21. Lotte World

Life With The Big Three

After a few days , your left ankle is getting better . Although the hurt is still there but you can still do your daily routing except for dance practice . You haven’t gone to college for days and because of that , the boys of EXO frequently visited you .

Kai stop by to your house to give some notes on the day lessons and Sehun would  give some drinks from the café he works at . Luhan would bring some food for you . The other boys would come too .

D.O and Lay always asked for some cooking tips from you . They also cooked for you from time to time . The other boys , well , only god knows what they are doing on the rooftop of your condo . You sometimes saw they bringing some stuffs up there but you didn’t bother asking .

The few days finally passed and you decided to show your appreciation to EXO for taking care of you . Not just for when you’re hurt but also for the past few months for keep being with you despite the hate from fangirls they and you got .

That morning , you called the person who you can trust to bring all the boys together at one place .

“Hello ?” the person said , sounding sleepy .

“Kris ?” you replied .

“Hanna ? Dude , its 8 a.m. What do you want ?” he asked almost groaning .

“Yaah ! What kind of idol wake up late ? Don’t you guys have schedule or something ?” you asked .

“All idols when we get the chance and no . We’re have a day off for today .” he replied . You can clearly hear him yawned .

“Ahh really ? Good then ! I need you to do something for me .” you cheerfully said .

After a few seconds…

“Mwo ?! Ahhh no way ! Hell no I’m gonna do that .” Kris keep rejecting .

“Ahhh wae ? It will be fun for both you guys and me . Please Kris . You’re the only one I can trust to bring all the boys together there .” you pleaded .

Kris sigh heavily and you can hear he wakes up from his bed and maybe a little messing up his hair in frustration .

“Even if I can gather the boys , how are we going to avoid the people there ? People would definitely recognize us .” Kris asked .

You smiled “Just trust me on this . All you need to do is bring the Wolves there . Arasso ?”

He made a weird face “Arasso arasso . I’ll call you when we all ready .”

“Yes ! Thanks Kris ! I owe you !” you said cheerfully . “Yeah yeah whatever .” Kris said and you both hang up .

After a few hours , Kris and the EXO boys are infront of their dorm’s building with still a sleepy face . “Ahh hyung . Why asking us to go out on our free day ?” D.O complained . They all looked at Kris . Even Suho got curious since Kris didn’t even tell him whats happening .

“Just wait for a while .” Kris said and took out his phone to call you . “Yaah , where are you ? We’ve been waiting for 5 minutes .” he said as soon as you pick up . “I’m almost there . Don’t worry , your skin won’t be spoiled because of the winter sunlight .” you teased .

Kris made an annoyed face and hang up . You got surprised and look at your phone . “Wahh , idols are really not a joke .” you said and put away you phone .

After a few minutes , a bus appeared infront of the boys . The boys got surprised and blink many times . “What the ?” Suho said . “What’s this bus doing here ?” “Are we going to ride this ?” the boys asked .

Kris was about to answer when the bus doors fling opened . “Good morning guys !” you greeted the boys at the bus entrance . “Hanna ?!” “What are you doing here ?” “More like , what are you doing on a bus ?” Chanyeol , Lay and Sehun asked .

You smiled “Here’s your ride . I’ll be your tour guide for today .” you said . They all look at you weirdly . You then turn to Kris . “Well , get them on the bus .” you ordered Kris . Kris sigh and turn to boys . “Okay guys . Let get on the bus . Quickly .” he said .

“Ohhh ? Where are we going ?” Xiumin asked . They boys also got curious . “Just get on the damn bus .” Kris said . They all quickly get on the bus if you don’t want Kris to throw any tantrum . Luhan , Kai and Sehun gave you a smile as they get on the bus . You just smiled back at them .

Kris was the last boy to get on the bus . “I hope you know what you’re doing .” he said to you . You just smiled and get on the bus too . The bus then started to move .

On the bus , the boys are seated everywhere . Some are sitting with the people they want and some just sit alone on the back of the bus . You sat behind the driver .

Suddenly , Baekhyun and Tao come towars you . You look at them . “Hanna-ah , its not that we don’t trust you but where are you taking us ?”  they asked . You gave them a smile and said “It’s a surprise but you guys will love it .” They look at each other and go back to their sits .

After 20 minutes , the bus stops that made the boys that fell asleep woke up . “Okay guys . Let get off . We’re here .” you said to them and leave the bus first . The boys made a weird expressions and look at Suho and Kris for their assurement . They boths stood up and get off the bus . They boys followed them .

Kai was the last one to leave bus . He was sleepy and suddenly hit someone when he was walking . He got surprised at look up . It was Chanyeol with his eyes wide . “Yaah , hyung . Wae did you stop walking ?” he asked . Chanyeol pointed somewhere .

Kai look at the directions where Chanyeol pointed and he immediately got surprised . “Dae..bak .” he said in awe . The other boys were also starstrucked . They couldn’t believe what are they seeing right now .

You chuckled at their reactions and said “Guys , welcome to Lotte World !” They boys then looked at you . “You’re bringing  us here ?” Tao asked . You nodded . “But wae ?” Chen asked curiously . You smiled “I just want to show my appreciation to you guys for taking care of me all this time .” you explained .

They all chuckled . Suddenly Luhan asked , “But what about the other peoples ? I think we will attract their attentions if we go in there .” They all turn to you . “Well Miss Genius ?” Kris asked folding his arms .

You smirked and said “Don’t worry about that . Just get in there and have fun . Come one guys !” you then ran towards the main entrance . The boys watched you ran and look at each other . “I’m in !” Baekhyun said and ran too . “Me too !” Chanyeol cheered . They all agreed which left Kris and Suho behind .

Suho tapped Kris’s shoulder . “Hyung , let’s go have some fun . Cheer up !” Suho said and pulled Kris along with him towards the entrance . Kris sigh and just followed him .

The boys and you were greeted with some staffs that works there . “Welcome to Lotte World . You all can just enjoy all this without worrying about other people coming here .” one of the staffs said .

The boys got surprised at the staff’s words . “Dae ? What about the other people ?” Chanyeol asked . The staff was about to answer when you interrupted . “Just have fun while we still can okay ? Let’s go !” you said and pulled Suho along after thanking the staffs .

The boys followed your actions eventhough they are still confuse what’s happening . “Miss Park Hanna .” one of the staff called you . You turn to the staff and that to the boys . “ You guys go ride anything . I’ll be back . Suho lead them the way okay ?” you said to them . Suho nodded and motioned them to follow him . Kris watched you quietly from a far as you walked towards the staff .

“Dae ?” you asked the staff . “Here’s the VIP card to access all the rides and games here . Our staffs will treat you all nicely as long as you all are here .” the staff handed you the card . Kris look at you guys weirdly .

You took the card and smiled at the staff . “Thank you so much for helping me .” The staff smiled back . “This is nothing compared to what you and your grandfather have done for all of us that works here .” he said . You just chuckled . “Well , enjoy your day . I’ll be on the monitor room if you need me .” he said and bowed to you . You bowed back and start searching for the EXO boys .

You were walking when you saw a shadow infront of you . You stopped and look up . It was Kris looking at you weirdly . “W..wae ?” you stuttered . “You…what did you and grandfather did to those staffs ? And who is your grandfather ?” he asked curiously .

You got surprised and let out a small laugh . “Ahh , its nothing . Let’s search for the boys .” you then ran towards the boys that were at the roller coaster section . Kris shook his head and followed after you .

“Waahh , are we going to ride this ?” you asked them cheerfully . The boys look at you and nodded . “But we have a slight problem .” Chanyeol said . “What is it ?” you asked . Then they all turned to look at Luhan . You got confuse and look at Luhan too . “I’m not good with roller coasters .” Luhan said while rubbing the back of his neck .

You finally understands what he meant . “Ahhh , you’re afraid of heights ?” you asked . He nodded slowly . You got startled . “Dae ? Chincha ? But how come you manage to go on our college’s rooftop ?” you suddenly blurted that made Luhan got surprised . The boys then turn to look at him . Kai suddenly remembered the rooftop where you and Luhan kissed . He just look away .

“Dae ?” “You went on the rooftop ? When ? ” “Wae would you go to the rooftop ?” the boys keep asking him . You were about to answer when Luhan covered your mouth with his hand . You got surprised and tried to pulled away his hand .

Luhan chuckled and said “It was that one time only . Just for a while actually . Nothing important happened .” Suddenly , you felt weird and you stopped trying to pulled his hand away . You glanced at him . Kai and Sehun noticed your saddened expression and sigh .

The other boys just nodded . “Arasso then . Let’s ride the others first .” Suho said . the boys agreed and followed the leader . Kris glanced at you first before leaving with the boys . Luhan slowly put down his hand from your mouth and look at you .

“Mianhe . I should’ve said something else .” Luhan apologized as soon as he realized his words earlier . You don’t know why you were so down after hearing his words earlier but you look at him and smiled . “Kenchana . You did what you have to do .”

He noticed your weird expressions but just nodded . You then looked at Kai and Sehun who were watching the whole scene and give them a assuring smile . You then left to go towards the other boys .

Kai sigh and walk towards the others boys too . Sehun put his arm around Luhan’s shoulders and pulled him to follow him . Luhan smiled at Sehun .

“Wae did I said that ?” Luhan keep regretting at the words he said earlier about what happened on the roof was not important .

“He shouldn’t said that .” Sehun thought .

“Does that hyung even know how to take care of her feelings ?” Kai said to himself as he was playing at the arcade .

“I shouldn’t be disappointed . I’m not even sure who I like but wae do I feel this helpless ?” you keep thinking as you throw the ball to the hoops at the arcade .

“This is hard .” all of you (you , Luhan , Kai and Sehun) thought .

 

Helloooo ! SORRY for the late update! and sorry for the long one XD i was a little excited to go to the next chapter . anyway , thank you for the subbies and commenting ! Keep reading !  thank youuu :3 xo