Three Words In Three Day - Part 8

I Want Her As My Boyfriend!

(after school..)

Sunny: Tae, over here!

Taeyeon: (smile) Hye~ Sunny-ah~ I miss you~ 

Sunny: (taken aback) “She’s ...okay? Is this the same Tae that was in the canteen earlier?” (smile) Ah~ you miss me? 

Taeyeon: Yeah~ class is so boring today. I kept thinking of you. Hihi~

Sunny: A-are you okay? (hold Taeyeon hands firmly)

Taeyeon: I’m fine. What’s wrong with you?

Sunny: Ah~ nothing. (laugh awkwardly) I though .. earlier at the canteen..

Taeyeon: Canteen? 

Sunny: Yeah, you were .. I was.. we were.. um..

Taeyeon: What are you talking about? This is the first time I see you today!

Sunny: (shocked) “W-what? That’s not possible! It’s definitely Taeyeon at the canteen earlier! I know it! But why ..” Ah, that’s right! I forgot .. sorry. Hee~

Taeyeon: Let’s go home! My mom cooked kimchi stew today! Your favourite!

Sunny: Yay~ your mom’s the best! Ppalli!! 

Taeyeon: Gaja!!

(at Taeyeon’s home)

Taeyeon: I’m home! I brought Sunny along. Hope it’s okay.

Mom: Of course.. come on in, Sunny.

Sunny: Good evening, ommo-nim~ I heard you guys have kimchi stew today!

Mom: Of course! That’s your favourite, right?

Sunny: Of course. But how do you know?

Mom: Taeyeon said today meal is her gift to you or something .. so she begged me to cook it. Is it true?

Sunny: Um, sort of haha~ anyway, thanks! 

(at the table..)

Taeyeon: Here, Sunny! Eat a lot!

Sunny: Oh, thank you! Can I have that meat as well?

Taeyeon: Yeah, sure! Here you go! 

Sunny: (start to eat like a pig) Yum~ it’s so delicious. Ommo-nim~ you’re the best! Can I bring some back home?

Mom: Sure you can!

Taeyeon: Haa~ today is a good day!

Sunny: (suddenly stop eating) “A happy day? What’s wrong with her? She just got bullied today. How come its a good day!? Am I seeing things here?”

Taeyeon: Sunny, why aren’t you eating?

Sunny: Ah~ I was just ..thinking of something.. um, homework! Yeah, that’s it! Homework.. hahaha~

Taeyeon: Don’t let that bother you. We can do it together if it’s too hard, okay?

Sunny: Yeah, yeah. Whatever. I’ll ended up doing it alone anyway.

Taeyeon: Why?

Sunny: Don’t you know? You always sleep when we’re doing homework. There’s one time I did you homework cuz it’s too many and you’re already asleep.

Mom: What? It this true, Tae?

Taeyeon: Omma, I just found out too! Wow, no wonder sometimes my homework is done but I can’t remembered when I was doing it. Hee~ thanks, Sunny. It wont happen again!

Mom: It better be. Or not, I will only make food for Sunny.

Taeyeon: Hey, that’s not fair! I’m your daughter!

Mom: And I’m your mother. Everyone knows that.

Taeyeon: Hmm, you’re weird, mom.

Mom: Its in the family. Someday you’ll talk like this too.

Taeyeon: Not I wish I was adopted by you.

Mom: Me too, Tae.. me too~ 

Taeyeon & Mom: Hahahaha~

Sunny: What a happy family~ it’s too bad the outside world isn’t so ‘friendly’ as this.

Taeyeon: Hmm, you say something?

Sunny: No-nothing. (laugh)

Mom: Tae, you have some mustard sauce on your hair. Let me remove it for you. Aish, can’t you even eat properly at school? How come it ended up there? Aigoo~

Sunny: (drop her chopstick) W-what? You have a mustard on your hair, Tae?

Taeyeon: I think so. But why is it there? I don’t remember anything. I skip lunch today.

Sunny: Are you sure?

Taeyeon: Yeah. Sure.

Sunny: What are you doing at that time?

Taeyeon: Hmm .. can’t remember that as well. I think I was asleep at the classroom because when I wake up, the teacher was just coming in. Hmm..

Sunny: Ah..I see. “That statement just make this incident going from weird to totally weird! Why she can’t remember?”

(after the meal ..)

Taeyeon: I’m gonna go upstairs to clean up. Wait here, Sunny. I’ll be right back!

Sunny: Okay~

Mom: You must look out for her, Sunny. She can’t even eat properly haha~ look at her hair earlier. How come that even got there? Hahaha~

Sunny: (looking away) She was bullied.

Mom: What was that?