Mixer

Want to give it a try?

 

Yuri’s POV

I Barely knew her back then….Then how about now?

….I’m not really sure…

-“Yul, there’s a Mixer the day after tomorrow?

-“So…”

-“You’re going too, right?”

Food…..

-“Okay”

I don’t care about having a boyfriend right now so I just go for the food, FREE food. At least I won’t spend any Money on that. So,yeah. I will go with Tae and I don’t like the idea of living my bestfriend alone with some erts.

-“And Yul, I have a favor to ask….”

-“What is it??”

-“Could you invite Jessica too?”

Huh? Jessica? Why does Tae wants me to invite Jessica, I thought she hate her because she “steals boyfriends”.

-“Of course, but…why Jessica?”

-“One of my friends likes her,that’s why”

-“A friend? Who is he?”

-“You don’t know him, his name is Donghae”

Donghae? Isn’t  that guy that was with Jessica the day we met? Well, I don’t care. And why does Tae look anoyed?

-“Are you mad or somthing Tae?”

-“No, It’s Only that Jessica is cute right? So I’m afraid she will have all the atention of the guys”

-“You don’t have to worry about that, I’m sure she will not like any of those guys, they are not her tipe…”

-“How do you know that?”

-“I just…I just know”

I can’t tell Tae something like “Because Jessica is gay! That’s why!” Of course not.

-“So be sure to tell her about the Mixer!”

I roll my eyes and look at her “Okay! I’ll tell her.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-“HUH? A Mixer?

-“Yeah, Tae told me about that, she wants me to invite you, but if you don’t want to go its Ok..”

Jessica seems like thinking about going or not, I think she don’t like that kind of things you know? Meeting some strange guys and hope one of them likes you so you can have a stupid boyfriend, Well, I don’t know why but I think that those guys are all stupid.

-“Like I said You don’t have to go If you don’t want to..”

She just smiles at me, she looks cute when she smiles.

-“Sure I’ll go! But I can’t drink at all, not even a drop. Is that okay?”

-“I don’t see why not..”

-“You’re coming too,right?”

Is Jessica stupid or something? If I invite her of course I’ll go too.It’s not like I’m goind to levae her there and run away…

-“….Yeah, I’m coming too.There’ll be food there, free food”

-“What?”

-“What? I don’t like Mixers so I’ll only go because of the free food”

I kind thought she’d say no……

-“I’ll have to make sure I look my best”

…I mean… Isn’t she in love with me? Wait! Why am I being so….

-“Look Yul! It started raining”

-“HUH?! Aigoo…I didn’t bring my umbrella..”

-“It’s okay! I have one <3”

Jessica Looked at me with a very beautiful smile..

“Come on Yul, let’s walk togheter to the station”

I didn’t bring my umbrella so I don’t mind walking with her to the station.

We walked together to the school’s exit, It’s raining as we were at the jungle or something like that.

POP

I looked at Jessica, she was smiling with the umbrella already open.

-“Shall we go?”

-“Sure..”

Jessica took my arm and grabbed the camera hanging around his neck

-“Oh,Hold on a minute Yul”

CLICK

I’m used to Jessica’s photos by now so I’m not surprised right now, really, she is like my little stalker, she show me her camera and I saw like a hundred photos of me: my face, my hair even she took one of my nose….

-“That’s to commemorate the day we share an umbrella”

-“Okay, That’s a little bit weird…”

She just smile.

We keep walking to the station, the umbrella looks heavy, I think I have to help her.

-“Want me to hold the umbrella, Jessica?”

-“I’ve got it, but thanks Yul”

We reach the station so I think I should say “goodbye” now, I have to go home and do the thing I like the most, sleeping, after eating of course….

-“So goodbye Jessica”

Jessica just looked down, I say something bad? Why is she like that, she seemed so happy minutes ago.

-“Well, I’m going now”

I felt Jessica grave my shirt

-“Wait…Yul. I…I just..”

-“Yes?”

-“Sorry! Goodbye!”

Jessica then ran away, What’s wrong? She wanted to say something right? Well I’ll wait until the day after tomorrow to ask her what does she wanted tos ay.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

RINGGGALINGALING

What now!!??.....Oh, Jessica. I smiled, and I really don’t know why.

 

 

 

Incoming Message

From: Jung Jessica

Sub: See you tomorrow! <3

I’ll see you tomorrow! I’m so happy! Let’s go and eat lots of food, FREE food J LOVE YOU <3

Jessica <3 <3

 

Aisshh this girl, but somehow her message made me happy, really happy actually…

It’s been like 2 months since the day we met, since that day she will always send me a message and she always say “Love you” but….At first I was like “God! When is she going to stop?” but now….I don’t know.

Now there’s no moment I don’t think about her beautiful smile and how an incoming message makes my day.

 

 

 

I think I fell in love….. Jessica, I think I love you.

I guess I’ll tell her tomorrow after the mixer…yeah! I will!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jessica’s POV

I’m so happy today! I will be with Yul all day long! Yaii <3

I’m feeling a little bit dizzy, I don’t care as long I’m with her….My beautiful Yul

DIINGG DOONGG

Yul is here!

I walked downstairs to open the door, there she is…the most beautiful women in this World, today she looks really really pretty. Somehow I’m feeling sad, she is looking that way to impress a guy today at the mixer?

-“Hi Jessica”

-“Hi Yul “

I can’t help feel this way, I just love her so much…I wish she feel the same way for me.

-“Let’s Go Jessica, It’s getting late”

-“Mmm, Let’s go”

I wanted so bad to take her hand but I can’t she may think I’m weird…

OMG! She took my hand!! I think I’m going to die because of happines! I wish this moment last forever, But you know, nothing last forever.

I don’t want to go to that mixer, after all…I’m not interested in guys.

I just want to be with Yul hehe.

All the way to the mixer I felt my heart beating fast, really fast. I can’t hold it I’m really happy to be like this with her. But…we are only friends right?

 

 

Yuri’s POV

I really don’t know why I took her hand, but right now, I don’t want to let her go.

I want to kiss her so bad right now! But of couerse I can’t!

We keep walking to the mixer, there was a silence, I think we are both nervous, both? I’m sure that the only nervous here is me!

After a while we reach the karaoke, that’s where the mixer is going to be, I wish we would have lost so this moment last more.

-“Yul!...!

-“Yes?”

-“I’m…..”

Jessica sudeny gave me a Peck on my lips, God…I’m so happy right now, this is like heaven. I was about say something but Jessica ran away.

I followed her to the karaoke room but when a enter I saw her talking with some guys and Tae, I’m jealous right now….

I walked toward Tae, I sit next to her and I start talking to her.

-“Hey Yul, I thought you weren’t coming..”

-“Well, I’m here”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

*After some minutes*

Jessica have all the attention, those guys where all around her…

-“I’m never inviting her again..!”

-“Well, the food’s good, So What does it matter?”

-“What the hell?...Even Siwon is going for her. I wanted him…”

I really don’t care about anything right now….

-“And you! At least put some makeup on befote you come to one of these!...Yul, you have good features to work with,so…”

-“I did put on a fundation..”

*Glance*

Jessica didn’t bring her camera today, Is because this isn’t fun?

She shouldn’t have come at all,then…Well, I did invite her.

When she is flushed and grinning, surrounded by guys…Jessica looks like a different person somehow.

HUH? Flushed???

That’s…

She’s sick?

FLAP

I stand up and I turned to her and put my forehead on hers…Everyone have an “OMG-what-is-she-doing?” Look.

*Badum Badum*

-“Jessica…Let’s go home.”

Her forehead was burning, She obviously have fever.