My Exam Buddy

I Want Her As My Boyfriend!

 

Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun has studied together for the past 2 weeks and are ready to take the exam..

 

Taeyeon: Uh..I’m so sleepy..stayed up all night yesterday ..why? .. it’s like a hangover or something..

Tiffany: (pat on Taeyeon’s back) Hi! Ready for the 1st day of exam, Tae?

Taeyeon: Haha..of course! Never..been..more excited that this ..!

Tiffany: Who are you talking to? I’m at your left..

Taeyeon: (snapped out of sleepiness) Mwoh? Oh, geurae? Mianhae, Tiff..really sleepy from all the revision yesterday..

Tiffany: (fixing Taeyeon’s hairs) Really!? I’ll bet you do well in this one! ..and, don’t forget about your present later.

Taeyeon: ..present? Oh! You still remember?

Tiffany: Ha! Of course! (heads up high) I’m not one of the top student if I can’t remember simple things like that.

Taeyeon: You really are something, you know that?

Tiffany: I know, right? (smile)

Taeyeon: So, how’s Jess?

Tiffany: Same as always, we went on a short trip yesterday! To..Busan, I think? It’s really cool!! ..oh, I forgot, (searching her pocket) here’s some souvenier for you!

Taeyeon: (amazed) Whoa~ this is soo cute!

Tiffany: (smile while looking at Taeyeon) ..It’s Pororo!

Taeyeon: Pororo? What’s that?

Tiffany: (dumbfounded) .. you don’t know ..Pororo? Where do you live, in a cave?

Taeyeon: (panic) ..oh, Pororo! Yeah, I knew this guy! ..I watched ..the.. show.. all the time?

Tiffany: Yes! That’s correct! See, you do know him! One pinch on the face for lying to me!

Taeyeon: Ouch! Neomu apa..

Tiffany: Jeongmal?

Taeyeon: Nah, just messing with you. (run away)

Tiffany: Why you little..

Taeyeon: Hahaha, see you later, Tiff! Wish me luck!

Tiffany: (after Taeyeon is gone) .. always.

 

(at school)

 

Taeyeon: (walking towards class) .. Hmm, okay..relax. Phew~ ..gonna score this one for sure! Okay, the first exam is Biology..okay, “white blood cell is for fighting diseases” .. “medulla oblongata is located at the brain” and ..ouch!

Yesung: Yah, freshmen! Watch where you’re going! You just bumped me!

Taeyeon: Me? .. Freshmen!? Yah! Who are you calling a freshmen!?

Yesung: What..? Are you not?

Taeyeon: Aish, chincha ..(fixing her hair and tie) .. this kids really asking for it~ I’m 19 years old! .. okay, for the sake of all the other junior classmen..I’ll let you go..with an apology. Now!

Yesung: Me?

Taeyeon: (glaring at Yesung) Ppalli!

Yesung: For your information, shorty~ we’re on the same age!

Taeyeon: (taken aback) ..what? ..still, you need to apologies for bumping into me..

Yesung: Who’s bumping who? I thought you’re the one with “short-sightness” (patting on Taeyeon’s head) ..so it’s only natural for you to apologies ..to me.

Taeyeon: (remove Yesung’s hand) Yah~ today just got interesting all of the sudden! (try to blow her hair with ) I was reading my note, how can I see everyone ..especially a nobody like you!?

Yesung: (looked annoyed) That’s why this school build a library! ..use it!

Taeyeon: (taken aback .. again) Well .. I will! ..(walking away) ..(turn back to Yesung) ..and if anyone asked why I’m there, I will say a jerk recommended it to me! (sticking her tongue out)

Yesung: Good! And maybe then they come and find me ..to thank me! (sticking his tongue out as well)

Taeyeon: Well, good day to you, sir!

Yesung: And when you get there..

Taeyeon: (glaring) I SAID GOOD DAY!!

Yesung: (watching Taeyeon walking away) .. who is that girl?

 

(at the library)

 

Taeyeon: (banging her books on the table) Who is that guy!? Never saw him before!

Librarian: This is a library! Keep your voice down!

Taeyeon: ..sorry (bowing) .. but seriously, who is he? But, then again, it’s not like I know everyone around here, so.. back to my revision!

(phone ringing)

Taeyeon: Yeobeoseyo? ..

Sooyoung: ..the time..

Taeyeon: (suddenly look at her watch) .. oh no, not again! ..I’m not gonna be late this time, thanks Sooyoung!

Tiffany: (at Hall A) ..I hope she’s not late..

Seohyun: (also at Hall A .. next to Tiffany) Yeah ..really hoping she could at least get there early..Tae, fighting! (looking at an empty space)

Taeyeon: (sneeze) Someone’s talking back at me! ..who..argh, doesn’t matter! Run, Taeyeon! Run!

 

(at the entrance of Hall A)

 

Taeyeon: Sorry I’m late, sir! This is my ID card ..

Teacher: I don’t know how to say this but a ..

Taeyeon: (running ..again) ..why didn’t anyone tell me I’m at Hall B? Argh, so frustrating..well, at least I kept my image as a late-runner..(sigh)

 

(at the entrance of Hall B)

 

Taeyeon: Here you go, sir .. sorry, I need to get in now! (throwing the ID at the teacher and rushing to her seat)

Teacher: Why the hell is wrong with young people nowdays!?

Taeyeon: Ah~ finally made it!

Everyone: Shu~ be queit!

Taeyeon: Ah, mianhae!

Everyone: Shu!

Taeyeon: Okay, okay.. (speaking in lower volume)

Voice: Wow..this day just keep getting better! What’s wrong with my luck today!?

Taeyeon: Keep it down, man..I know the exam is tough ..oh, no..you got to be kidding me..

Voice: I’m asking the same question to myself just 5 seconds ago..

Taeyeon & Voice (Yesung) : WHY AM I SITTING NEXT TO YOU!!?

 

(after the exam ..hall entrance)

 

Taeyeon: That paper is really tough! ..but, I’ve tried my best! I hope thats’ enough..Tiff, I want my present! (talking to herself)

Yesung: Well, that’s what you get for being mean to people around you.

Taeyeon: (glare) You really are lonely, aren’t you?

Yesung: (taken aback) ..what? ..what make you say that?

Taeyeon: First, you are here, talking to me, and judging by your “dark aura” that surrounds you and that kinda emo hair, I say..you’re kinda lonely right now, right? (poke her finger at Yesung’s chest) Aigoo~ needs some friends, oppa? (aegyo)

Yesung: All my friends are at Hall A! What am I supposed to do? Yeah, I’m kinda lonely! But ..that doesn’t mean I can’t make friends with other people!

Taeyeon: ..seriously? You have friends?

Yesung: Why you..

Taeyeon: Hey, what’s your name?

Yesung: (suprised) ..um, Yesung? ..why do you want to know anyway!?

Taeyeon: Why can’t I? At this rate, you’re gonna die alone, dude~

Yesung: Dude? Yah, you’re a girl! For the love of God and everything sweet and bubbly, act like one!

Taeyeon: I only behave like this around people like you.

Yesung: And what kind of “people” am I?

Taeyeon: The lonely one..

Yesung: Stop saying that! If you weren’t a girl, I give you a nice beating, you know? .. but then again, you don’t look like one to me so ..

Taeyeon: (glare) Choose your next word “very” carefully, Yesung..

Yesung: ..so..I’m gonna let you ..go..yeah, that’s it!

Taeyeon: Nice save.

Yesung: Geez, you’re such a scary person!

Taeyeon: Enough praises..

Yesung: What?

Taeyeon: The next paper is at 2 o’clock right? I still have time to go play with Tiffany! (walking away and jumping around)

Yesung: ...Tiffany?