At the Hospital

Pink Booties, written by KYUCEL

Chapter 3 (Ending)

Me and my members busy chatting at the living room while drinking some soju... and as usual, Maknae and Jungmin bickering again. Me, Hyun Joong Hyung and Youngsaeng Hyung just didn't mind them and continue chatting. Hyun Joong Hyung asked Youngsaeng Hyung why he still not proposing to Jazz. I also, I told him that Maknae has a fiance' now which is Gelic and I heard that Jungmin will going to propose to Cressa soon. Youngsaeng suddenly laugh so loud... that make me and Hyun Joong looked puzzeled to Youngsaeng Hyung. We wait Youngsaeng to finish his laughing, then we asked him.

"Youngsaeng Hyung... why you suddenly laughed when we asked you when did you planned to propose to Jazz?"

"Aisshhh Kyu Jong-ah... you didn't get it??"

"What??"

"I know and I am very sure, on Youngsaeng reaction... I know that she proposed already to Jazz... right Saenggie??"

"Yeah!!! I already asked her last two months ago... but I didn't telling you guys, because we are so busy this days..."

"But you still tell us early Saenggie..."

"Mianhe..."

"It's alright Youngsaeng Hyung..."


We where just finish chatting when we notice that we didn't heard anything... and when we looked on our side... Jungmin and Hyung Joon are both fell asleep. So we decide to clean up our mess, when we heard that Jazz and Gelic are screaming coming out on our room.....that's why Jungmin and Hyung Joon woke up.

"Kyu Jong Oppa!!!! Help us!!!"

"Pali Kyu Jong Oppa...."

"Wae Jazz... Gelic-ssi??? What's the problem??"

"We need to bring now Cel Unnie to the hospital...."

"Cel Unnie will going to give birth now..."

"What???" Wait what I am going to do??"


I don't know what I am going to do first... Do I need to ready the car first, or I will go first to Cel to assist her.. aishhhh...I can't think properly. I just stopped moving when I heard Hyun Joong Hyung and Youngsaeng Hyung told me to get Cel in our room and they are going to get ready the car... so I followed them. I ran to our room and I saw Cel in so much pain, while Tin and Kay holding Cel's hand. I was going to come over to Cel when she said to get the baby's bag inside our cabinet.... And when I opened it I saw two bag inside. I asked her what bag will I get.. she said to get both the bag. Eventhough I don't understand why two bag.. I didn't mind to asked her and get it. Cressa get's the blue bag from me and Lhai get the pink one bag. Then I carried Cel outside our room, while Tin, Kay, Cressa, Vikki and Lhai followed at my back. Hyun Joong, Youngsaeng together with Jazz was already downstair waiting from us. Hyung Joon opened the door from us, and Jungmin is the one who pressed the elevator so we can go inside, Tin, Lhai and Cressa are in the same elevator, while in the other one are Hyung Joon, Gelic, Vikki and Kay are in the another elevator. As the time the elevator opened I saw Hyun Joong Hyung waiting from us and try to get Cel from me, but I said I can managed... he just open the door cars from us and get inside together with Tin, and Kay and Hyun Joong Hyung drived the car for us and we started to move and leave the others. While Lhai and Jazz rides at Youngsaeng Hyung car and the rest was rides in Hyung Joon car...which is Vikki, Cressa, Jungmin, and Gelic.

Hyun Joong Hyung drives the car as fast as he can that why without 30 minutes we arrived at the hospital. The staffed immediately help us and get the stretcher and I lay Cel at the stretcher. They are the one who pushed it and I just holding Cel's hand followed me with Tin, Kay and Hyun Joong Hyung... I told to one of the nurse staff that I want to go inside the delivery room... and they let us me to go with Cel while she's giving birth. I sterilize myself and they gave me a dress that's called a gown that I can used when I am going inside the delivery room. I changed immediately and followed the nurse staff. We get out at the sterile room and I saw outside the others. Cressa and Lhai pass the bag on the another staff nurse and they are the one who carried the bag.

As the time that I get inside the delivery room, I run over to Cel and holds her hands. My heart breaks into pieces when I saw Cel was crying in so much pain. I wipes her tears and give her a kiss on her forehead, eventhough I know that it can't help to eased the pain that she's getting through right now. The doctors told me that if she said that Cel need to give a hard push, give her a support so that the baby will come out. Then the doctor said to Cel inhale, exhale and give a push... then I holds Cel hand so tight so she get a force from me.

"Aahhh....huh...."

"Ok... another one... inhale, exhale and push...."

"Aahhhh...."

" A little more..."

"Aahhh....."

Then I heard our baby crying... My eyes so teary when I saw our baby... "My Boy"... then the nurse bring the baby to showed it to us, and I saw Cel is crying also not because of the pain, but because she's happy, she give a light kiss to our baby, then the nurse clean up the baby. I give a light kiss to Cel and thanking her...

"Komawo Cel Yeobo!!!... thanks for giving me a precious gift....Saranghe!!!"

"Your welcome Kyulabs!!!... Saranghe!!!"

"Ahhmmm Mr. Kim, you can go now, you can wait you baby at the nursery room... just ask the nurses there so they can assist you."

"Yes doctor... Kamsahamnida!!!"

"Welcome...."

"Cel I will leave you now... I'm going to visit our angel at the nursery room. See you laters..."
(then I kiss her on her forehead)

"Bye... yeah, see laters"

After Kyu left the delivery room... my tummy start contracting again. The nurse come in my side and hold my hands.. then the doctor told me to give a push again... and after a few minutes.. I heard again the first cry of my baby... and I'm so teary again.. the doctor bring the baby on my side to have a take a looked of her. She so beautiful.. she gets Kyu eyes. The nurse told me that she need to clean up now the baby so she can bring now to the nursery... I kiss the hands of my little girl before the nurse clean up my baby.

.....meanwhile

Outside the delivery room Hyun Joong and the other are patiently waiting for the news how Cel's delivery... When theres a nurse passingby them, Tin asked secretly the nurse what happening inside.

"Excuse me, how's Cel Unnie? Did she finish her deliveries?"

"Yeah!!! She just finish just now..."

"Ahh... ok. Are the babies already at the nursery room."

"Yes.. you can see them now there."

"Ok.. thanks!!!"

"Welcome..."


Then Tin go back to the others and Youngsaeng asked her how her sister.

"She just finish the delivery...the nurse said that the baby is already at the nursery room..."

"Ahhh Ok... come on guys, lets take a looked the baby."

"Oppa... let's wait first Kyu Jong Oppa to get out the delivery room and let's go there together."

"Yeah... what Jazz said is right."

"Ok Hyun Joong Hyung... let's wait here Kyu Jong Hyung here..."

"Oh... Kyu Jong Hyung is coming....How Cel Noona?"

"Ohhh.. she's ok Jungmin-ah. I will just change and let's go together there."

"Araso Kyu Jong Oppa..."


I just take out the gown and clean up my hands and come out again. The rest of the group are waiting for me. Then we walked together at the nursery room area. When we got there my eyes search immediately my baby. But I saw a two name tags one is BABY BOY KIM and the other one is BABY GIRL KIM... but ofcourse that Baby boy Kim is our Cel"s baby. I looked with the others and they looked puzzeled...

"Kyu Jong Oppa, which babies there is your Cel Unnie baby? There's two Kim name tag there. Which one is yours?" Cressa asked

"That one... the baby boy....Wait a second I will call the nurse so she can assist us."

Then I tapped the glass lightly and the nurse coming for us. I point the "BABY BOY KIM" then the nurse gets my baby show it to us... everyone are so happy looking the baby.

"I saw you baby picture Kyu Jong-ah and I can say that your baby gets your looks..." Hyun Joong hyung said"

"But I think the baby gets Cel Unnie nose..." Jazz said.

"But all in all the baby gets all the features to Kyu Jong..." Youngsaeng hyung said.

All of us busy looking to my baby boy when I notice that Tin is busy looking to the baby inside.. and when I followed on which baby Tin looking I find out that she looking to the baby girl... so I asked Tin...

"Tin!!! why are you looking to that baby girl??? Are you not happy that me and your Cel's Unnie have a baby boy?"

"Anio!!! Kyu Jong Oppa... Ofcourse I am happy... I just happy looking that baby girl inside..."

"Ahhh... Ok. I think you want to have a niece Tin..."

"Yeah... Kyu Jong Oppa... If you asking me if I want.. i will answer you YES... i want to have a niece...hehehehe"

"Don't worry Tin... we will make it next year...hahahaha"

"You are so naughty Kyu Jong Oppa...hahaha... I will tell that to Cel's Unnie..."

"Please Tin... don't tell that to your Unnie... she getting mad at me.."

"Hahaha... I'm not going to tell that to Cel's Unnie...hahahaha"

"Kamsahamnida Tin!!! I feel releaved now..."

"Hehehe... your welcome Kyu Jong Oppa."


Me and Tin still busy chatting, when Kay coming to us and asked if Cel is already out at the delivery room and transfered to her room. So I suggest to them to have a looked and I think that Cel is already on her room.

Then all of us went to the room that I get for Cel and when we get inside, Cel is still sleeping.. she's looked so tired, and I felt bad for her. I kiss on her forehead that's why she woke up... And eventhough she still so tired, she's still show me a sweet smile...

"How's your feeling??

"A little bit tired but I am Ok.. so you don't need to worry..."

"Komawo Cel!!! for a very precious gift that you gave it to me....Saranghe Yeobo!!!"

"I am so happy that I delivered successfully, I am so scared the time when I was in the delivery room... but thanks to you, your the one who gave strenght on me... Komawo Kyulabs.... Saranghe!!!

I'll caressing Cel's hand and kiss it....

"Ahhmmm Kyulabs... can you pass it to me that bag..."

"Which bag???"

"That pink bag... I am going to get something..."

"Araso!!!
(then I get the bag and pass it to Cel)"

Cel open the bag and get a pink boots... and pass it to me.. I looked puzzled to Cel and asked her why she giving me a pink booties...because as far as I remember the baby booties that she gave it to me is blue not pink.

"Just hold that Kyulabs..laters I will explained it to you... and even I didn't explained, I am very sure that you will know the answer laters..."

"You know Cel... your so many surprises in your sleeves....that makes me always feel I was lost and scared"

"Mianhe Kyulabs...But I will tell you this one.. your not going to scared but you will going to jump in happiness....I hope??? hahahaha"

"I thought I am the only one who is naughty... but you too also..."(
then I pressed her nose)

Then I gave her a long passionate kiss... and we heard that they are clapping..Cel suddenly became shy to the others..because of Hyun Joong said.

"Yah... we are still here... you do that laters if we are not here...aishhh..."

"Yeah... you two are so sweet there... anytime the ants will coming to you"
Jungmin added.

"Wahahaha... are you Hyun Joong Oppa and Jungmin Oppa are envious to Kyu Jong Oppa???" Lhai asked.

"Your right Lhai... I think Jungmin Oppa and Hyun Joong Oppa envy to Kyu Jong Oppa.. " Kay added.

"No we're not envious to Kyu Jong hyung... Next time me and Cressa will having a baby... right Baby???" Jungmin depend himself..

"What?? Yah!! Jungmin Oppa... stopped talking or I am the one who will kicked you out of this room.." Cressa replied.

"Wahaha... Cressa noona is scary also.. your really suited to each other....wahahaha" Hyung Joon laughing so loud after he heard what Cressa replied.

"Shut up!!!" Both Cressa and Jungmin shouts to Hyung Joon...

"Pat's Hyung Joon Oppa..." Gelic patted to Hyung Joon...

All of us laughing so loud... but Cel can't still laughed so much because it still painful her stiches... Then we heard someone knocking at the door... Tin take a looked who's outside, then Tin told us that the nurse come with the baby... Then Tin opened the doors wide and let the nurse come inside. The nurse pass to me the baby and bring to Cel and put down in here side. I am very happy looking my wife with our son... my life is very complete now. I saw everyone has a smile on thier face when I looked at them. Then a few minutes laters.. there someone knocking the door again and I saw the nurse bring another baby... I told to the nurse that she go the wrong room, because the other nurse bring already our baby... but she replied me that she's not mistaken... And when I looked at the baby... that is the baby that Tin looking a while ago... The nurse pass to Tin the baby...

I looked to Cel and I saw her that she's smiling widely... So I came over to Cel and asked her....

"Yeobo!!! What is the meaning of that smile??? Omo... don't tell me..."

"Yes!!! Kyulabs... whatever inside you head... you are not mistaken"

"Really!!! Cel... So this is the meaning of the PINK BOOTIES that you gave it to me a while ago..."

"Yeah!!! Are you scared or happy??"

"Ofcourse I am so much happy... how can I scared to this beautiful angel...Thank you so much... I don't know what I am going to say beside to say KOMAWO!!!...."

"Kyu Jong Hyung!!! Whats the meaning of this... why two babies???"
Hyung Joon asked.

"Omo... don't tell us that Cel noona give birth a twins???" Jungmin asking disbelief.

"Yes Jungmin-ah... I just found out just now. She hid it from me... but I think Tin knows this and she and her sister keep it from me."

"Mianheyo Kyu Jong Oppa... Cel Unnie want to surprise you. I told her to tell you, about her situation so you can take care her more, because she's carrying a twinis.. it....