A Cup of Tea

Coffeehouse Collection

A Cup of Tea

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Summary: Kyuhyun finds the old vows that Hyukjae wrote to him nine years ago and asks him to read it. That’s it, that is practically the whole story. It's super short.

Genre: Fluff. Fluffity fluff fluff. Too much fluff.

Warnings: None

A/N: I am sorry I was not able to update sooner I have a term paper due on Friday and I keep procrastinating! D:  Anyway, Enjoy! Oh yeah and this was inspired by the song Still by Tamia. The vow is rewritten from the lyrics.

Word Count: 600

 

 


 

 



"Hey, what is that?" Hyukjae asked, giving Kyuhyun a cup of tea, while sipping some of his own.

"Thanks." Kyuhyun said putting the cup aside and patting the area next to him for Hyukjae to sit. "It's the vows you wrote for me nine years ago." Kyuhyun said smiling, look at the other with such pure emotions.

"Oh, is that where I put it?" Hyukjae said and grinned too. He turned his face to see that Kyuhyun was already looking at him. He kissed Kyuhyun's lips tenderly, giving him a peaceful look afterwards.

"Read it for me." Kyuhyun asked softly, rounding his arms around Hyukjae's waist and putting his chin on Hyukjae's shoulder. He took a deep breath, inhaling Hyukjae's scent, which smelled like the peach and coconut shampoo and conditioner they had in the bathroom.

"No…" Hyukjae whined, blushing. "It's embarrassing…"

"Please?" Kyuhyun asked cutely, pouting his lips slightly, tightening his embrace slightly.

"Argh, fine!" Hyukjae pouted in defeat. He put his cup of tea aside and took the paper that was in Kyuhyun's hands. "Okay, here I go…"

 

----------------------

 


"I was lost. I've lost my way so many times; I've lost myself an equal amount of times too. I just wanted to be found.

Waiting patiently is something I could never do, but I now realize that I had done so since the beginning. I yearned for someone to tell me I am an idiot I am, some to hold me, someone to be there the nights I cry myself to sleep, someone to love me regardless, to infinity and beyond, of my many imperfections. I've waited patiently for someone to find me and that's when when you walked into my life. Or more like blew everything out of proportion. You were like a storm, a tornado. We've been through so much and just like after a disaster, we found something beautiful.

 

Kyuhyun, you mean more to me than words can say.

You gave up everything for me, even if I didn’t ask you to.

You and I have been together for so long.

Usually when two people are together in a relationship for a long very time, things seem to change.
It's always said that nothing good lasts forever, but this love gets better every day.
It still feels like the first time we met.

 Each kiss feels like our first kiss that took my breath way

  I feel the butterflies in my stomach when we're together, like when I first told you ‘I love you’.

And when you told me that you loved me too.
Even now we still run around like teenagers, although we've grown almost a decade past our early teens.
We still talk on the phone for hours when I'm away or when you’re away because we always miss each other.
We still write letters and you send me flowers every other day; it's so cute.
The question that everybody asks us is how we make it last.

How we still…
It's because we still…

Even now I still smile in the morning when I realize when I'm still in your arms.
We know everything about each other, but we still keep holding on.

I don' think I'll ever get tired of you.


We go through problems like everybody else, but I don't mind them.
What's sadder than an argument is the thought that we may have never been

 or that we are breaking apart.
You're my lover and my friend,

 and you're still the man of my dreams.
You're still the man for me,

and I'm still in love with you so deeply."