23.The drawing

Life With The Big Three

After  almost the whole day playing with the boys at the Lotte World , the sun starts to set  . The bus from earlier already arrived to take you all home . You thanked the staffs who have been helping you all having fun the whole day .

EXO bowed and thanking them . The staffs smiled and bowed back . “It was fun . We really enjoyed it . Thank you so much .” Suho said . The head staffs smiled and said “That’s our job . Its an honor to have such important people coming here .”

The boys chuckled and just bowed . “Thank you so much . We’ll be leaving now.” You said . The staffs bowed at you and also the boys . “Please come again. You know we can do anything to repay back what you have done to us here .”  the staff said .

The boys started to look at you weirdly . You chuckled and nodded . “I sure will . Good job guys .” The boys started to get on the bus one by one and you’re the last one to enter before it takes off .

It was a fun day and also tiring for the boys . You felt bad because you kinda take their day off . One by one starting to drift to sleep . You sat at the front and smiled at the boys actions .

Suddenly , Suho sit next to you . You got surprised and look at him . He smiled and said “Thank you so much for today Hanna . We needed this .” You smiled and nodded . “You’re welcome but I kinda feel bad because I just take your day off . Sorry .” He shook his head . “Ani ani . This is the best day off we have ever had.” You just chuckled and nodded .

“But then again , how did you do it ?” Suho asked. You look at him confused . “I mean , how did you get to emptied the whole Lotte World just for us ? Rent it must have cost a fortune . You didn’t rent it right ?” he asked curiously . To be honest , the boys have been curious how did you managed to take the boys to a public place like that but without anyone around .

You just smiled and look down avoiding his gaze . “Ahhh , that . Let’s just say I rent it but it didn’t cost me any money .” He look at you weirdly . He’s not believing it but for now , he’ll take it .  “You should rest too . we still have half an hour before reaching your dorm . “ you pushed Suho slightly .

He get up and thanked you again before heading to his sit to sleep . You sigh in relieved . The last thing you want is the boys know how did you managed to rent the whole Lotte World .

To be honest , you asked your grandfather for help . Since he’s kinda have a share in Lotte World , he can just asked for their help just like that . Your grandfather is very rich . And technically , you’re his favourite granddaughter out of all your cousins since you’re the youngest .

You never tell anyone about your family-tree and fortune . Its better to just live quietly and do your own thing .

After half an hour . You all finally arrived infront of EXO’s dorm .  They all keep stretching , yawning and rubbed their head as they get down from the bus . They all thanked you and you asked them to get inside so they can rest .

You smiled watching them getting inside and you decided to headed home too . “Hanna !” someone called you . You turn and saw it was Luhan running towards you . “Ohh ? Wae ?” you asked .

He smiled and said “Umm you see . You take arts right ?” You nodded . “Wae ?” “Umm..do you perhaps have acrylic colours ? I forgot to buy it and I have to use it tomorrow for my class project . Do you think I can borrow it for a while ?” he asked .

“Ahhh , ofcourse . I’ll bring it tomorrow .”  you replied . “But you don’t have any class for tomorrow right ?” he asked . You just remembered it . “Ahh right . I forgot .” he chuckled at your forgetness and said “That’s okay . I come by your house tomorrow morning . How’s that ?”

You nodded . “Yeah . I think . if its okay with you .” he smiled “I’m fine with it . I’ll call you before I come .” he said . You give him a smile and nodded . “Well , then . Get inside . You must be tired too .”

He nodded and left inside after you both said goodbyes . The whole time you and Luhan were talking , Kai was behind one of the trees hearing every single thing you said .

He saw Luhan walk passed by him and just sigh . “Come by her house ? Smooth move hyung . really smooth .” he then get in after he saw you left .

You crashed on your bed as soon as you changed you clothes without even showering . You’re just too tired to do anything . Homeworks are piled up on your study desk but you didn’t even touch them . “I’ll do it tomorrow .”you said as you yawn .

You tucked yourself on your bed and keep thinking about the whole day spending time with the boys . How Luhan acted with you , Sehun’s weird actions and Kai quietness which made you become even more confuse .

“It’s better to not choose anyone . No one get hurts like that .” the last words you keep replaying from Kris earlier before you’re off to dreamland .

The next morning , you heard a door bell . You thought you were dreaming but then realized the sound is getting louder . You quickly stood up which made your head hurts. You check your phone and saw 10 missed calls from Luhan .

“Oh !” you cursed as you quickly ran to the door after remembering about Luhan coming over to get the acrylic colour . You were about to open the door when you realized you’re just wearing shorts and singlet which clearly showed your s-line .

You grabbed your cardigan hanging at the coat rack and put it on before opening the door . You opened the door and saw Luhan smiling at you . “Good morning !” he said . You chuckled sleepily and said “Good morning Luhan . come in .”

He get in and turn to look at you who is sleepily closing the door . “You want that colour right ?” you asked with your eyes half closed . He chuckled and nodded . “Right . I’ll be right back . Have a sit .” you said as you walk towards your room .

He chuckled at your actions . “Cute .” he thought and look at the view outside . “Its really cold here . Winter must be really close .” he said to himself .

“Here you go .” you said as you handed the acrylic colour to Luhan still with your sleepy eyes . Luhan take it and thanked you . You nodded while rubbing your eyes . He then ruffled your hair . “Your bed hair is y you know that ?”

You got surprised and fixed your hair back . “What are you talking nonsense about ?” He chuckled and said “You should go back to sleep . You look really tired .” You just nodded . “I think I should .”

He smiled and noticed how your cardigan slipped from your shoulder . He softly pulled it up making you a little jumped and frozen . He fixed your cardigan to let it cover your body and said “You should wear something thicker . You could get sick if you keep wearing like this .”

Your heart suddenly beat faster “O-ohh . Okay . I will . “ you almost stuttered . You have no idea why you did . He smiled and headed for the door . “Thanks again . I’ll come by later to return this .” he said . You nodded “Take your time .” He waved you goodbye and you waved back .

You closed the door as soon as he leave and you just couldn’t help it but to think back how he softly helped you with your cardigan . You shook your head . “Ohh god ! Park Hanna ! Since when you’re like this ?” you mentally slapped yourself and quickly headed to the bathroom to take a shower .

Its already afternoon . You were sitting on your sofa drawing on your sketch book with the tv on . You love to draw . Everytime you draw , you feel like its just you in your own world . Drawing your own world there .

As you were drawing , your door bell rang . You got up and look through the door hole . It was Sehun . You have no idea why you felt different . Its like you were expecting someone else .

You opened the door and smiled at him . “Hey Hanna !” Sehun greeted you and come in as soon as you motioned him to . “What bring you here ?” you asked curiously . He handed you your note book . “Thanks ! this was a big help .” he said .

You smiled and take the book . “No problem . I guess you want the other notes right ?”  you asked . He smiled shyly and look down . “Ahh dae . Do you mind ?” you chuckled and said “Wait here . I got get my notes .” He nodded .

For the past few months , Sehun keep borrowing your note books since he have been missing classes because of his hectic schedule .

Sehun waited for you at your living room . He sat on your sofa and accidently made your pencil dropped to the floor . He picked it up and put it back in the sofa . That when he noticed your sketch book which you and him fought about before . You never let him see what you have been drawing in there .

He took a peek to see if you’re coming and slowly flip every pages on your sketch book .  He smiled in amazement at your perfect drawing . “She’s really good .” he said slowly . Suddenly , his eyes widened when he saw a very familiar drawing .

It was a drawing of a group of boys playing around . “Ohh ? Isn’t this us ?” Sehun said . He look closely and finally noticed it is them . It was a drawing of EXO playing around in their dance practice room .

He was amazed at your perfect detailed work . You drew all 12 of them perfectly . How Chanyeol lifted Suho of his feet and how the boys laugh at them . Even their hair is drawn perfectly . For Sehun , it was the most beautiful thing he ever saw .

“Here’s my-“ you were about to handed him your book when you realized he was sitting on your sofa . You come towards him and your eyes widened when you saw he was looking at you drawing .

Sehun look at you and smiled . “Yaah , your drawing is no joke .” he said . You got surprised and also embarrassed at the same time . You quickly ran up to him to snatch your book away but Sehun immediately stand up .

He’s good . He know he’s way taller than you . It gave him an advantage so that you can’t take the book away from him . “Yaah ! Give it back .” you keep saying and you jumped to reached your sketch book .

He chuckled and said “No way . I want to see more .” “There’s nothing more . Now give it back !” you jumped again but sadly , no difference . He keep changing to the next page to see the next drawing .

You sigh heavily and you just thought of something that you knew you would regret it soon . You suddenly pulled his collar down so his eyes can match your level . He got surprised and his eyes locked into yours .

It was a moment of silence . He can feel his heart beat faster . You keep leaning your face towards his . You smirked and quickly grabbed the book from his hands . “Gotcha .” you said and put away your book .

Sehun got startled and sigh in disbelief . “Yaahh , that’s not fair .” You rolled your eyes . He just chuckled and shook his head . After a few minutes , he finally left and you get back to your drawing .

You suddenly stopped drawing when you remembered how Sehun’s eyes locked into yours . You shook your head and sigh heavily . “What is this Park Hanna ? Why are those people keep making me confused ?” 

Hello everybody ! how are you ? :3 sorry for the late update ! please wait for more . Thank youuu :) xoxo

Ohh , and who do you guys think will 'you' end up with ? Because , is till haven't made up my mind yet . this story have been going to the wrong direction from the way i had in mind hahaha but i had fun writing this . Do leave you opinion below . Thank youiuuuuuuu ;3