Chapter 20

I got a GIRL and So What?

Taeyeon called them since she already start the engine of the car, Tiffany hold Hayeon’s hand and Taeyeon show a pout face on her. Tiffany just giggled and Let Hayeon get in first in the car.

 

“ Unnie! I’ll sit in the backseat. “ Hayeon said

 

“ Oh,wae? “ Tiffany asked

 

“ I can see my sister is jealous. “ Hayeon answered confidently

 

Taeyeon glared at her.

 

“ Errr, I mean. I’ll take a nap while were on our way “ Hayeon clear .

 

“ Errm. What’s going on? “ Tiffany look at Taeyeon and Hayeon.

 

“ Nothing. “ Taeyeon answered and Hayeon just nodded

 

When they were on our way, Taeyeon look at the mirror to look at Hayeon. She’s sleeping soundly at the backseat and Tiffany was beside her playing in her phone.

 

“ Hayeon is already asleep “ Tiffany look at the backseat too and saw Hayeon sleeping

 

“ Yeah “ Taeyeon answered

 

Suddenly, Taeyeon’s phone ring.

 

“ Tae~ You’re dad is calling “ Tiffany showed her phone

 

“ Can you answer it for me? “ Taeyeon asked

 

Tiffany nodded and accept the call and turns into speaker mode.

 

“ Dad~ “ Taeyeon answered

 

“ Where’s Hayeon? Are you with her? “ Her dad asked

 

“ Ne Appa. Wae? “ Taeyeon asked

 

“ You’re mom wants to see her. Can you drive her here at the company? “ Mr. Kim asked

 

“ Sure Appa. Actually were on our way to seoul and She’s sleeping at the backseat “ Taeyeon answered

 

“ Don’t wake her up okay? Be careful. “ Mr. kim said

 

“ Ne appa. You too~ “ Taeyeon said

 

Mr. kim hung up the phone and changed the direction, Tiffany put Taeyeon’s phone infront of her.

 

“ I’ll just go to the company. Are you okay with it? “ Taeyeon asked

 

“ Why not? “ Tiffany smiled

 

When they reached the Company, Taeyeon carry Hayeon and Tiffany was carrying Hayeon’s bag and they go to Mr. Kim’s office.

 

Tiffany opened the door and Taeyeon’s father was sitting, busy encoding something.

 

“ Oh. Taeyeon~ “ Mr. kim smiled

 

“ Sssshh~ Appa. Hayeon is sleeping “ Taeyeon whisper

 

“ Oh mianhae~ Lie her on the couch “ Mr. kim pointed the couch

 

Mr. Kim saw Tiffany put Hayeon’s bag on the table beside the Couch.

 

“ Taeyeon, Why don’t you introduce me your friend? “ Mr. kim smiled

 

“ Oh. She’s Tiffany appa~ “ Taeyeon introduce her in front of her father.

 

“ Oh. Take care of my daughter Tiffany “  Mr. Kim smiled

 

“ Yes I will sir “ Tiffany smiled too.

 

“ Were going now appa. Take care of my sister. Be careful “ Taeyeon smiled and they leave the room quietly.

 

Mr. Kim just nodded and Waved his hands from far as she smiled at them, Tiffany just watch Taeyeon waved her hands as she smiled.

Looking at her smiled makes her heart beats faster like the first time she saw her.

Imagining the first time she saw her in a boy look back in their school days.

She feels like the first time she approach her, The first time her heart pounds as she walk towards her. All feels like the first time.

 

As Tiffany look at Taeyeon, She feels a Pieece of something landed on her head. When she touched her Hair, She didn’t saw anything.

 

She look at the sky, Snow starts to fall, Tiffany smiled as she watched the snow falling from her.

 

Taeyeon look at her Lover smiling, Loving the snow falling from her.

 

Tiffany saw Taeyeon walking towards her ang Wrap her Arms around Tiffany’s waist and Pull her.

 

“ Tae~ “ Tiffany smiled and wrap her arms around Taeyeon’s neck.

 

They both look at the sky and watch the Snow falling.

 

Taeyeon was amazed as she look at the snow while Tiffany look at Taeyeon’s face smiling.

 

“ I just love who you  are “ Tiff whisper

 

It caught Taeyeon’s Attention that makes her look at her Lover.

 

“ Eh? “ Taeyeon was dumb founded

 

“ I fell in love with a dorky kid “ Tiffany giggled

 

“ Yet, Cute either “ Taeyeon joked and they both laugh.

 

As the Laugh dis appear. They both look each other and they close the gap between them.

 

The timing was perfect for them, Snow falling under them.

 

Tiffany feels butterfly in her stomach that makes her cry, She just can’t explain the happiness she feel. She broke the kiss and Wipe her tears. The older girl wipe it too as she peck a kiss on her lips and smile.

 

“ I won’t let you go again “ Taeyeon whisper.

 

 

 

“ Never “ She continued and smiled.