Meeting

What to do: Where to find love.

Recap

I lay down on the bed, didn't even care who was knocking on the door and slept until........

Onew POV

I got a call. I woke up sleepily. Die whoever's calling me. 

"Hello?" Sung said. Please God! Don't accept what I just said.

"Hello." I said in a deep voice.

"Yeah, Ummm......may I speak to Onew please?"

"Onew! Some girl is on your phone!" I shouted but I lost my deep voice.

"Onew?! Stop it!" I began to giggle,"Onew?" I burst out laughing as loud as I could.

A while later,"Uhuh. Tell me when you're done." she said.

"Oh........O.....K." I said between my laughs. After controlling my laugh, "Yes, my princess?"

"Ummm.... I just wanted to tell Taemin about our relationship. So can I?"

"Yeah about that. I told him."

"When?"

"I picked him up from college. That's how."

"Okay, I'm telling my friend now. Bye." 

"But...." and she ended the call.

That was dumb. I had to tell............No one. Okay it wasn't dumb.

I dialled her number again but she wasn't picking it up. Then the answer machine spoke.

"Hi you have reached Sungyeon! Please leave a message and I'll reply as soon as possible. That is if I'm not lazy."

"Hey Sung, I was wondering, Could you and me go out for movies to take a break from all these studies? It's on this Friday. Tell me if you can come." I pressed the 'End Call' button.Let's see if she replies.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

"You hate Sungyeon, don't you?"

"Huh?"

"I know you do. Break up for good, Jessica's good."

"Who the hell are you?"

"Your inner concious, idiot!"

"No, you don't understand, I've got an idea. Wait why am I telling you this? Aren't you suppose to know?"

"Call her now! Tell her you break up with her." I woke gasping for air. Cold sweat beads were on my face. I let out a sigh. How about I go out to calm down? I jumped off the bed and grabbed my tracksuit. I took a shower, grabbed my mp3 and left for a walk in the park.

At the park

I jogged on the footpath as fast as I could. I tried distracting my mind.

"I'm so curious, yeah." I sang.

"Hey!" said a very enthusiastic Jessica.

"You?!"

"Uhh....I'm sorry about that day, I didn't know. You know?"

"No."

"I didn't know about you and Sung."

"It's fine. Actually I'm quite over it but how'd you know about us?"

"I, well, Sung told me."

"Come on. Are you sure she's over it?"

"Positive. She told in a friendly way."

"That's good."

"Yeah....... If you don't mind, Can you do me a favour?"

"Shoot it at me."

"Can you not tell her about me meeting you like this?"

"Okay. You know what, I'll drop you to RHS."

"No, it's fine."

"I owe you a favour you owe me one too."

"Fine. Thanks, handsome."