Feelings: Sung? Sica?

What to do: Where to find love.

Recap

"Fine. Thanks, handsome."

Jessica POV

"Lemme change and then I'll drop you." Onew said. I just nodded and followed him home. Sorry, his home. I need to be extra careful that Sung doesn't get to know about this. It'll be the most awful thing that could've happened.

I still couldn't believe that I was at Onew-no- THE Onew's mansion with him towards his room. But, how the hell am I supposed to start a conversation? Hmmm, maybe I could just ask more about him? Or , I could.....

"No, that's just stupid!"

"What's stupid?" Shoot! I couldn't have kept quiet right? 

"Uhhh......ummmm....... May I ask you a question?" I tried changing the subject.

"Yeah." He replied while grabbing his car keys and phone.

"Why do you wear such tight shirts? You know, it show's all your chest and muscles."

"Now I get it."

"No offense."

"Let's go then. I'll be taking you to Sung first and then to RHS."

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted in protest.

"Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy????" he asked imitating me.

"I'm not sure she'll be fine."

"Oh, so she's not over it."

"No she is, or not, I don't know. Ugh!"

He scratched the back of his neck, then said "Okay so I'll drop you at the end of her street. Then 5 minutes later I'll drive in. That way, I can take both of you home."

"Nice idea." I said while blushing, for no uttermost reason.

"Come on." He held my hand and dragged me to his car. Our hand entertwined perfectly. While leaving his dad called him inside his room. He left me and rushed to his dad. I really didn't want to hear the conversation but I couldn't resist it.

"I'd prefer if you went with Jessica. She is, more of our type."

"Dad, you can't force me to like her."

"I can. Jessica is more stylish, more rich, more classy than that piece of thing." I stopped hearing after that as Onew was coming back.

"Sorry, I kinda got stuck with business." He once again held my hand firm. It was as if my hands were perfectly made for him. No, snap out of it Sica! He's Sung's. God! Help?

Onew POV

I was keeping the biggest, or maybe not, secret with Jess. Uhhh, Sica. What's happening? Her hand fit perfectly with mine. Each time I held it. As we reached the car she slipped her hand away.

I opened the car door and said, "Ladies first."

"Oh my! Thank you, you gentleman." she said like those posh people.

"Oh, you're welcome." I said and we bursted out laughing.

I then got a text mesage. I quickly took out my phone and checked it while I sat in the car.

You do realize you're dating Sungyeon Noona not her, right?

-Luna

Of course, I do. Psht....Pfft..... I knw wht Im doing.

-Onew

I replied back to her. What's with her? I love Jes- No I love Sung. Stop it!

I took out my check list and began checking.

I chuckled a little at the end.

"What happened?"

"Oh nothing. Minho told me don't kiss here when I was almost about to kiss you. I mean, Sung."

"Sung." she replied sadly. I started the engine and rushed through the small streets to get to Sung's house. You know, a short cut to her house.

"Calm down! You're too fast!"

"What? You want me to go fast then you say slow down! What on earth am I suppose to do?"

"Just make it there on time."

A long screech was heard when we stopped at the corner of her house's street.

"Now go and make an excuse for 5 minutes. I know how to handle the rest."

"Thanks." Jess, uhhh Sica said. She bent over a little to come inches apart from my face. She pecked my lips and got off the car, leaving me dazed.

Jessica POV

"Now go and make an excuse for 5 minutes. I know how to handle the rest." I was staring at his lips. I really wanted to kiss him. I couldn't control myself.

"Thanks." I came closer to his face and pecked him. 

I literally felt like this:

<('-')> me doing the happy dance!!!!!!!

I got off and went to Sung's house. As I walked I realized what a stupid mistake I did. Sica! How many times do I have to tell you back off of him. Onew and Sic-Sung sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. I kept on singing that in my head until I reached the door. Here goes nothing. I rung the bell and waited. What's taking her so long?