was, but he didn’t... not while Jaehwa was there, it would be too much of a sign of weakness.

‘This boy…he must care a lot for sis’ mused Jaehwa to himself as he watched the boy try hard not to break down in front of him. There was also other news the doctor had told him, but he wasn’t sure he wanted to tell Yongguk….Apparently the cause for Eunsol only to forget Yongguk was because she was suffering from a special case of amnesia. If someone is thinking intensely about someone they love before the traumatic event occurs, the likeliness of their memory of that person vanishing is doubled, which is exactly what happened with Eunsol. She evidently had been thinking hard about Yongguk before the baseball bat slammed on her skull, and thus she couldn’t remember a single detail about him. Jaehwa found it hard to believe that Eunsol had the capability to love someone like Yongguk, judging from how he dressed, he didn’t seem at all the sort his little sister would go for. He knew her sister wouldn’t have a clouded judgement and fall for someone stupid, so there must be something special about Yongguk right?
 

“Yongguk…do you love my sister?” he asked plainly. Jaehwa wanted to know if Yongguk was just as serious as Eunsol seemed to be about him.

“Yes. I love her with all my heart; and I know you would probably do the same when I say that if I could go back I would take the blow for her instead” he spoke confidently, looking Jaehwa in the eye.

“I see” Jaehwa nodded curtly before shoving his hands in his pockets. He had found the rest of the details of who exactly Yongguk was from his mother and Hyunsik. It didn’t take a genius to figure out Hyunsik adored Yongguk, and Jaehwa was surprised to hear that another guy other than himself had managed to melt Hyunsik’s heart. He didn't miss the little sparkle either in his mother's eye when she spoke fondly of Yongguk too. He’d heard from his mother about how Yongguk was staying at their house, and more specifically in his room too.

Which wasn't at all that far from Eunsol's room...

“Have you ever indecently tried to make a move on Euns

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter