o2

Tell Me Your Wish

"How are we going to do this? Do you want to ride in my purse or walk along with me? I can't hold you, because I don't want to look insane." I asked.

"Go away."

"Tao! I have to go to my father, and you have to come with me. All five of you do. So shut it and get off your lazy and come on."

"Woman, don't you know I can do Wushu? I could destroy you and your pretty face in seconds."

"Aww. You think I'm pretty?" I cooed. "And no you couldn't because you are two inches tall. If anyone could destroy any of you, it would be me. I can step on you and smash your pretty faces like a bug." 

"You... are scary. Why did you have to choose her of all people?" Chen complained. Well, at least I think it was Chen. I still haven't gotten which one is who. I can tell who Tao is because he the only one that has made much of an impression so far.

"Ok, in my purse you go. I'll empty out everything from it so none of you freaks don't get hurt." 

"We heard that."

"I intended you to." I dumped my bag's contents onto my bed and threw the five men into the purse. "Comfortable? No? Good. Kris! I'm going!"

Kris walked out shirtless with only a towel around his waist. "Dayum, duizang, you lookin hawt." Tao drawled while holding himself up to see out of my purse.

"I know, I know. You lookin' mighty fine yourself, my darling Panda." Tao blushed and I pretended to gag. 

"Get a room, sickos." I shoved Tao back into my purse and zipped it closed. "Kris...get some pants on, please. You're making me sick with the amount of skin showing. Seriously." I threw the nearest object at him, which was a hairbrush. Sadly, Kris caught it before it hit him in the face. And, even more to my dismay, as he caught the brush, he let go of the towel and I'm. Scarred. For. Life.

I won't be able to get this image out of my head. Ew, so distrubing.

"KRIS. GET SOME FREAKING PANTS ON." I screamed and covered my eyes. Momentily, I forgot about my purse's inhabitants, and I started to beat him with it. 

Hearing all the screaming coming from my purse, I stopped beating the man, but upon stopping, my arm was grabbed and I was yanked a bit.

"I got pants on. Open your eyes." His voice said. I peeked one eye open, and there I was, face to face with his bare chest, his rather large member poking me in the thigh. I screamed again when he said, "I'll be here waiting for you."

"Woman!" A muffled voice that was very familar came from my purse. "You should feel priviledged that duizhang is like this to you. I would give anything to be with that hella y man. So, woman, shut your trap, get your rear in gear and go see your father."

"Right! Daddy! Tao, you know, for a sassy, little, violent man, you aren't that bad." I said before attempting to punch Kris. Him and his magical abilties decided to teleport to the other side of the room. I ultimately ended up punching the air.

***

"Daddy! You're alright!" I exclaimed when I saw him sitting up after his surgery. 

"Yeah, baby girl. I'm alright. You're going to have to help take care of your poor father now, though. I'm old and fragile."

"I'll do whatever it takes to make sure you are perfectly healthy."

"Psttt...Woman....I have to go to the bathroom." I elbowed my bag, hoping it'll shut the man up. "That's not doing anything but pushing the urine out of me."

"Tao! Don't pee in here! I don't want to die~! I'm too young for my life to be taken away!" The other four voices screamed. 

"Ji Eun... Do you hear those voices too?"

"What voices, daddy?"

"Aigoo, I must be going insane now at my old age. The voices are kind of squeaky and high pitched, and one of them is complaining about having to go to the bathroom. And there are some others who are screaming at him to hold it in. It could also be all the medication I am on... Anyways, you should let this old man get some sleep."

"Ok. Sleep well, daddy. I'll be back in the morning to see you again." I hugged my dad and quietly left the room.

I stepped into the hall and punched my purse multiple times and then opened it up. "I thought no one would be able to hear you or see you little freaks." I hissed, obviously a bit pissed.

"No one is supposed to! I don't know how he heard us! I swear, no one in the past has heard us before."

"Miss... Are you alright?" A nurse walked up to me.

"Uh, yeah. I'm fine. I'm just looking for something in my purse." I nervously giggled.

"Oh, then, uh, who are you talking to?" 

"Oh, yeah. Haha. My phone is in my purse, and I had it on speaker phone..."

"Ok, well...have a nice day..." The nurse gave me another look as if I was crazy.

"Aish. You guys, this is exactly what I didn't want to happen. People are starting to think I am insane. We are going to march home right now, and then we are going to have a well needed discussion about everything that is going on here." I zipped the purse up once again and stomped off to catch a cab.

***

"Ok, so this is insane. You guys really don't have to do this. You can leave me alone, and let me live my life peacfully as I was before."

"We really can't do that. When your father bought that necklace and gave it to you, it made a connection between the seven of us. I can't leave you until I give you what you wish. And it can't be any wish. It has to be something that is your heart's deepest desire."