Chapter 29

Best Absolute Punks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure this will work?”

“Trust us on this one…she’ll have to remember! This was such a unique first meeting!”

The boys were in the deserted hallways right now barricading the way.

They had got Jinyung in on the idea too, any minute, she would ask Eunsol to go down to the reception office, and would meet with the B.A.P boys.

Just as they predicted, Eunsol came walking down the corridor.

“Hey can you move please?” she asked politely. This time round, she wasn’t scared, because she knew them, and didn’t fear them.

“What you going to do if we don’t?” spat Yongguk.

It was weird for him to do that, there was no way he would intentionally be mean to Eunsol if he could help it, but if it would help her remember...

“Erm…?” Eunsol titled her head in confusion, although she couldn’t remember who Yongguk was, he was not proving to be a very nice person.

“Well? Turn around, cuz’ we aren’t moving!” he hissed.

“Sheesh what the hell is wrong with you?! You jerk! I’m glad I can’t remember who you are!” she yelled, suddenly infuriated at how much of a douchebag he was being.

Turning on her heel, she walked away, leaving the B.A.P boys dumbfounded.

“She doesn’t mean what she says…” Youngjae spoke softly, Eunsol’s harsh words were most likely effecting Yongguk quite badly, despite the poker face he had plastered on.

“No. She did mean those words, and you know what? Maybe it’s best if I just forget her” Yongguk spoke coldly, before storming off. The boys watched on in despair, as the terrible situation only seemed to progress for their leader.

 

*******

 

“Darling can you go and ask your hyung if he would like fried beef or fried chicken for dinner”

 
“Sure thing mother!” Hyunsik began racing up the stairs. It was still an incredulous thought to Eunsol that her little brother was somehow obsessed with Yongguk. ‘What’s so special with that idiot?’ Eunsol thought to herself as she sat doing her homework in the dining room. There was no way she wanted to do her homework in her room, not after literally being verbally assaulted by Yongguk who was in the room next to hers.

When Hyunsik got to Yongguk’s room he barged in, he never knocked when it came to Yongguk hyung, he was never in the middle of doing anything important.

Or so Hyunsik thought that was the case.

“Yongguk hyung do you wa-”

Hyunsik’s mouth was wide open, once again, he saw brown boxes all over the floor, and Yongguk had a foul expression on his face. His hyung was currently packing his clothes for the second time.

“Hyung what are you doing?!” he exclaimed, not being able to contain his shock.

“I’m leaving Hyunsik.” He answered shortly, not stopping what he was doing to look at Hyunsik.

“But why?”

“I have to go, it’s not right I stay here. I obviously make your sister uncomfortable” he gritted his teeth, he was so close yet so far from capturing Eunsol’s heart, and just that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter