Chapter 5

Sweet Candy

The clock rang violently as YuAhn grunted and sat up on her bed. "Arrghh! Morning already?" mummered YuAhn as she complained to herself. She got up and yelled for her maid until she remembered that her parents forced her to move into a stupid dorm. YuAhn sighed, getting up as she made her way to the bathroom. Everyone else was still asleep so YuAhn tip-toed. She didn't see if Jinyoung was awake though, because he was on the bunk on top of her. 

YuAhn opened the bathroom door only to find a half- Jinyoung.

"AAAAHHHHH!" YuAhn yelled loudly, waking everyone up.

"AH! WHAT THE HELL?!" yelled Jinyoung, trying to cover his upper body with a towl.

"EEHH, WHAT'S WRONG?" Baro came jumping behind YuAhn holding a frying pan...

"What happened?!" yelled Sandeul, holding a toilet plunger, as he whacked it around. YuAhn turned around a facepalmed herself as she noticed how rediculous Baro and Sandeul looked.

"AISH! Where's the screaming coming from? Ah, chincha...!" complained Junnie, still half asleep. She began to focus her eyes again to notice everything that was happening. Baro and Sandeul standing there with objects and YuAhn.. covering her eyes? Junnie looked up to see a half- Jinyoung, then, immediately yelling.

"AHHH! WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?! PUT ON A SHIRT, YOU ERT!" yelled Junnie as she closed her eyes tightly.

"B-BWO?! ERT?! YAH, YOUR LITTLE FRIEND, YUAHN OVER HERE JUST BARGED IN THE BATHROOM WHILE I WAS CHANGING INTO MY UNIFORM!" screamed Jinyoung as he pointed at YuAhn with his finger.

"EEEHHH? YAH, IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU DIDN'T LOCK THE DOOR, PABO!" snapped YuAhn. Everyone made there way to the noise and started fighting for a nice 15 minutes, then finally getting ready for school.

The car stopped in front of the school as the girls got out of the car first. Boys and girls started to gather and whispered about YuAhn and her friends. Boys were drooling to death. All of a sudden, B1A4 came out of the car, after the YuAhn and her friends got out. B1A4's fangirls gasped as they began spreading rumors and whispering here and there.

"Unnie, why are the girls giving us glares?" pouted Leesa as she pulled gently on YuAhn's shirt. 

"Those fangirls are just worried that we will take away there 'precious' B1A4..." responded YuAhn, sarcastically.

"Anyways, lets just go." YuAhn motioned the rest of them to enter the building. As YuAhn and her friends were going down the hallway, 5 other girls came up to YuAhn and her friends. They looked like s, in YuAhn's opinion. Their skirts were too high, revealing quite a lot of leg skin and the white v-necks were way too low.

"Yah. I don't know who you es are, but the B1A4 oppas are ours, arraso? And we are the school's queenkas, okay? Don't try to take that away from us." said one brown-haired girl.

"First of all, we have no intention of stealing your stupid B1A4 boys from you nor do we want to be queenkas. And what are B1A4? Your property? Hah, I don't think so, honey." snapped Kri. You only got to see Kri like this when she's mad!

"Ooooo..." a crowd began to form around the queenkas and YuAhn and her friends. B1A4 sueeed through and was at the front of the crowd as well.

"Excuse you?! Who are you to talk a queenka like that, huh?!" One mean-looking queenka stepped up and pushed Kri back. The B1A4 boys eyes' widened.

"Kri! Are you alright?!" Leesa and YuAhn ran towards Kri. Leesa held out a hand and pulled Kri back up.

"YAH! You do not push our friend like that or else...!" yelled YuAhn. She was full on mad by this time as she clenched her fists tightly.

"Oh, yeah? What are you gonna do about, hm, sweety?" said another girl as she smirked at YuAhn. The other queenka raised her hand as she swept it back and slapped YuAhn hard in the face.

YuAhn winced in pain. Jinyoung was shocked. He quickly got in the iddle of the crowd and held YuAhn in his arms.

"Are you okay?!" asked Jinyoung, worringly. Jinyoung glared up at the queenkas.

"Don't you dare, EVER... hurt any of them ever again... UNDERSTOOD?!" Jinyoung burst, screaming as loud as possible.

"Yeah! Go away and leave them alone!" yelled Gongtchan as he stepped forward. The rest of B1A4 started to defend the girls, leaving the queenkas dumbfounded.

"U-uh, neh oppas! Mianhae!" the queenkas bowed a few times, then making there way down the hallway and into school.

"Are you alright?" asked Jinyoung as he held YuAhn's face, looking at the red, handprint mark on her right cheek.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine.. thanks." said YuAhn.

Everyone gathered around B1A4 and YuAhn and her friends.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated, finally! I had some free time while I was in the middle of studying so I decided to update because I lub you guys ; v ; Please enjoy this amazingly, wonderful, spectacular gifs as I go back to studying :'D -Still on semi hiatus-

  <--- LOLOLOL XD