Chapter 4: Intro

JYP Academy

ANNYEONG~~~ SORRY FOR UPDATING SOOO LATE!!! SCHOOL WORK AND PROJECTS KEPT ME AWAY FROM UPDATING!!! So yes, this is the forth chapter of "JYP Academy" and guess who's POV is it? THAT'S RIGHT!!! It's our Perfect Thai Prince Khunnie~!!! Letz go on to the story~
 


I looked up in surprise when I heard what our teacher, Pearl-unnie said. Introduce ourselves and show our talents. Hm, sounds easy enough. I drummed the table lightly with my fingers as I looked at the teacher with the rest of the class, waiting for her to call out a name. I looked right and left. Everyone looked pretty much excited, especially my childhood friend, Taec. He's ALWAYS excited over something.

While waiting for my name to be called, I thought back about how I got into this school in the first place. From what I remember, I came back to my hometown, Thailand after finishing my highschool years in the U.S with one more year to go. The next thing I knew, my parents actually got me the form to take the entrance exam to JYP Academy in Seoul, which I happily accepted as it was my dream to go there. It took me a month to learn how to communicate an write in Korean altogether before I left Thailand to go to Seoul.

My parents and siblings were really supportive and wished me luck in the exam and hoped that I could make my debut someday. I was very grateful for that and as a result, I passed. I rented an apartment in Seoul just a few blocks away from the school so that I won't have difficulty walking there.

Of course, I had to pay rent until the school term starts but I didn't mind. I took a part-time job to earn some cash for rent and school pocket money at my dad's Korean friend's fast food restaurant and the pay was quite good. I earned more than enough for everything in just a few days working there. And when school term finally started, I bumped into my childhood friend whom I met in Massachusetts, Ok Taecyeon. Woah. We were so ing happy to see each other after such a looooong time! We gave each other bear hugs and wrestled a bit and of course, being the stronger and taller one, Taec won and we talked and laughed about stuff like idiots. Talk about not seeing each other for a long time.

"Kim Junsu!" called out the pleasant and sweet voice of the maiden idol Pearl that snapped me out of reality. A guy with hazel brown hair stood up from his seat and walked up to the mini stage. I paid attention with the rest of the class. The guy was quite good-looking and his smile was radiant. I could hear some girls whispering "He's cute", "He's handsome" kind of comments. Of course, I can't blame them. The guy bowed politely at the teacher as he walked up the stage.

"Wonderful~ Please introduce yourself to the class and show your talent, Mr. Kim~" Pearl-unnie said, studying the guy's features.

The guy nodded and bowed to the class. "Annyeong haseyo, I'm Kim Minjun. Junsu is my old name. I had to change my name due to family reasons. I'm 18 and from Daegu. You guys can call me Minjun or Jun.K or just Su. I hope we can be friends." he said with a what you call charming smile. I could hear dreamy sighs coming out from some of the girls. Pearl-unnie smiled at him.

"Excellent~ Please show us your talent, Minjun." she said, clapping her hands together.

The guy, Minjun smiled even more at this. "Of course, Pearl-unnie." At this, he walked towards the piano beside the stage stage and sat down, stretching his fingers a bit. Then, he played a song which I didn't recognize. That's when he started singing.

 

Ah love is in the sky

I feel so alive tonight

Whatever I do you know

Wherever I go

I feel so alive

Ey niga mwol ara ip apeuge malhaebwatja neoman mollara

hamyeonseo naega beorin sigan da dollyeonwa tto eodihanbeon nollyeobwa

You don't really know my style

yejeongwaneun manhi dalla look at me right now

Look at me right now nuga na jom bwa

Hair done yeah son everything good

Ha yea burn it up right now

deo isangeun duryeoul ge eobseo nan

Ha yea blow it up right now

saeroun nareul wihae because I'm

Alive Alive Alive

U know what chu got to do Throw yo hands in the air if u feel it too

Alive Alive Alive

U know what chu got to do Throw yo hands in the air if u feel it too

 

He actually did what you call rapping first as he played. The whole classroom was filled with his music and flawless and great voice. I have to admit, he's really good. His voice got even greater when he sang.

 

Baby I wanna say

balgeun gose isseodo bichi boiji anha

i bami jinago eodumi geuchil ttae Baby I'm Alive

sara sumswindaneun geot~~

 

Minjun stopped playing and stood up. The whole class clapped, especially Pearl-unnie. WOAH. That high note was seriously daebak! I know some Korean singers who can pull off high notes but this is different! Plus, it's strange because I've never heard of this song anywhere before. Pearl-unnie patted Minjun on the back.

"That was BEAUTIFUL! A beautiful work of art! You have the voice of an angel! I presume you did this yourself, Minjun?"

Minjun just smiled. "Ne, I composed this and wrote the lyrics. Though, it's not done yet. I'll work hard to complete it."

"That's macnifico~! And please do. You'll never know when this song will become a hit someday!" Pearl-unnie said, clearly impressed.

Wow. Music genius in the house. He's ing awesome! Minjun went back to his place with a warm and satisfied look.

"Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul!"

Ah, there goes my name. All the students looked at me at the sound of my foreign name as I walked to the stage. Most of the girls were staring at me and squealing. Yeah es, I'm fabulous. Girls love me. Even Pearl-unnie looked like she was fangirling.

"Omo~ What a cutie~ Please introduce yourself!"

I flashed her one famous smile. "Hey everyone, I'm Nichkhun. I'm 17 and a transfer student from Thailand. Just call me Khun or Khunnie."

Some of the girls fangirled out loud. I can hear "He's even cuter than Minjun" and "He's really hot" kind of comments here and there. Hey, I'm not self-conscious okay? I'm just born like that.

Pearl-unnie inspected me like how she did to Minjun and then smiled. "Ah yes, Headmaster Park mentioned a Thai student coming here~ Interesting! Talent please~"
 

I smiled and nodded. I cleared my throat and started singing one of superidol Rain's songs. When I finished, everyone applauded. Pearl-unnie looked impressed.

"Very beautiful voice, Nichkhun-sshi! You have the looks and you have the voice! Bravo!"

I smiled again and thanked Pearl-unnie before going back to my place.

Time went by as I watched the students go in front one by one. There was Taec, who showed his awesome rapping skills. Lee Junho, who has almost the same talents as Minjun and could dance. Hwang Chansung, who could rap, sing and dance. There was Suzy, who showed her talents in drama and singing. Jia and Fei, transfer students from China showed their skills in singing and dancing. Jia showed off her flexibility in acrobatics as well. Min showed off her skills in rapping. I met these girls earlier during the entrance ceremony with Taec.

Pearl-unnie kept looking at the list and called out students. She seemed impressed at each and every one of everyone's talents. She nodded here and there.

"Right! Last but not least on the list.... Jang Wooyoung!"

My ears perked up at the name. That's a very nice name, I thought. A guy with brown hair stood up from his seat. I stared at him. His face was round. His cheeks look pinchable and his pink full lips said a "Yes Ma'am" as he walked to the front. I couldn't help but think he's cute. Wait, since when I was interested in guys?! I'm straight! Damn straight!

My mind didn't seem to listen to me as my eyes trailed after him. He was cute, seriously cute.

Pearl-unnie took a good look at him. "Oooo~ Another cute one! Please introduce yourself~"

Wooyoung smiled timidly. "A-Ah, I'm Jang Wooyoung from Busan. I'm 16..."

I started fanboying in the inside. My mind was chanting Cute all this time.

"Wooyoung~ What an adorable name! I love! What can you do?"

"U-Um.... I can do aegyo...."

"Good! Show us some aegyo~"

Wooyoung noded and started doing what Koreans call "Gwiyomi".

"1 plus 1 equals Gwiyomi
2 plus 2 equals Gwiyomi
3 plus 3 equals Gwiyomi
4 plus 4 equals Gwiyomi too
5 plus 5 equals Gwiyomi too
6 plus 6 equals chu chu chu chu chu chu Gwiyomi
I’m Gwiyomi
~"

I SWEAR. My inner self fanboyed even more. HE'S TOO FREAKIN' ADORABLE!!!

I don't know anymore. I think....

I'm falling for him...


So.... opinion? Gosh! I LOVE LOVE LOVE KHUNYOUNG~!!! MY FAVOURITE OTP~!!! I think Woo having brown hair to school is more... schoolish? This is what I think Woo would look like at the above pic. HE'S ADORABLE~~ *FANGIRLS* Sorry for the late update once again~!! Mianhae and saranghae to those who love this story~