The baby is Coming!!

Pink Booties, written by KYUCEL

Chapter 2

We just go out in the restaurant when Kyu recieved a calls.. I don't know who or what they talked, I just heard him replying on the other lined that we're coming. I asked him whose that and what did they talked? He just answered me that I will the answered later on. I keep asking him but I failed... he didn't say a single words to me. I pretend that I am sad so that he can force to tell me what is it.

"Yeobo!!! Is there something wrong?"

"Anio..." (without looking)

"Anio??? but what is that face?" (pointing to my face)

"I am just sad, because your hiding something to me now..."

"It's just not I'm hiding something on you... just trust me ok!! I told you, you will know it later...."(then he kiss me in my forehead)


On what he done... I am totally defeated. Now, all I need to do is to wait. Kyu told me that we are going home now... I must been tired for the long walking to the mall. We arrived to our apartment and Kyu opened the door. We're both already inside, but the automatic lights didn't open that why it's so dark. Kyu told me to stay and don't go anywhere, he will going to checked what is the problem, so I followed him and stayed on where he leaved me. After a couple of minutes I saw a rays of lights coming out from the kitchen and I heard people singing "Saengil Chukha Hamnida". I saw Kyu holding the cake while he singing together with them. I saw on his back are Hyun Joong Oppa, Saeng Oppa, Jungmin and Maknae. Also was there are Jazz Saeng Oppa's girlfriend with her cousin Lhai, Cressa Jungmin's girlfriend with her sister Vikki and Gelic, Maknae fiance' with her team mates Kay.But the most surprising on me and makes me cried when I see her... my younger sister and my bestfriend Kristin... she is a famous model now and she didn't stayed in Korea. But now, she's here. I don't know what I am going to say, I am totally speechless. I want to hug Kyu and thanking him for giving me this wonderful birthday. I want to run to embrace him but how? I can't run in my situation. Kyu pass the cake to Saeng Oppa and come over me... and he take my hands and bring me to the sofa so I can sit. Saeng Oppa bring me the cake and told me to make a wish. I closed my eyes and say my wish to myself only. I wish that I can have a safe deliveries and our babies will both healthy... then I blowed the candles after I finish my wish. Kyu takes my hands while he saying his birthday wish for me.

"Saengil Chukha Hamnida!!! Cel. Ahhmm... what I am going to say??? *chuckled* Ok.. ofcourse I wish to my beautiful wife a good health and became more strong. I know that it's so hard for you to heard the other people said about you. Don't listen to them.. you're the woman that I choose, the one that I bring to the altar and bowed that I will always love you forever and stayed by yourside. Today is your birthday, but you are the one who gave me a greatest gift... soon we will having a baby.

"Komawo Yeobo!!! Sarange!!!"

The tears are running into my face while listening Kyu's wish for me. I am very touched on his word, eventhough he always told me that words.. is still touching for me because he said that again infront of his SS501 brothers, our friends and to my sister. Kyu wipes my tears on my face and giving me a light kiss on my lips. Then I heard them clapping.

"Komawo Kyulabs!!! Sarange!!!"

Each of them greet me and give thier gifts for me. Tin is the last one who greet me and gave her gifts...It just a small box and when I opened it, that is our sister's necklace. When Tin just started in modeling and she need to stayed in France to pursue her modeling career, I'll gave mine to her so she can't be lonely even we are apart. She will remember that I always here to support her. Kyu asked Tin why two necklace? I make a looked to Tin to give her a hint... and Tin get what I want to tell her. Tin knows that I am going to have a twins... I told that, one time that we talked to the phone...and I told her that Kyu's didn't knows that and that is a secret between the two of us only.

"Ahhmm... Kyu Jong Oppa, that is mine and Cel Unnie necklace. I just think to gave mine to your baby... so they will have a mother and child necklace."

"Ohh... I see. Your too sweet Tin."

"Yeah!!! my little sister just not only beautiful, she's also sweet...Komawo Tin!!"

"Komawo for the compliment Kyu Jong Oppa... Thanks Cel Unnie..."



We are busy chatting when Hyun Joong Oppa shouted...


"Yah!!! Are we not going to eat??? Am I the only one hungry here?? And can we open the lights now... are you sure that you see each other???" Hyun Joong Oppa said

"Me... I am hungry too.. you Cressa, are you not hungry??" Jungmin added.

"I'm not... and Jungmin Oppa, please behave yourself.... Aisshh..." Cressa replied.

"Mianheyo Hyun Joong Hyung... Jungmin-ssi... I will going to set up the table so we can eat now" Kyu Jong apologizes.

"I will help you Kyulabs..." I offered.

"Anio...just stayed there, I can managed" Kyu replied.

"I will help you Kyu Jong Hyung..." Hyung Joon said.

"Me too..." Saeng Oppa added.

"Komawo!!! Hyung Joon, Youngsaeng Hyung..." Kyu thanking them and he opened the lights.


The three of them went to the kitchen and set up the table at the dining area.... They bring out the food that Hyun Joong Oppa brought. His gym trainer Ms. Irene cooked that food for us and asked Hyun Joong Oppa to bring it here. I send a text to Ms. Irene to thanked her... she's so nice and treats me like her daughter, and I respect her like how I respect my mom. After a while, Kyu's get out at the kitchen and announce that the food is ready. All of us go to the dining area and Kyu assisted me and we started to eat. Our dinner is full of laughter, because Maknae and Jungmin are started again bickering. Cressa defend Jungmin to Maknae, while Gelic also defend Maknae to Jungmin... We have now a Tom and Jerry couples girl version.

After we finish our dinner.. and cleaned up the tables... all us went to the leaving room. Saeng Oppa set up NOREBANG and his the first one who sing... Youngsaeng Oppa sing the "I Believe" he knows that I liked that song. While Saeng is singing... Jazz also singing with Lhai at the other side. Then Jungmin is the next one who sing...ofcourse, he don't want to loose, and he wants to get attention also... He sing the "If You Cannot" and he calls Cressa to have a duet with him...and Cressa say YES. While Jungmin and Cressa are singing... Kyu gets the remotes and key in the song that he wants to sing. Then after that couples singing...Kyulabs sing the HIKARI I remember that is the first song
that I memorize then after that song... he sing the CONFESSION... he calls s to joined him, then the 5 of them serenade me... and I am so happy.

After an hours of sing-a-long and just chatting now, I told to Kyu that I want to rest in our room... so he and s stayed at the living room drinking some suju while chatting... then me and the girls went to our bedroom. I lay down my body at the bed. I don't know, but I feel that my tummy is slowly hurting. While we are chatting, the girls notice that I am not okay... because everytime that I talked, I suddenly stopped then continue again talking and they said that I looked paled. I answered them that I had mild tummy and back pain but I can still take the pains and told them not to get worried, maybe I just very tired today. But without 5 mins after I said that... my tummy continue contractions that got closer and closer and I think I am going crazy because of the pain... The girls get panicked and I saw Jazz and Gelic running outside the room to asked help, while Tin and Kay is holding my both hands and the others just watching and get worried about me.