You won't hurt me, right?

Want to give it a try?

 

Yuri’s POV

Incoming Message

From: Jessica Jung

Sub: hang out?

Of Course I want to! And yes…you can call me “Sica” you can call me the way you prefer…. If it’s you I’m Okay with it, So… it’s Okay at 2:00 pm at the mall? I’ll wait for you!! *Kiss* *Kiss* See you tomorrow Yul!! LOVE YOU! <3

 

She said yes! <3 So I guess I’ll se her tomorrow….I can’t wait for it!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jessica’s POV

Finally my date is today, somehow I’m nervous…

So I went to the bathroom to get ready for my date with Yul, I wear some casual jeans and a simple white shirt. Still, I look beautiful.

DIINNGDOONG

She is here!she is here!!

Omo Omo! Ottoke? I’m so nervous and happy at the same time!

I opened the door and saw Yul looking really “handsome”, *Smile* Yul is mine! You hear that e$!!??

-“Hi…Sica”

so cute!

-“Hi Yul <3”

-“So…Let’s go?”

-“Sure!”

I grabbed her hand and we started wailkin to the mall, we stay quiet during the walk, I guess we were both shy.

When we reach the mall and Yuri started walking towards the ice cream shop, she bought some so I wait for her in front a shoes shop.

-“You like vanilla ice cream don’t you?”

-“Yes!”

I took the ice cream and started eating it, my Yul is so gentle!

-“I’m going to buy the tickets, want to come or want to wait here and see some clothes?”

-“I want to go with you!!”

Actually I wanted to see some clothes but then I saw some guys cheking out MY Yul…again, MY Yul! So I won’t let her alone, no with those guys around here!

We  bought the tickets for the movie where TOP is the main character….TOP <3

He is handsome, very handsome but he can’t compare with Yuri kekke

 

Yuri’s POV

The movie has started, first Jessica and I were talking about randome stuff but when she saw TOP’s face she was completely focused on the screen, aigooo!

I will never watch another movie with TOP on it, well somehow Jessica looks cute when she is like this, It’s just a baby with its toy…cute!

The movie end…FINALLY!! Jessica didn’t say anything during the movie! Not even a glance..aishhh.

-“OMO! TOP is so handsome!! I really love him!”

Aishhh jinjja! *pout*

-“Omo Yul! He is handsome but I still love you, you know?”

-“I know! But…”

 

Jessica’s POV

My Yul so cute!! I hugged her so she won’t feel jealous…more than she is right now.

-“Sica…want some coffee or tea?”

-“Yeahhh!”

I really want a green tea cream from Starbucks!

She giggled…

We went to Starbucks and bought tea, one for me and one for Yul.

“So…Sica, do you liked the movie?”

-“Of course I did! It’s not because of TOP, It’s because I was with you!”

-“Ohh…”

-“You know Yul….I love you!”

Yuri’s POV

*Blush*

-“Really? Well…I….I Love you too”

-“Why so shy Yul? Kekke”

-“Mmmmm, are you hungry? I’ll buy some cookies or a cupcake”

I ran away, God I was so nervous I turned to see Sica, she was laughing. Aigoo why is she teasing me?

I pay for the cookies and go back to the table where Sica and I were sitting.

-“Here..” I gave her the cookies.

-“Thanks Yul.”

-“I’m about yesterday night..”

-“Oh! My mom?”

-“Yes….”

-“She is not like that,  It’s because…. “

-“She does not know you are…”

-“Gay? She knows that already It’s just because I already date some girls before but I always end broken hearted, so…yeah, That’s why, but don’t worry I think is going to be different this time, there’s something about you that makes me feel safe.”

Hearing Sica saying that brokes my heart, I don’t want to break hers, she is too nice.I don’t want to hurt her feelings specially when I just realzed I’m Gay too so I don’t want to figure out that this feeling wasn’t love…

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-“Thanks for today Yul”

-“Ohh sure, your very welcome!”

*Peck*

-“I’ll go now, bye Yul”

Jessica closes her House door, Well I think I have to leave now.

On my way home I keep thinking about what Jessica said before. I hope this is love… I really don’t want to break her heart, not hers….