The Diva's Love

The Arrogant One [Hiatus]

                                         

The Diva's Love

"Nice argument, Gukkie. But have you forgotten the rules?" Himchan asked as he pushed Yongguk to a wall, leaning to his ear, "You're mine, and you do know how I hate sharing what's mine."

"Himchan," Yongguk called, "I'm sorry but I was never yours to begin with," He said as he gently pushed Himchan away from him, "Oh really?" Himchan sarcastically asked as he cupped Yongguk's face and slammed their lips together.

Junhong was passing by when he saw Yongguk pinned by Himchan on the wall, "Holy !" He cursed as he saw a better view of what they were doing, he took his phone out, taking pictures of the sudden event.

"H-Himchan!" Yongguk shouted through the kiss, "Let go for 's sake!"

Himchan stumbled from the push, sending Yongguk a devilish smirk, "Why's that, Gukkie?"

"The Hell, we are both male! I have a girlfriend!" He shouted, and again, before he knew it, the words came running out of his mouth, Himchan stood silent for a moment, "Girlfriend, huh? I wanna meet her tomorrow before the photoshoot, we're canceling it today." With that, he left.

"Hyung!" Junhong called, jogging towards Yongguk, "Hyung! What were you and Princess doing earlier? Having a secret affair at the first day of work, huh?" He asked, winking and tugging Yongguk's shoulder.

"Affair? With him? Grow up Junhong, he dragged me here, and besides, he's not my type." He answered as he tried to walk away from the investigating model.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Junhongie."

"Yup! See ya tomorrow, Prince Charming!"

-~-~-~o0o~-~-~-

DDING! DDING!

"Coming! Coming!" Jieun shouted as she hurriedly ran to her front door.

"Yonggukkie? What are you doing here?" She asked, "I need help, Jieun," He confessed, "Trouble again at work? But Gukkie, that's your second job ever since you finished college!"

"It's not about my job Jieun, well, it kinda is.. But - !"

"Ahh!! Aigoo aigoo! I knew it! I shouldn't have let Jiyong employ you! Agh - !"

"Song Jieun! It's not exactly my job, it's the model!"

"What? What about the model?" She calmed down, letting Yongguk enter, "Well... He's kinda, uh.. 'The Most Wanted Model' in the whole world.. And, he kinda - "

"MOST WANTED MODEL!?" Jieun shouted, her eyes wide from the sudden news, "Gukkie, that's great! But isn't Princess the most wanted? So he's the one you're talking about, huh?"

"Aish, Jieun.. He's the problem, well, you see.. He actually claimed me as 'his property'.. And - "

"Oh God Yongguk, you know Princess won't claim something as his if he doesn't have interest in it, whether it be male or female. And you do know that both male and female drools for him, right..?"

"Jieunnie, stop making this harder already! I need your help," He paused, "And that's about Princess, isn't it?"

"Yes, you see, I kinda told him I have a girlfriend, so.. I need your lovey dovey girly attitude with me tomorrow.."

"Wait wait wait, you're telling me to act as your girlfriend and see Princess tomorrow? Is that what you want me to do?"

"Finally you caught up, Eunnie!" Yongguk exclaimed as he rubbed his hair.

"What's in it for me?"

"Shut it, you get to see Himchan tomorrow so that's it, stop acting so bossy."

"Well, that's not the best, why not ask Hyosung or Zinger unnie?"

Yongguk mentally face palmed, "I can't, they like Daehyun better."

"Reminds me, DaeJae's coming later, wanna wait here?"

"I guess, just ing help me, Jieun!"


 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

 
 

LMAO XD Enjoy~

—Oguu_BABY-SHAWOL

credit