o1

Tell Me Your Wish

"W-who are you?" I stuttered, looking up at the tall man in front of me. 

"Kris." He smirked.

Why so creepy? I thought. "What are you doing here?" I said as I tried getting past him, with no luck.

"Why wouldn't I be here? Plus, I live here."

"Um, no you don't. This is my house."

"Our house."

"Says who? Why should I let you in my house? Who are you again? Where did you come from?"

"Slow down there, cowboy." I frowned. Cowboy? Where you from, weirdo? He continued, "One question at a time. Me. Because. Kris. Here. Those are the answers to your questions. Now, go inside, show me around, and then go to the hospital to you father."

"No way in ing hell will I let you in my house." I'm not one to curse, but he's really starting to annoy me and he's only said thirty words.

"Suit yourself.." He stepped aside to let me pass. 

He's planning something. I thought while rolling my eyes at the tall man. I'm 100% sure of it. I better remember to lock all my doors... I ran into the house, looking back out the window to see him gone. Good. He is gone. 

I checked to make sure I locked the door before turning around to find the biggest scare of my life. 

Kris.

Sitting on my couch.

"Miss me?"

"How the hell did you get in here?" I screeched.

"The door."

"It was locked!" I fumed.

"The back one wasn't."

"Get out."

"Excuse me? You're kicking me out? This is your only chance to meet someone this y."

"Out. Now."

"No."

I grabbed my hair and groaned. "Fine. I'm going to the hospital, and when I get back you better be gone." I glared and started to go past him.

"What if I'm not?" He said as he grabbed my wrist.

I shivered. Not from sparks from his touch, but because his hand was ice cold. It was almost as if he just came inside from it being negitive 10 degrees outside, instead of summer time. "Then...I don't know. You just better be." He smirked again.

I pulled my arm away from his grip and stoped off to my room at the end of the hallway. I slammed my door and locked it. Sighing, I leaned up against the door. I scanned my eyes around the room to make sure that creep wasn't in there. Everything was in it's designated place, except for my necklace I tossed onto my bed earlier. 

"Hmm... Should I pack a bag for overnight, or should I come home tonight? Kris! I can't leave all night, not knowing if he'll be here all night or not! Which he better not be. That jerk.. Just showing up out of nowhere and saying he lives here. And then sneaking in! Who does he think he is?"

"Your fairy god-father. But I perfer to call myself a genie, since that sounds really girly." Kris appeared from thin air with a small poof.

"What the fu-"

"Save it woman. We ain't got no time for that." An unfamiliar voice said. 

"Who...? What the is happening?" I grabbed the bridge of my nose and closed my eyes, taking a deep breath.

"Down here." I felt a light pressure hit my ankle. Looking down, there were five more men, about two inches tall each. 

I bent down and picked all five of them up, and sat them on the palm of my hand. "Put me down woman. I don't want to be manhandled."

"What's your name?" I asked, but in return only got a tongue stuck out at me.

"Basically we are here to help you figure out your wish. Until then, we will help you with your life for awhile. Chubby cheeks is Xiumin. The one who is on the right of him is Chen. Deer face is Luhan. Lay is on Luhan's left, and the one with the black hair who is about to pee on your hand, is Tao. Tao, don't do that. I know you don't like her. In fact, I don't either. But unless you want to be stuck like that forever, I sugguest you stop it, act mature, and try to act civil." 

This is going to be fun... Wait...He tried to pee on me?? "You don't have to go everywhere with me, right?" I crossed my the fingers of my free hand behind my back.

"I don't...Those five do though."

"WHAT?" "No!" "We didn't have to last time!" "OOH. More time with the y lady for me." "Baozi? Do you have any?" "Will anyone be able to see these little creepers?" The six of us said all at once.

"Stop yelling, Tao. Don't give me that attitude, Chen. Don't complain, Luhan. Lay! Manners! Xiumin, what have I told you about not being able to eat food three times bigger than you? No one will see them, Ji Eun. They can see me though. I do have to follow you around for a certain amount of time, though." He smirked, which is starting to get annoying now. "Aren't you excited to be seen with me? You'll finally have a y man around you."

I muttered and rolled my eyes, "This is going to be soo much fun."