Baby sitting & The 2nd sign

Sophie's wishlist

It's weekend, no classes and also a day-off of Sophie. Laying lazily in her room, all she do is play with her phone while eating a small container of Haagen-Dazs.

Knock. Knock.

Mrs. Jung and Mrs. Oh is on the door. Time for baby sitting! Baby sitting two cutie pies for a day. She planned all the things to do:

1. let them play

2. go to the zoo

3. buy ice cream

4. play

5. take good care

"COMING!!"she shouted running down stairs

She opened the door with a smile"Good morning Mrs. Jung and Mrs. Oh!"

"Good morning Sophie-ah!" The two moms greeted

"We'll leave them to you now okay?" Mrs. Oh turned at Kiseop "Follow noona araso?" 

"Araso~" Kiseop said cutely

"Behave Yoogeun-ah! Noona will take care for you!"

"Araso~" Yoogeun said

The two ummas give the kids to Sophie "Please take good care of our baby!"

"Araso!"

The two moms left waving to Kiseop and Yoogeun. Sophie closed the door.

"Wait for me here okay?" The two kids nodded

She ran up to her room. She wore jeans, pair of converse, a jacket and a beanie, also her bag with her phone, money etc. She ran down the stairs.

"Let's go!" 

They got out of her house. She held Yoogeun on her left hand and Kiseop to the other.

The two kids saw the ice cream shop

"Noona! Buy me ice cream!" Yoogeun said

"Me too! Me too!"

"Araso." They entered the ice cream shop "What you guys want?"

"I want choc'late!" Kiseop said

"Me too!" 

"Unnie, two chocolate icecream please.."

"Here you go!" The girl handed the ice cream

"Thanks." She payed and left

They strolled around the park happily.

 

Meanwhile..

Onew is walking at the park alone while sipping a cup of cappucino. He spotted Sophie with 2 kids. He approached Sophie. "Annyeong Sophie-ah!"

"Oh, Annyeong Onew! You alone?"

"Uhh.. A bit.."

"Hello hyungie!" Kiseop said cutely

"Hello cutie! What's your name?"

"Kiseop!"

"How bout you?" He turned to Yoogeun

"Yoogeun!"

"Hello Yoogeun!" He turned at Sophie "Mind if I join you guys?"

"Please noona!" Kiseop said

"Okay.."

"Where do you guys want to go?"

"Zoo!!" The kids both answered

"Okay! My treat!"

They walked to a near by Zoo. Onew payed for the entrance. The kids enjoyed the stroll around the zoo. Point here, point there. The two adults enjoyed the stroll because of the kids. Kiseop tugged at Sophie's sleeves.

"Ne?" Sophie asked Kiseop

"Will you be my umma?" he looked at Onew "Hyungie!" Onew looked at Kiseop "We'll you be my appa?"

"Please!" Yoogeun said

"Sure!" Onew looked at Sophie expectingly

"Suree.."

"Yeyy!!" Onew cheered with the kids

"Let's take a picture together!" Onew suggested

"Yea. Yea!" The two kids said

They took picture like a family picture. Different poses, funny, normal, smiling using Onew's phone. Next is Sophie's phone.

"I'm want to play at the park!" Yoogeun said

They walked out of the zoo. They head to the park's playground area. They played at the park.

"Umma, appa! Join us!" The two kids requested. They pulled Sophie and Onew.

Their so called 'parents' gave in. They go to the swing, at the slide. Other adults looked at them weirdly, some find it cute. They grew tired playing.

"Appa, I'm tired.." Yoogeun said "Let's just walk around!"

"Appa will piggy back you!" He squatted down. Yoogeun wrapped his arms around Onew's neck. "Let's go"

Sophie just held Kiseop's hand. They walked around enjoying each others company. 

They didn't notice the camera of the morning show.

"Hello and Good morning Seoul! I'm Shin Bintae. We're here at a park where family enjoyed the April breeze.." the camera pointed at different families and the camera landed at Sophie, Onew and the 2 kids "Look at the family over there! They look so cute! They seem to enjoy walking around!" The camera returned at the reporter but still Sophie and the others are behind her.

They didn't notice the camera for the newspaper. 'this family looks perfect for the spring page of the newspaper'.the camera man said to himself

The dawn comes. "It's cold tonight. Let's take the kids home.." Sophie said to Onew.

"Okay.. Wait" they stopped walking. He pulled out a gray scarf from his jacket pocket. He wrapped Sophie with the scarf. "There! Let's go.."

"T-thanks.."

"No prob.." he smiled

Sophie's smile is hidden by the scarf.

Sophie's thoughts: Another sign! Yeyy~~ 

They take the kids home. first, Yoogeun

"Thanks you for taking care of Yoogeun!!" Mrs. Jung handed Sophie the money "Here.."

"Thank you Mrs. Jung!"

 

Second, Kiseop.

Mrs. Oh is waiting at the swing near their door.

“Oh! Sophie-ah! You’re back!”

“Annyeong Mrs. Oh if we’re late..”

“It’s okay..” She took Kiseop from Sophie’s arms. She handed Sophie her pay for baby sitting.

“Thank you Mrs. Oh, I’ll leave now..” She bowed “Bye!”

“Bye!” Mrs. Oh closed the gates

Onew walked Sophie home. They walked quietly. They reached Sophie’s house.

“Thank you for accompanying us!”

“You’re welcome!” “uhh.. Sophie, can I have your number?”

“Mine? Sure..” She handed her phone to him “yours too..”

He handed his phone to Sophie and he took her phone. They typed down their numbers and took a picture for the caller ID.

“Here.” Onew said.

“Here.” Sophie said and take each others phone.

“Bye Onew! See you sometime! Take care!”

“You too! Bye!” he waved goodbye and head to the bus stop

Sophie got inside her house and saw Dongho and Yoseop playing Mario Cart. Dongho turned around and saw his noona.

“Hello Noona!!” he hugged Sophie

“Hi dongsaeng..  You didn’t eat too much sweets. Right?”

“Oh.. uhh.. Mianhe noona! I promise I won’t do it again!”

“Tsk. Tsk. Yoseop oppa why didn’t you control Dongho again?”

Yoseop turned his head slowly with a guilty smile “Sorry Sophie! I promise I won’t do it again!”

“Aish.. Do keep your promise is that understood?”

“NE!” the two guys answered

“Good.. I’m going to sleep now..”

She head upstairs to her room. She took a quick bath and change into PJs. She lay down her bed. She took her phone and saw a message from Minmi.

FROM: Minmi

     I saw you at the morning show! You were with Onew and 2 cute kids! Omo~ they thought you are a family! Explain! :]]

TO: Minmi

   I’ll tell you tomorrow Araso?

FROM: Minmi

   Everything. Araso.

She put down her phone at her bed side table. She closed her eyes and fall in to sleep.

 

Onew pulled out his phone while he’s at the bus. He saw messages from Key and Taemin.

FROM: Key

   Hyung! I saw you at the TV with Sophie! They thought you are a family!

FROM: Taemin

  Hyung! Noona and you at the TV! OMO~

Onew chuckled. He looked at his phone and stared at his wallpaper, their family pic. He stared at Sophie’s face and his heart goes dugeun-dugeun again. He put down his phone. He reached his stop and walked a few blocks to his home.

He reached home. The house is quiet. He walked up to his room, he changed into his PJs. He plopped down to his bed.

Aah.. I’m tired but I have fun.

He closed his eyes and drifted to sleep.