Chapter 5: Roomies

JYP Academy

ANNYEEEEEEONG~~~~ IMMA BACK WITH NEW CHAPTER!!! Mianhae for the late update because I totally forgot about it. Daaaamn school was pulling back again and I have projects to do. Aaaaanyways, here it is! Chapter 5 is out! Please be aware that I'll be changing "unnie" to "noona" and enjoy~ Guess who? It's JUN to da KAY! I feel so Alive tonight~~


Wow. Just... wow! Everyone's so amazing with their talents, though Pearl-noona praised me and my self-written song. I was so nervous that I nearly screwed up the lyrics and piano keys! And that would be so embarrassing. Well, I'm just glad I didn't. Anyway, after getting that praise and all, I felt more confident to continue the song. Honestly, when I saw that the maiden idol Pearl is our lyrics and composing class teacher, I literally freaked out. I had to stare at her for 5 minutes to believe the reality of this. Yep, creepy me. I thought I was gonna be screwed. Haha. I guess it was worth moving from Daegu to Seoul after all.

Speaking of Daegu, why I moved from there to Seoul was a mere coincidence. When I heard about the entrance exam for JYP Academy, which was in Seoul, I talked to my parents about it, expecting them to say 'no' to that. Instead they smiled and told me that we were gonna move there in a few days, and that was the day before the exam, because they were gonna open a rice cake shop there! I couldn't believe my luck back then. Finally, I could persue my dreams to become a singer and composer. So yeah, I took the exam and passed. I wouldn't be there if I didn't, would I? Okay, back to the present time.

Pearl-noona looked at all of us with a pleased and somehow satisfied look. She was patting a big box with a hole on top of it. I could sense that box had something to do with our roomies. Speaking of roomies, I wonder who's my roomie? I just hope it's a decent and nice person. Pearl-noona beamed brightly at the whole class.

"Okay class! This box over here will determine your roomies. I'll draw out a piece of paper from it and that particular piece of paper will have two names on each line, which means the pair will share rooms, thus being roomies! I'll pass around smaller pieces of paper with the names on everyone's table. Headmaster Park sent in the names of the pairs just now so I don't really know either. Right, I'll draw out the papers then~"

With that, Pearl-noona put her hand into the box and drew out a piece of A4 paper. She looked at it for a while and then looked at us. Her charming smile was still on her face. 

"Ah~." she announced, walking to my childhood pal, Jo Kwon's table, putting a small piece of paper along with a long, fancy-looking card on it. "Here's your timetable, and I forgot to mention that each pair will go to different classes at a certain time~" Each pair will go to different classes at a certain time huh? Interesting~

Pearl-noona said out more names gave out papers and timetables. I fiddled with my pencil as I waited in anticipation. GAH! Kim Minjun, you're nervous of EVERYTHING. Shut up, brain. Just SHUT UP. It's my one and only dream to become a star. I'm not even sure if I could make it out alive! Wait, that's a good name for my song! "Alive" sounds perfect! I jotted the word down on my notebook before I forgot.

"...And last of all.... Juns- Oh, I'm so sorry, here you go, Minjun."

My ears perked up at my name being called and took the small piece of paper Pearl-noona put on my table. Lee Junho... Wait. My roomie is Lee Junho?! The one who pretty much has the same talents as mine and could dance and do acrobatics? I turned to front where the said boy sat. I studied his features earlier when he showed his talent. He looked a little young for a 15-year-old, something like 13 or 14. He had a really good voice and his piano skills were quite good. His eyes. His eyes are kinda small, but when he smiles, EYE SMILE CUTENESS!! He's really cute in a way that could make guys like me squeal like a total fangirl. Great. I sound like a total pedo. An 18-year-old guy like me taking a liking for a 15-year-old? Since when I was attracted to guys?!

Pearl-noona put a timetable on my table with a smile. "Since you're the elder one, Minjun-sshi, you're to take good care of your dongsaeng~" I absent-mindedly nodded and answered with a "Yes, Ma'am". I turned to look at Junho again. This time, he was looking at me. I smiled and waved at him. Looks like he got my name too. To my surprise, he blushed and smiled and waved back at me timidly. Are my eyes playing tricks on me? HE FREAKIN' BLUSHED AT ME. I DUNNO WHAT TO SAY. Damn it! I sound more like a pedo now. Pearl-noona clapped her hands to get everyone's attention.

"Okay everyone~ Has everyone gotten their partner's names? Good. Class is dismissed for now. Please go with your partner to your dorms, all of your laugage is put in the respective rooms. Everyone had been given dorm numbers and a map so it's easy! Go and good luck~"

I got up and grabbed my books. Class dismissed so early, looks like I'll have time to talk to my roomie. I got up from my seat and headed towards Junho, who was waiting for me at the door.

I'll never know...

What future is planned ahead of me...


Here you go! Sorry it's so short! I promise that Taec's POV will be longer! I will update late as usual. Mianhae, I just had work to do! TT^TT

The pic above is what I imagine our Nuneo would look like~