Explosion of emotion!

What to do: Where to find love.

Recap

"SHUT UP!" I said. I took Sung's hand and left from there totally frustrated.

Onew POV

I was filled with emotions. Like how you'd say explosion of emotions. 

"What do you think you were doing there!?" she all but shouted.

"What?"

"You were kissing that f**king b***h!"

"Stop swearing!"

"Okay, but why were YOU kissing her?"

"I try find you.....she came....SHE kiss.... you come....fight happens....Now, we here." I said talking in gibberish.

"I think you need a break."

"Of course I do." I muttered.

"Then why don't you take one." She replied calmly.

"Okay I'll take one now."

"Now?"

"Now." and I hugged her tightly. Just 10 seconds had passed when the bell rang. Why always now? This is like the second time this is happenning.

The school day passed on but I noticed an imaginary wall between Sung and Sica. I knew something BAD was going to happen, soon. I reached home really early 'cause of little traffic. I wonder what happened. Maybe the traffic police came back. Who knows?

"Hey Mum!"

"Hello." she said in a muffling voice while hiding her face.

"What happened?" I asked Luna, my younger sister..

"YOU!" Dad shouted.

"What happened this time?" I uttered.

"What on earth is wrong with you? You are dating your poor cousin! I thought you'd be smarter than your sister."

"What's her fault in all this?!"I asked in confusion, " And what if  I date my cousin?" I demanded.

"I bet it was her influence on you. And to add on, she is your cousin for Pete's sake. She is dating you for the money's sake. I am more experienced than you, son." 

"Don't call me son if you think it's Luna's fault! Sung loves me and I love her too!"

"Son li-"

"This conversation is over, not-my-father."

"Son don't say that to your father." Mum said still crying.

"No mom. I've had enough of giving him a Father's title. And you know exactly when I started calling him Dad. If he just can't acc- Luna go to bed..." She climbed up the stairs and shut the door, "-accept Luna as a daughter than I can't accept him as a father. I am going to sleep. Just tell him to go shove his a** in his business and forget about his so-called son's personal and love life untill he can't accept Luna. And I'm going to date Sung no matter what." I left from there in a hurry to avoid any more melodrama from Dad. (I can't keep on calling him a 'stranger' now can I?) While leaving, I heard Mum say, "I'm sorry, son." I wonder what that means.

I lay down on the bed, didn't even care who was knocking on the door and slept until.........

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey~ How's life? Guess what?

20 READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However, no comments. It's fine i just wish you could comment (Please?)

I don't have any subscribers yet too.

 I was just thanking everyone who's reading my FanFic but please do comment and subscribe.

Thanks in advance.

Your author,

-CB11