Chapter 3

Sweet Candy

"Sweety, what's so bad about Sandeul being your cousin?" asked YuAhn's mother, nervously, trying to snap some manners back into YuAhn.

"Because he's one of those mean kingkas! B1A4!" yelled YuAhn.

"YuAhn, where are your manners?!" YuAhn's father finally exploded. "Pardon my daughter's rude ways. Please, sit down." said her father.

"YuAhn, just sit down..." Kri elbowed YuAhn. "Fine.." said YuAhn, stubbornly. 

"Oh, boys! Come sit down, please!" YuAhn's mother smiled, motioning the rest of B1A4 to come take a seat.

After enjoying the rest of the meal, YuAhn and her friends excused themselves and left a little earlier than evenyone else. "I cannot believe that Sandeul is your cousin!" said Leesa. "I know. I can't believe it either." said YuAhn. Suddenly, B1A4 came out of the dining room as well. "Your mother says she wants to talk to you." said Jinyoung. "Okay." replied YuAhn, running in the dining room to her mother.

"Yes, mother?" asked YuAhn, as politely as she can.

"Here." Her mother stated as she handed YuAhn a school dorm papersheet. 

"What's this for?" asked YuAhn.

"While you were away from the dining room, Sandeul's father excused B1A4 from the dining room as well. We discussed that you 5 girls and the boys will live in the school dorms together. We already ordered to have a big dorm built at the school. Don't worry, it has all the needs you would find at our own home. Consider staying in the dorm with them as your punishment for how rude you were in front of our guests." stated YuAhn's mother.

"WHAT?! But--" YuAhn's sentence was cut off by her mother. "No but's." she said. "Fine." YuAhn crossed her arms and walked out the dining room. Suddenly, the girls ran up to YuAhn.

"Is this true?! Do we have to live with B1A4 in a stupid dorm?!" asked Somi, unhappily. 

"Wait. How did you guys know?" asked YuAhn.

"Your dad came to tell us." said Leesa.

"Answer the question, girl! Is it true? Do we really have to stay with those boys?!" asked Kri, madly.

"Yes. It's true, sadly." replied YuAhn.

"UGGHH." Junnie and Kri both made noises, annoyingly. Then, B1A4 came bursting out the room to the left of where YuAhn and her friends were.

"I can't believe I have to live you 5 annoying brats!" yelled Jinyoung.

"We are not annoying brats!" snapped YuAhn.

"If anyone's annoying, it's you guys!" yelled Junnie.

"No, you guys are the annoying ones!" screamed Baro.

"I've got it worse. One of the annoying brats is my cousin!" cried Sandeul.

"Don't you call YuAhn an annoying brat, you jerk!" yelled Somi.

"He has the right to say what's TRUE." stated Gongchan, meanly.

"Excuse you?!" screamed Leesa.

"GUYS. STOP ITTT!" Both Kri and CNU yelled, causing everyone to stop there fighting.

"If you hadn't noticed yet, Mr and Mrs Lee were trying to hand you us the dorm papers!" said CNU. Everyone grabbed the dorm papers and looked at it in disgust.

"We called all of your parents and they agreed for all of you to live in a dorm together, for a little bonding. You guys could use some, alright." said Sandeul's mother.

"You guys will all move in the dorm, starting tomorrow."

"TOMORROW?!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Updated again! Yay! I hope you guys liked this chapter! Please don't be a silent reader, because I'm starting to lose confidence in this story ._. Please subscribe if you have not already! Thanks :D