Chapter 6: Getting to know each other

JYP Academy

I'M BAAAAACK~!!! The wait is over reader-nims! Our 2PM boys are back with their 3rb album "GROWN"!!! I know it's like, three or four weeks ago but I still can't get over it~! What else is back? It's the 6th chapter of this story and Taec's POV! Haru jongil ni saenggak ppuniya~ ppuniya~


I yawned as I walked to find the dorms with my new partner, Hwang Chansung. Gaaah... I'm so sleepy. I knew I shouldn't have slept late last night but I couldn't help it when Khun skyped me to say that he's in Seoul. I told myself, I literally told myself that I'd only chit chat with him for only half an hour so that I could get some sleep and continue the next day in the academy but instead, I ended up pouring all my stories to Khun and stayed up till the wee hours of the morning. Damn Khun and his jokes.

 

I looked at the boy next to me. He's quite tall for someone his age and he looked slightly older than his age too. His big black eyes and messy brown hair looked somehow attractive. I've seen him rap earlier at class and it was pretty good, but I didn't think he could sing and dance too. Now that's talent! Well, I didn't really think much of my talent, which is rapping. The rap lyrics I wrote myself were praised by Pearl-noona so I guess they're okay. 

 

Now, how I got to JYP Academy? I was still in Massachusetts when I heard about the audition to it. Thank God my parents were supportive and so was my sister, Jihyen. So, yeah, I took a flight to Seoul, rented an apartment room, took the exam and I passed. If I hadn't, I wouldn't be walking around this freakishly huge fort of an academy, right? I sighed a little as I turned to the map.



"Alright, so we turn left....go straight..." I mumbled as I followed the map with the boy beside me. "...turn left again and...there!" I stopped at my tracks and looked up. Here we are, at JYP Academy's dorms. I looked at our room number, which is Room 133. I looked at the door next to me and read the number and the name. Room 120 - Jo Kwon & Seulong. Oh well, thirteen more rooms to go. I turned to my side just to find Chansung missing. I felt a hint of panic going through my body. Did I leave him way behind me? Did he get lost somewhere? Oh ! I'm supposed to take care of my dongsaeng and I failed on the first day?! Damn it! I fail as a hyung to him on the first day?!



"Taecyeon-hyung~!"



My ears perked up at the familiar voice and looked up. Sure enough, Chansung was there, pointing at a door. I sighed in relief. That scared the daylights out of me. Chansung kept waving to me like an excited puppy.



"Hyung! I found our room. Hurry up!"


I smiled a little at him and walked. Who knew my dongsaeng could be so cute? I mean like, who on Earth could get mad at that puppy face? Okay, I admit that I have a for cute and small things but this is different. Chansung's tall for someone his age and even though all those clothes, I can tell he's well-built. I fished out our dorm card from my blazer pocket and scanned it through the device fixed just above the silver metal handle of the door. The thing flashed a green light and the handle clicked. Woah. Talk about technology now. I pushed down the handle and the door opened. I let my dongsaeng go in first before I did.


The room is, WOAH. Fantastic . It can't be compared to a 5-star hotel room. Big and spacy, fine furniture, clean and polished floors, good lighting and there's even a refrigerator! How awesome can this academy be?! I took a look at the beds, one on the right and one on the left. I saw that Chansung took the right so I decided to take the left one. Our laugage were placed at a corner of the room, ready to be unpacked and arranged. I turned to Chansung.



"Chansung-ah, let's unpack first." I said, looking straight at him. After that, I think my inner self is fanboying because he smiled widely and replied with a cute "Ne~" and got right up to unpack. Someone please save me right now. My ears are turning red.



After half an hour of unpacking, arranging and a bit of decorating, both of us were finally done. I was impressed of myself for the decorating. The poster of my fabulous dream car, a yellow Lamborghini was hung up just above the head of my bed. It was one of my dreams to get that car ever since I was a pre-teen and I'd work hard to get it. I gulped down a bottle of water as I read the daily timetable and the classes to attend. There's composing and lyrics class, dance class, drama class, vocal class and rap class altogether. Well, looks like Chansung and I have to attend dance class and rap class tomorrow. Suddenly, I felt a hand tugging onto my sleeve. I turned around and saw it was Chansung.



"Hyuuuuung~ Do you have anything to eat? I'm hungry~" he whined. I swear I'm gonna explode at this moment. He's so cute. So cute that I can't do anything but smile widely. I managed to calm myself down and patted his head.


"Ah, uri Chansung-ah is hungry. I'll get something for you to eat." I said, turing to the refridgerator and opening it. I took out a rather large cake box I put in earlier, opened it and pulled out a chocolate-covered banana cake with stawberries and cream on top. My mom made it for me to eat as a snack but since I can't possibly eat it all, I don't mind sharing with Chansung so I cut a slice, put it on a plate and handed it to him. I could see his eyes widen at the cake and he looked up at me.



"Here's some cake, Chansung-ah. Eat up~" Chansung took the plate and I gave him a fork.


"Wow hyung! Thanks a lot!" he said, starting to eat. I smiled at him. He looked so adorable when he eats, just like a puppy.

 

I felt a tingling feeling deep down my heart. I've never felt it when I dated girls back in the states. Not that I'm exactly straight, to be honest, I'm bi. I'm interested in both guys and girls. Okay, that's it. I'm not even sure of my feelings anymore. Once again, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Chansung with his lips covered in chocolate and cream.


"Hyung, this cake is daebak! Can I have another piece?"


.....................


.............................


God, can I kill myself squealing like a high school girl now?


Whew! So that's chapter 6! I just reached 55 subscribers! Thank you so much reader-nims! I didn't expect to do so well. I'm deepy apologize for my late updates due to my busy schedule in school so I could only come back and edit this chapter there and then and today, I finally posted this! I changed my format of writing here! Thank you fellow HOTTEST! Keep supporting 2PM!