Chapter 7

Monster

     "We aren't things okay?" Jonghyun said, walking closer to Onew. "Okay okay monsters, but at least put the knife down, I don't trust you with it." Onew said hiding behind Taemin. "Why are you called monsters anyway?" Taemin asked out of curiosity. "Because people start having nightmares when they're really young so when they they tell someone about their 'nightmare', they say 'A monster was chasing me' or something similar to that and so that's where our name comes from." Jonghyun explained.

     "That makes sense" Taemin said thinking about what Jonghyun had just said. "Why does only Key get the nightmares? What makes him so special?" Onew asked sitting on the couch. "Nothing. He is randomly chosen just like any other who gets them." Jonghyun lied. There was something special about Key but he still couldn't figure out what it was. Maybe as time went by he would figure it out.

     "So exactly what is real and what isn't?" Taemin's question pulled Jonghyun out of his thoughts. "Vampires, Werewolf, Monsters, Hybrids, Halfbloods, and Darkbloods" "What are the last 3?" Taemin asked. "Don't tell anyone or I will kill you myself" Jonghyun threatened and they both nodded. Jonghyun then began explaining everything to Taemin and Onew just like he told Key the day before.

     "And just like in the real world, there are the bad and good. Criminals and the Normal people" Jonghyun finished his explanation. "That is so cool!" Taemin said when Jonghyun finished. "Is there such thing as a chicken man?" Onew said and Key and Taemin rolled their eyes. "For one day... ONE day, can you not talk about chicken!?" Taemin said hitting Onew in the back of the head. "And for one day can you not talk about your crush Minho?" Jonghyun tensed at the mension of Minho's name and growled quietly, his irisis glowing.

     "What's wrong?" Key asked while the others continued their arguement. "I have to go" Jonghyun said turning towards the door. "Already? Can't you stay a bit longer?" Key asked making Onew and Taemin stop. "Don't go yet! You barely got here like 10 minutes ago" Taemin said when Jonghyun didn't turn around. "Please~" Taemin walked in front of Jonghyun to give him puppy eyes. "Fine" Jonghyun finally said in defeat.

     "So what now?" Jonghyun asked looking at Taemin. "We go to the mall" Taemin smiled. "For what?" Jonghyun asked and Taemin looked at him like he was stupid. "For what? To get you out of these ugly clothes" Taemin rolled his eyes. "Hey! You're right let's go" Jonghyun began to protest but stopped knowing that he did need new clothes. The clothes he wore now were old and cheap looking. He sort of looked like a homeless man. "Yay!" Taemin yelled when Jonghyun agreed.

     The ride to the mall was quiet except for a few questions from time to time or a tiny conversation that barely lasted a minute. After a while they arrived at the mall. The all got out of the car and walked in. As they walked in, Key took them to his favorite store 'Fashion Love'. Going directly to the clothes racks, Key and Taemin started picking out some clothes for Jonghyun while Onew and Jonghyun sat at a chair waiting.

     "Hmmm.... Turn around" Key made a circular motion with his finger, motioning for Jonghyun to turn around. "I look ridiculous" Jonghyun said as he spinned around. "Yeah that's pretty bad. I think you lost your fashion sence Key" Onew joked. "Take this one" Taemin gave Jonghyun his 6th outfit. Jonghyun went back into the dressing room and came back a second few minutes later. Taemin, Key, and Onew stared at Jonghyun with a smile.

     "What?" Jonghyun broke the silence. "You. Look. Great" Key was the first to answer. He was wearing a white shirt with a few black decorations around the colar and some back skin tight skinny jeans that made his legs look good. "Okay then. So can we go now? You all keep staring and its uncomfortable" Jonghyun said awkwardly when once again no one spoke but just stared. "Oh yeah. Let's just go pay for that and we'll go to the food court to get something to eat. Taemin picked up a black and grey studded belt, some black bracalets, and some black hammer earring as they made their way to the register.

     After coming out of the store Jonghyun went to the bathroom and changed. Coming out, he received may compliments from random people walking by. "I told you you look good" Key said as they made their way to the food court. They all chose to eat from the restaurant called 'Kato Japan'. After ordering, they sat down at a table and began eating. "Hey honey!" Jonghyun groaned at the voice before putting on a fake smile. "Hi" Jonghyun answered dully. Taemin, Key, and Onew just stared at Jonghyun, confused.

      "Hey everyone!" She greeted, sitting in an empty seat at their table. "Hi" "Hey" "Hello" thay all greeted back. "I'm Se Kyung" she introduced herself. "Nice to meet you" Onew was the first to answer back. "What is she?" Taemin whisper to Key when Se Kyung took off her sun glasses, reavealing red eyes. "I don't know. Maybe a werewolf or hybrid?" Key shrugged. "I am a were wolf" she said after hearing their small conversation. "That's cool. Do you turn into a huge wolf like in Twilight?" Onew asked earning a chuckle from Se Kyung. "No of course not! We are normal size like regular wolves but the only difference is we have black fur and red eyes" she explained.

     "Well I have to go but nice meeting you guys" she said after about 30 minutes of talking. "She seems nice" Taemin said when she left. "Nice? Well maybe but she's so clingy and you haven't seen the dark side of her" Jonghyun stood up to throw his empty plate away followed by the rest. "I think she likes you" Taemin smiled. "I know she likes me" They all grabbed their stuff and started heading outside because the mall was about to close. "How did you meet her anyway?" Key asked curiously. "She was the one assigned to help me out with things back at the mansion" Jonghyun answered. They spotted their car and drove off as soon as they were inside and ready.

     After driving for a couple minutes, they were back home. "I think it's time for me to go" Jonghyun got out of the car. "Go home? Don't you want to spend the night here?" Taemin offered. "No I can't I really should be going but I'll be back as soon as I can" Jonghyun began walking before he disappeared. "He walks fast" Onew said when he realized Jonghyun was no where in sight. "He has the power of speed. Wouldn't you use it too" Taemin said as they waited for Key to open the door. "I guess"  Onew walked in behind Taemin and Key. "It's getting late, shouldn't we head to bed?" Key yawned. "It's 9:23, can't we stay up a bit longer?" Taemin pouted. "No, now lets go to bed" "Okay okay, good night" Taemin said dissapointed as they all went to bed.

     Jonghyun came back an hour later and found that they had gone to sleep. Jonghyun looked for a way in and found that Key's window was the only one open. "How cute" Jonghyun thought to himself as he saw Key sleeping soundly. Jonghyun quietly made his way to the bed, being careful not to wake Key up and layed by his side. He loved the way Key looked when he was sleeping, how peaceful he looked. Jonghyun traced around Key's lips and jaw. He stayed there for a while and was about to get up and leave when Key unintentionally placed his arm around Jonghyun and used his chest as a pillow. Jonghyun stared at Key for a while, a smile glued to his lips. He only meant to stay for a couple of extra minutes but ended up falling asleep with Key.

     Hey guys I'm back. Like I said in I Love My Bestfriend, there was a problem and I had to take a trip and just got back the day before yesterday. I didn't take my laptop and my mom's phone stopped working so my mom ended up having to use my phone so I couldn't update. Anyways, what did you think? Was the chapter good, bad, meh? JongKey4evermore: First off thanks again for commenting you're pretty much the only one who comments(except for like 1 or 2 other people). Ok so I was thinking about having Jonghyun start at Key's school but decided against it because of Jonghyun having too many problems with Minho or something. And yeah, Jonghyun's going to be spending a lot of time at their house(but not too much time maybe like the afternoons or something like that) With that said, I was thinking about updating every Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday. That's all for now, see you Friday or Saturday and don't forget to Comment, Subscribe, and if you really like the story, Upvote See you guys Friday/Saturday~