Chapter 6

Sweet Candy

It was lunch and YuAhn was in the restroom, splashing water in her face.

"Those stupid queenkas.. Who do they think they are to hurt us like that...?" muttered YuAhn. She looked in the mirror a swiped her finger gentley over the red handmark made by one of those mean queenkas. YuAhn sighed, making her way to the cafeteria.

"Unnie, over here!" Leesa waved her hand in the air, motioning YuAhn to come.

"Hey girls." said YuAhn as she took a seat at the lunch table.

"Uh, aren't you going to get your lunch first before sitting?" asked Junnie.

"Oh, right! I forgot." YuAhn got up. As she made her way to the lunch line she bumped into someone.

"Ouch!" YuAhn looked up and saw Jinyoung rubbing his head.

"Oww.." he winced.

"Sorry... " YuAhn apologized. Since he helped her during that queenka incident, she should at least apologize for bumping into Jinyoung.

"Woah. Did the Lee Yu Ahn just apologize?" asked Jinyoung as he smirked.

"You want me to take it back?" YuAhn glared. Jinyoung shook his head,

"Nope. I'll accept the apology." said Jinyoung. Just as he was about to get back up and walk away, YuAhn stopped him.

"W-wait!" yelled YuAhn.

"What?"

"Why did you help me earlier..? you know.. during the thing with the queenkas? I thought you hated me." said YuAhn.

"I do hate you. Don't think I like you or something. I just really hate those stupid, annoying snobs they call queenkas." Jinyoung said coldly, as he walked off.

"Hmph! And to think, I was going to be nice to that jerk!" muttered YuAhn. She got up and went to get her lunch.

"I'm back." said YuAhn. She sat down and started eating.

"Unnie, you know, when Jinyoung helped you and everything, people started rumors that you two are dating! We just overheard a few girls." said Somi.

"Haha, yeah. Apparently, you and Jinyoung are known as, 'Sweet Candy'." added Kri.

"Ugh. Seriously? I hate all of these rumors and stuff! Jinyoung should've just let me take care of the queenkas on my own!" said YuAhn.

"Woah, there. Calm down, unnie." said Leesa. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated after that mini-long hiatus! Yay! No more testing, which means no more hiatus! I can update even more now! :D Sorry for the short chapter by the way, guys :C I woke up early in the morning and immediately started updating so I could catch up so it's kind of short! Mianhae >,<