22. The rides

Life With The Big Three

As all of you were playing at the arcade , suddenly Suho came to you . “Hanna-ah .” You look at him and notice few other members were with him too . “Ohh ? Wae ?” you asked .

“The boys wanted to ride the roller coaster now . Do you want to join ?” Suho asked . “Let’s go with us !” Tao keep shaking your arm . “Dae ?” your eyes widened at the sudden closeness by the members to you .

You look at them and notice how they have this pleading face . “Umm…arasso . Let’s go .” you said . They all cheered and pulled you to the roller coaster .

“This ?! You guys are riding this ?!” Luhan yelled . The boys look at him . “You don’t have to . Just stand there and wait for us as usual .” Xiumin said almost teasing . Luhan sigh in disbelief .

You look at him and felt bad for him . “Hanna , let’s go .” Lay called you . You nodded and turn to look at Luhan . “just let him be .” Kai suddenly mumbled to you . You just smiled awkwardly at him .

The boys were all ready in the roller coaster sits . Except for Kris who decided to just play at the arcade alone . You went towards the boys and made a confuse face as soon as you notice that you’re going to sit alone .

“Yaah , how can you guys let a girl sit alone on a roller coaster ride ?” you asked them . They all look at each other . “You’re a girl ?!!” Chen mocked you . The boys laugh . You just fake a laugh and sigh .

You were about to just sit at the ride when you noticed Luhan is all alone playing with his phone . You sigh and said “Guys , wait a second .” You then walk towards Luhan .  They all look at you weirdly .

“Luhan-ssi..” you called him . He got surprised and put away his phone . “Ohh ? Aren’t you riding that ?” he asked . “I am , but , I need a sit partner .” you said . He got confuse . “Wanna be my ride partner ?” you asked .

“Dae ?” his eyes widened . “I know you’re scared of heights but please… just this once . I’m not that good with heights either .” you explained . “Dae ?!” he said again . “Ahh please . We can be scared together .” you said as if that actually can convince him .

“Dae ?!!” he yelled . You sigh “Arasso . I get it . I’m just offering you . geesshh . don’t get so melodrama .” and walk away to the ride . The members watch you sat behind them . “Wae ?” you asked . They all got surprised and look infront .

“Wae did I even try ? I can’t believe I asked him that . aishh .” you put your head on the handle bar because you feel embarrassed at what just happened . Suddenly you felt someone sat next to you .

You turn and saw Luhan were putting his seatbelts on and hold the handle bar with a nervous face . The EXO members and you look at him weirdly . “W..wae ?” Luhan stuttered .

“Hyung…you’re serious ?” Baekhyun asked . “Just focus on the ride .” he replied back and the boys just look infront . Meanwhile , you were still blinking looking at him . He noticed it and look at you . “W..wae ?” he asked .

“But I thought you said you didn’t want to ?” you asked him weirdly . He sigh and look at you . “I’m doing this because of you . okay ?” You got surprised . “Dae ?” He cough and said “Be..because I like you , that I’m doing this okay . I don’t usually do this for anyone . So , just be grateful .”

You nodded and chuckled a little . He heard you and chuckled back . Seeing you smile actually made his nervousness disappear a little . “Fighting !” you wished him . He just gave you a small smile and praying that he won’t die during the ride .

“We’re starting . Please hold on to the handle bar and each other’s hands when you get too nervous . “ the staff said . The boys already started to hold onto each other’s hands . You and Luhan just hold on to the handle bar awkwardly .

Kai noticed that and smiled . Sehun noticed it too . He chuckled and sigh in relief . “Good thing they didn’t hold each others hand .” the both thought and focus on the ride . The ride started to move .

Someone of them cheered and some were quietly praying . Luhan tried to look down and got the shock of his life . “Omma omma !” he keep repeating . You just chuckled . When the roller coaster reached the top , everyone were cheering and getting ready for the big slide down .

“EXO FIGHTING !” Suho screamed and got a cheered from s . As soon as the ride slide down , the boys were screaming and cheering . You screamed happily too and suddenly felt something . You turn and noticed that Luhan is closing his eyes shut and holding your hand tightly .

You heart beats fast all of a sudden . you’re not sure because of the ride or how warm his hand is when he touches yours . You smiled and and hold his hand tightly to let him know that you’re here for him .

You both were holding each other’s hand the whole ride . After the ride ends , everyone were stretching their body and keep talking about the ride . Luhan finally let go of your hand as soon as you both get off the ride .

He cough awkwardly and said “Umm..thanks for letting me holding your hand . It was..fun . The ride I mean .” You chuckled at his awkwardness and nodded . “That’s okay .” He then said “about what I said before . I-“ Luhan was about to continue but he got cut off when Sehun suddenly pulled you away . “Let’s play the bumper car with me .”

You got surprised and followed Sehun . Luhan also got surprised at weird attitude . You gave him and apologetic face . Luhan just smiled at you and followed you both along with the other guys .

You all ride the bumper car . You ride with Sehun . Kai and Kris just watched you all played .  “You’re not going to play ?” Kai asked Kris . Kris just shook his head . “You ?” he asked . Kai just shrugged . “Don’t feel like it .”

You along with 10 boys were having fun of your lives . Laughter and screaming were filling the quietness of the whole Lotte World since no one is there except for you guys .

You keep hitting Sehun because he keep hitting his hyung’s ‘car’ . Sehun just ignore you and do what he wants . You all laugh and mocked each other .

Kai smiled seeing you having fun . Kris noticed it and said “Don’t Kai .” Kai just replied “What ?” “Hurting yourself again .” he replied . Kai turn to his hyung . “Dae ?”

Kris sigh “I don’t know what you three kids see in her but you all going to hurt yourself .” Kai look at him weirdly . “Three ?” Kris just give him a motioned to his direction . Kai looked and the one Kris motioned was Sehun .

“Sehun ?” Kai said . “He likes her too ?” Kris just keep quiet . Kai sigh in disbelief and almost kick the fench infront of him . “Is she the only girl in this world ? Wae is everyone falling for her ?” Kai complained .

Kris look at him “The same reason why you fall for her .” Kai got startled at his answer and just sigh . “What are you Park Hanna ?” Kai thought .

After that , you all were resting at the snack shack . You all just had a simple snack and drink to fill the tummy .

The Haunted Boat Ride was next . A boat will take you inside a tunnel filled with scary stuffs like the haunted house .

“I’m riding with Hanna !” Xiumin suddenly yelled and stand next to you . You got surprised . “What ? Why you ?” Lay asked . “Because I’m the strongest one . So , I can protect her .” Xiumin reasoned .

“Eyyyy , just let me ride with her . Since Iearnt Kung Fu . Its easier for me to slay the ghosts .” Tao said sliding his arm with yours . you just forcing a smile .

Suddenly , everyone started to fighting who gets to sits with you . Sehun pulled you to him but Luhan snatch your hand away from him . Kai keep asking you to sit with him . The whole situation just made you confuse . You were about to scream when someone suddenly pulled you on the boat .

You turn and noticed it was Kris . The other boys got quiet and made a confuse face . “Problem solved . Now get on the other boats . I’m tired .” Kris ordered . The boys sigh in disbelief “Aishh Kris hyung .” “That’s not fair .” they complained .

You just sit there quietly . To be honest , you were kinda glad Kris pulled you because the whole situation just now was chaotic . And just like that , you’re riding with Kris . While Sehun with Tao , Kai with Lay , Xiumin with Luhan , Chanyeol with  Suho and the small kids Baekhyun , D.O and Chen ride together since their boat fits three of them .

The ride started and it was pretty scary but you and Kris were braver than the others . The others were hugging and holding each other . You and Kris laugh when you both saw them .

“Thanks for earlier . It was really chaotic .” you thanked him . Kris just nodded . “No big .” You just nodded . “Hey listen .” he suddenly said . You look at him . “I know its hard but choose what you really want . Not because you felt bad for the others .” he said .

You gave him a confuse look . “What are you-“ you were about to continue when Kris gave you a look . “Ohh , right .” you said finally understand what he meant . You sigh “They’re friends . How can I choose between them ?”

“Then don’t .” he said . “Dae ?” you asked . “Its better not to choose anyone . No one get hurts like that .” he explained . For a tall , heartless dude , he actually have many wise words . You just sigh .

After the ride , the boys immediately come to you and Kris as soon as they over the scared feelings . “Are you okay ?” “Did you guys hold hands or something ?” they asked suddenly . You and Kris made a weird face . “Dae ?” you both said in unison .

“Wait , did you guys really hold each other the whole ride ?” Chen asked curiously . The others waited for your answer . “God , no !” you replied . The boys sigh in relief which earned a weird face from you .

“Besides , we’re ‘cousins’ . how can I do that to her ? That would be gross .” Kris said . You look at him “I thought I’m your ‘step-sister’ ?” He turn to you “That works too . Its still gross .” he said almost mocking and  left . You rolled your eyes and followed after him .

The boys got confuse at what just happened and shook their heads . “Let’s just go .” D.O said . “Good idea .” the others agreed and followed you both . 

 

Helloooo ! Sorryyyyy for the late update . been busy busy busy :/ sorry for the boring chapter . i'll try to update more soon . Thank you for subsribing and keep reading :) xoxo