Coming Home

Pink Booties, written by KYUCEL
"Mianheyo Kyu Jong Oppa... Cel Unnie want to surprise you. I told her to tell you, about her situation so you can take care her more, because she's carrying a twin...but she didn't listen to me. I just told her to be more careful... and she did it."
 
"So all they long you know already that she's going to give birth a twins?"
 
"Yes!! Kyu Jong Oppa..."
 
"You two are very good hiding secrets.... but anyway you already finish deliviries safely and successfully..."
 
"Mianhe Kyulabs... I just want to surprise you, that's why I hid it from you..And I am not mistaken, your really surprise when you know it..."
 
"Yeah!! your right... I am very very surprise. I am very happy that we will having a baby boy but I am much more happy when theres another one and that also a very lovely little girl. Komawo Cel!!! "
 
"You don't need to thank me...i'll promise to myself that I will give you a baby.. but I didn't expected that I am going to give you a twins... And that's is one of the thing that I thanks to God..."
 
"Yeah... your right Cel. So after you discharged here.. we will dropped first to the church before we go home..."
 
"Thanks Kyulabs....I love you!!!
 
"I love you more Cel..."
 
Then for the second time around.. I'll give Cel a very long passionate kiss...But now... no one make a noise that make us distracted...But our twins are the one who makes noise... they both crying at the same time... that makes Tin alarmed and give my little girl to me.. and lulabby her to make her quiet, while just Cel just makes a Confession hymn and my boy stopped crying...
 
"Your looked a happy family now..." Hyun Joong Hyung said.
 
"A perfect family...." Youngsaeng Hyung added.
 
"So if I we're you... you need to get married now so you can have also these angels..." I answered them...
 
"Yeah!!! my Kyulabs is right.... Youngsaeng Oppa, I heard that you already proposed to Jazz... then why you wasting your time... And you too Jungmin and Maknae... I heard that Maknae already proposed to Gelic... is Gelic don't want to marry you???
 
"Anio... Cel Unnie.. I accepted already his proposal... but I still want to finish first my studies and also I have a planned to play in Wellington... you know that this is one of my dreams and Hyung Joon Oppa supported me.." Gelic defend herself.
 
"Then what about you Jazz???"
 
"Cel Unnie... you said already that Youngsaeng Oppa proposed to me... we didn't tell you, but we have make our preparation secrets to you guys and we almost done...hahhaha" Jazz replied on me.
 
"Then Jungmin-ah... don't tell me that the reason why you still refusing to proposed to Cressa is because you scared to her??"
 
"Me scared??? Are you joking Cel Noona?? Why I am going to scared to Cressa... I'm just waiting a best oppotunity to asked Cressa." Jungmin replied with smirk.
 
"If you wait that oppotunity... I don't think that you get a chance to proposed to Cressa." then I smirked also to Jungmin.
 
"Yeah Jungmin-ah... my Yeobo is right... why wait... you can proposed to Cressa now.. infornt of us...." Kyu suddendly interupt our conversation...
 
"Yah!!! you put me on the spots" Jungmin shouting to us.
 
"Wae??? You don't want to proposed to Cressa?" Hyun Joong Oppa asked straight to Jungmin.
 
"I want... but... but..." Jungmin murmured.
 
"But what???" Youngsaeng asked him.
 
"I am scared that she rejected me." Jungmin whispered to Youngsaeng Oppa.
 
"Don't be scared Jungmin-ah...we are all here to give you support and I'll bet 501% that she will accept you proposal..." I whispered to Mal.
 
"Araso!!! Aja aja hwaiting for me..." Jungmin boosted himself.
 
Then Jungmin went on where Cressa standing and kneel there....
 
"Lee Cressa... I Park Jung Min asking you to spend more time with you... I want to be with you from the time that I wake up in the morning... to have a lunch with you everyday and the one I want to be my side when the night comes. Cressa... do you accepted this humble but Y CHARISMA guy infront of you to be your fiance'?"
 
"Yes!!! ofcourse I want Jungmin Oppa... I've been waiting that proposal for such a long time... I thought Maknae is the Turtle here... but I was wrong... you are the turtle here...hmfft..."
 
"Really Cressa??? Oh... Thank You!!! I am so happy... Thanks Cel noona for putting me on the spot now.. If not because of you and Kyu Jong Hyung... I don't think I can proposed to Cressa now...Komawo!!!"
 
"You don't need to thanks us Jungmin-ah... we just giving you a hard time so you don't have any choice but to proposed to Cressa..." I replied to Jungmin.
 
"Yeah....you are the only one who make it... we just here to give you a support." Kyu Jong added.
 
"So this is a double celebration???" Hyung Joon asked suddendly.
 
"Why double celebration???" Gelic asked.
 
"Because Mal already proposed to Cressa and also for the twins of Cel Noona and Kyu Jong Hyung...." Hyung Joon replied.
 
"Yeah!!! This is a double celebration...." Hyun Joong added.
 
"Let's do that celebration when Cel Unnie was discharged" Lhai suggested.
 
"I'm aggree with that...." Kay raised also her hands to have a votes.
 
So after 2 days of staying to the hospital... The doctor said that I am ok now to go home ... I get all my things and put inside my bag.. while Kyu Jong pay my hospital bills. Tin was there to help... she held one of the twins and me the another one... while we are waiting to Kyu Jong... and after a few minutes... Kyu Jong comes and get all the bag and we all get out to the room and went to the parking area... Me and Tin sits at the back. And after an hour, we arrived to our apartment and I was surprise when the time Kyu Jong open the doors.. I heard so many pooping something and confettii falling in my heads. The rest of the gang throw a party for my twins to welcome them and I am so happy for the party...Me and Kyu announce also to the party that I will get them as a God Parents of our twins and they are so happy when they heard our announcement. Everyone are enjoying the party... Me, Tin and the other girls having a girls talked while I holding my little girl... they asked me what name that I gave her... I told them that her name is Kryscel.... and then, I name my baby boy name Kryschen which is in Kyu Jong hands while he is chatting to ... I get the my baby boy to him and I told him that the baby is sleepy now...and he gives me the baby... I told them not to drink so much... this is the first day that we will spend our night together with the twin....
 
After 2hrs... the wonderful party came to an end... Everyone going home and leaves thiers gifts before they left. Then me and Kyu with our two little angel left to the house... we both holding our babies... when suddenly Kyu Jong gives me a long, sweet passionate kiss... I don't know if I my ears has a problem or I am dreaming, but I heard that our babies are chuckle... and I think I am not dreaming, because Kyu Jong also heard the chuckle... Our babies are both smarts...like his dad and also thier Uncle's and Auntie's....
 
 
THE END!!!