3.Library

Life With The Big Three

Kai stood there in disbelief because this is the first time a girl rejects his introduction . Usually girls would introduced themselves back . He took his stuffs and left the room .

As you were walking , Gyuri then said “Waah , did you know who did you just talk to ?” You were looking at the college’s map and said “Ara , one of those big something dude right ?”  Gyuri chuckled and said “Dae he is . Then , wae ?”

“Wae what ?” you asked . “Wae didn’t you just tell him your name ?” she said  with a ‘i-can’t-believe-you-didn’t-flirt-with-him-back’ look . You just keep walking and said “I told you I’m not interested in this kind of stuff . especially with that kind of guy .”

She sigh and stop you from walking . You guys barely knew each other but she already treat you like her own friend who she knows for years . You look at her . “Wae ?” you said . “Do you know how lucky you are for one of the B3 to talk to you ? He wouldn’t even look at the girls who’ve been chasing him for years “ she explained .

You sigh in disbelief . “A guy like that is not worth it . You should find someone else .” you said continue walking . She froze for a while when you said that . “Dae ? Yaah , how did you know I like him ?” she said and chase after you .

You look at her and said “Its pretty obvious for me .” She did an ‘o’ with and look down because she’s embarrassed . You laugh a little and said “Yaah , I just met you a few hours ago and I can already tell that you’re a nice , fun and happy go-lucky girl . You should find someone who would appreciate all that . Not chasing someone like him .”

She look at you and smiled “I think you’re kinda right .” she then sigh . “Well , I have to start forgetting him then .” she said . You chuckled and said “Yeah , you should .” Gyuri laugh and said “So , where are you going ?”

“Ohh , i wanna check some class first . should we meet somewhere ?” you said . Gyuri nodded and said “Umm , meet me at the café near the garden when you’re done . I’ll wait for you .” You nodded and you both went separate ways .

You were searching for the library to find some books . You followed the map and finally arrived at the library . Since it was a free period , students would go eat or hang out at a café or the food courts . So , the library have no people . Only the librarian who is doing their works .

You entered the library and show the list of books you need at the librarian , she show you which section are your books and continue her work . You thanked her and go to the section the librarian showed you earlier .

“History of Arts , Arts of Life…” you said as you read the titles of the books . You then found one of the books you need and take a look at it . While you were reading it , you heard someone mumbled  something .

You stop reading and look around you but didn’t see anyone . Then you heard it again . You put back the book and start searching for the sound you just heard . You walk until you reached the corner of the library . That’s when you saw someone .

It was someone who is sleeping while leaning on the wall . It was a boy . He was holding a book . “Wae did he sleep here ? Did he fell asleep ?” you thought to yourself . You walk closer to him slowly not to wake him up .

You bowed a little to get a look on his face . “He looks kinda familiar .” you thought to yourself . He suddenly moved a little . You got surprised and stood up . “I should just leave him .” you said and walk towards the exit door .

You already walk out of the library when you suddenly remembered that you forgot to borrow the book on the list . “Aishh , how can I forget about it .” you complained and walk back to the library .

You entered the library and pick the books you picked earlier and go to the counter . At the counter , you saw no one . “Where’s the librarian ?” you thought . and saw a note at the counter .

LUNCH TIME .

“Lunch ? Haihh..” you sigh and decided to leave the books on the counter first and headed towards the door . You turned the door’s handle but the door didn’t opened . “That’s weird .” you said and tried the door again . But it didn’t work . The door didn’t opened .

“Oh god . The librarian must have locked the door from outsided .” you thought and facepalm . “I’m stuck here now ?” you said and sigh heavily . “Its my first day here and I already causing trouble ?” you thought .

You would ask for Gyuri’s help if you have her phone number . You sigh and tried to think what to do . “I guess I just have to wait for the librarian to come back then .” you said and keep sighing .

“What is that noise ?” someone suddenly said . You got surprised . “Who are you ?” that person asked you .  You turned slowly and look at him . You notice that he was the guy who sleep at the corner of the library earlier .

“You just woke up ?” you suddenly asked him . He make a confuse face and rubbed his eyes . “Dae .” he replied . you just sigh . “Great , now I’m stuck with a weird dude .” you said slowly but loud enough for him to hear .

“What do you mean stuck ?” he asked you . “Ahh , dae . The librarian lock the door from the outside . We have to wait for her to come back if we want to get out .” you explained . “Mwo ?” he said and walk towards the door . He tried opening it but it was no used .

“Since when she lock- haihh she knew I would come here .” he said and sigh . You look at him weirdly and just sit down at one of the tables there and read a book .

He look at you and said “Aren’t you going to do anything ?” You didn’t look at him and said “Well , we can’t just kick the door to open it .” “We could try .” he said like it wasn’t a big deal . You look at him and sigh “I’m new here and I don’t think I would like to be kick out of this college after a few hours  here .” you said .

He sigh and keep trying to open the door . You shook your head and continue reading . After a few times trying to opened the door . He finally gave up and sit down infront of you .

You look at him . “Did it work ?” you . He glared at you . “Thought so .” you said and keep reading . He sigh and said “Wait a minute , how come I never see you before ?” You look up “I’m new here . I already told you that .” you said . “Ahh , right .” he said remembering it .

After 45 minutes , the librarian still haven’t return . “For god sake where is she ?” the guy almost screamed . You’re getting sleepier and keep yawning . With the air conditioner  is switch on , its hard to not feeling sleepy.

He notice you keep yawning and was about to say something when his phone rang . He answered it . “Dae ? Ani , I’m not out yet . did you find the librarian ?” the guy said . Few minutes ago , he called one of his friend to find the librarian to open the door . “Ahh chincha ? Arasso . call me when you did .” he said and hang up .

“So ?” you asked him with your head already on the table . “He said he still searching for her . he call me back later .” he explained . You just sigh and yawn again . He cough a little “Just sleep . I’ll wake you up if anything happen .” he said . You look at him weirdly and just said “Kenchana . I’m just tired .” “Suit yourself .” he said and took out some book from his bag .

When he open the bag , you notice a packet chocolate , a small box present and a lot of presents .

“What are you ? An artists ?” you said to him . He look at you weirdly . “Dae ?” he said . You pointed at his presents . “So ?” he said . “Are you an artist or something for people to give you presents ?” you asked . He make weird face . “Wait , you don’t know who I am do you ?” he asked .

You look at him and said “Wae ? Should I ?” He got surprised a little and said “Ani . I was just asking .” You just shook your head . “But , don’t anyone ever told you about anything about this college ? about the students are someone or anything ?” he asked .

You yawned and said “Someone did .” “Chincha ? What did the person said ?” he asked . “I don’t know . She told me about the college new wing and old wing . and something about TB something .” you explained .

“TB3 ?” he said . “Ahh , yeah . that . You know them ?” you asked . He just shrugged and said “A little .” You nodded and said “I don’t know why the people here called them God . It didn’t even make any sense .” He just nodded and said “So , do you like them or ?”

You look at him and said “Dae ? God no . They look like a bunch of kids who likes attention .” He got surprised a little and chuckled . “Chincha ? So , you don’t like them ?” he said . “I can’t just say I don’t like them . I don’t even know them . but I can tell that they each have problem of their own .” you explained .

He look at you weirdly . “Wae would you say that ?” he asked . “Aren’t people that have problems are like that ? They would look for attention to make them forget the problems they have and think about it back when they’re alone .” you explained . He look at you weirdly and nodded slowly .

You were about to close your eyes when someone open the door . You and the guy quickly stood up and headed to the door . “Luhan hyung !” someone said when they entered the library . It was one of the dude from TB3 , Sehun as soo as he saw the guy next to you . “Wae didn’t you picked up the phone ?” the other guy said . You notice it was Kai from the class earlier .

“Wait , if these two are from the TB3 , and they are here to pick up this guy , does that means he is one of them ?” you thought and just realized that he is Luhan from the TB3 . You just spent more than an hour with him in the library without even realized it . “Luhan? Great .” you thought and sigh .

 

 

Hello everybodyy ! So what do you think so far ? Is it good ? bad ? do tell me because i felt like its not good enough and i feel like deleting this fic :/ Do comment if you want me to continue to make this fic . Byebyee thank you for readinggg :) xoxo