A Time Spent with Your Loveone

Pink Booties, written by KYUCEL


Chapter 1

October 20, 2010

It was a beautiful Saturday when he wake me up by his kiss... that makes the days more brightier for me.

"Saengil Chukha Hamnida Yeobo!!!"

"Komawo... Kyulabs!!!"


Yes. Today is my birhtday...but for me, everyday passing by is my birthday... because in the past 2years, his always on myside, that is because he is my Yeobo... my KYULABS.

I was going to get up to prepare our breakfast when he said that I don't need to get up, because he make already and we will having breakfast in bed. And he do that for so many times.

"Yeobo!!! I'll have a planned today how can we celebrates your birthday..."

"Huh!!! But Kyulabs... you are so tired for the past 2weeks promoting your new album, guesting and etc... can you restfor a while. Beside I don't feel to go out and in this situation of mine...(pointing to my big tummy)"

"Anio!!! Today is a very special day, and besides I an not feeling tired if I am with you. And so what if you have a big tummy... I don't care what the people will going to say... for me you are the most beautiful and y pregnant woman. Right baby!!! (then he lay down in my lap and talked to our baby)"

"Omo... my big baby is so cute (then I pitched his cheek). I wish that our baby will get your all characters, you are so kind, sweet, a very caring and gorgeous husband."

"But I am naughty sometimes... did you want that our baby will get that for me?"

"You said sometimes... so it's ok with me, and that is a part of growing up. Besides we are here to guide him right?"

"Yeah your right. And I am very happy since the day that you told me that we will having a baby... and I can't asked anymore. I am very contented now. I have a beautiful, loving, caring and understandable wife... Komawo Yeobo!!! Sarange!!!"

"Sarange Kyulabs!!!"


Then our lips met again...it was a long kiss when I suddenly stop, because I feel that my baby kicked, that makes me laughed.

"Kyulabs... our baby is kicking... Pali!!! give me your hands so you can feel it..."

"Araso!!! (then Kyu gives his hand and I placed it into my tummy). I feel it, he kicking. I think he get also Mal characters. Hahaha...

"Hahaha... I'll bet Mal will be very happy if he knows it..."

"Yeah..He will going to say that our baby will be lucky because he get his character."

"Your right!!!"


after 3hrs....

Kyu and I are strolling to the Mall, and many people who recognized him are looking on us that makes me feel uncomfortable, that's why I am so quiet while we are strolling. I am in the deep thoughts when I heard Kyu calling my name. And when I looked at him he looked worried on me. He asked me why I looked sad or do I feel tired walking. I told him that I am not tired... and I am not sad and I am very happy. But because there are so many people looking on us.. I am not comfortable. But Kyu told me not to mind them, so I followed what he said and we continue strolling until we stopped on the infant storr. We went inside and looked some other things that we can used. Kyu was busy looking to the feeding bottles section, while I am in the baby shoes section. Then I saw some cute pairs of pink socks that I can paired to the PINK BOOTIES that I makes. Yes, a pink booties... Kyu didn't know that I make a pink one... I keep it a secret to him. I'll go to the cashier to pay, then I keep it immediately inside my bag, because I saw Kyu was coming. Kyu asked me what did I bought.. I told him that I just bought another pair of socks. Then we go out on the store and we continue strolling. And eventhough I feel tired, I didn't complained, because they said that it will helps me if the time comes that I need to deliver our baby. After an hour, I heard Kyu complaining...

"Yeobo!! Behgopah (I am hungry)...Let's eat before we go to our next destination..."

"Huh!! next destination? Where??"

"That is a secret, but before that let's eat, OK!!!"

"Araso!!"


Then Kyu and I eats to my favorites Korean Restaurant "KAYA" I ordered my favorite Tteokbokki and Beef Bulgogi, then Kyu ordered his favorite Jajangmyun (black noodles) and eggrolls. While waiting our ordered Kyu asked me why I order Tteokbokki it is too spicy and that is bad for the pregnant woman like me... But I told him that I will eat a little, I just really love that food and it's been a long time since the last time that I ate Tteokbokki. And Kyu let me eat that food but he said a little only. Then a few moment our ordered comes and we started to eat. I can't help not to laugh while watching him eating... His mouth is full, because of non stopped eating eggrolls and jjangmeon. I told him to eat slowly, because no one after him and no one will going to eat his food, that makes him cough. I give immediately the glass of waters to him that makes him feel alright. Then we both ended laughing because of what happened to him.