BangSong or BangHim?

The Arrogant One [Hiatus]

                                         

BangSong or BangHim?

~~A Few Hours Later~~

Daehyun and Youngjae had finally arrived at Jieun's house, "Jieun noona!" Daehyun called, "Oh, I'm coming!" She replied as she ran to open the door.

"Hey Dae, Jae. Gukkie's here."

"Oh, he is? Where is he?" Youngjae asked, "From the way you sound, Jae, it seems like you love Yongguk hyung more than me!" Daehyun joked, he was simply laughed at.

"Well, he's at the kitchen. He's got some model 'trouble'."

The two nodded and walked towards the kitchen, finding a serious looking Yongguk.

"Yongguk hyung," Daehyun called, "We heard you got yourself some model trouble."

"Oh, call it what you - HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!" He shouted as he glanced over the clock, "JIEUN WE HAVE 15 MINUTES LEFT!"

He grabbed Jieun's hand and dragged her into his car, slamming the door within the process.

"God Gukkie, that hurts!" She whined, though he seemed too absorbed in driving to even notice her loud whining. They arrived 5 minutes after the The Princess had arrived.

"Gukkie, Gukkie," Jieun tugged onto Yongguk's sleeve, "what should I do? I'm not a good actor!"

Yongguk glanced at Jieun and continue to walk to the company's entrance with Jieun walking beside him, "It'll be fine, please just don't screw this up." They walked in silence and in just a few minutes, they arrived at the entrance.

"Oh, Himchan," Yongguk greeted when he saw Himchan standing on the entrance of the company's building and Himchan stared at Yongguk. Yongguk walked to Himchan with his 'girlfriend' trailing beside him.

"Yongguk. You're late, you know that." Himchan glared at Yongguk, crossing his arms against his chest, "You do know I hate waiting, right?" Himchan let out a deep breath, clearly pissed off.

"I suppose you want the taste of me firing you from the position of being my photographer?" Yongguk stared at Himchan in disbelief, before he forcefully apologized, which calmed the latter down slightly. Himchan finally noticed a girl standing too close beside his Yongguk and he clearly didn't like that.

"And who are you?" Himchan stared at Jieun, who smiled at Himchan.

"I'm Gukkie's friend!" Yongguk secretly nudge Jieun's ribs lightly, which caused her to quickly covered up her mistake, "I mean, Gukkie's one and only girlfriend, Song Jieun." Jieun smiled sweetly at Himchan. Himchan scoffed at the latter, frowning as he walked his way towards Yongguk.

"Break up with her this instant." Himchan demand, glaring Jieun from head to toe.

Jieun's smile diappeared, before she let out a forced giggle and linked her arms around Yongguk's, "Why should Gukkie break up with me?" Jieun asked innocently, tilting her head slightly, "Gukkie loves me and I love Gukkie too. Gukkie wouldn't want to break up with me, right?" Jieun looked up to stare at Yongguk, whom was looking nervous as hell.

"O-Of course, Jieunnie," Jieun smiled widely when she heard Yongguk calling her by her pet name and nuzzle her head on Yongguk's arm.

"See?" Jieun said in a mocking tone.

Himchan stared at Jieun in disbelief, before he grabbed Yongguk's free arm and pulled Yongguk towards him. The strong action made Jieun to let go of Yongguk's arm, stumbling behind gently.

"Sadly, your 'Gukkie' is lying," Himchan smirked, "right?" Himchan glared at Yongguk, his eyes are full of anger. Yongguk gulped down the slump on his throat, refusing to say another word.

"See? Yongguk didn't say anything, that means as a yes, obviously." Himchan grinned, feeling himself good when he saw the Jieun's fuming face.

Yongguk stared at the two, letting out a deep sigh. Jieun's are all fired up and the princess..

This is definitely not good.

A sigh escaped Yongguk's lips as he watched the two got all fumed up, "Well at least I'm famous!" Himchan bragged, Jieun scoffed and a smirk played on her lips. 

Not good, Yongguk thought.

"At least I have Gukkie!" She spat, another moment later, Himchan had froze, "W-What? Yours? He's mine," He paused, "Mine alone." With that, he grabbed Yongguk's wrist and sprinted inside, leaving Jieun smirking to herself.

"Well, this is going to be fun~"

___________________________________________________________________________________

"Yah," Jiyong called, "It took you two knuckleheads 15 minutes to get here!" He scolded, "I know I know," Yongguk replied, sighing again as Himchan ignored his manager.

No other person will ever touch you, Mr. Bang.


 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

 
 

LMAO XD Enjoy~

—Oguu_BABY-SHAWOL

credit