Double Date

Want to give it a try?

 

Taeyeon’s POV

I wake up and blink my eyes several times until I can see properly the place where I am now, yeah…..I slept with my little angel kekke So I turn my head to see her resting on my chest while sleeping soundly. She looks gorgeous and there’s a plus….she is totally kyaaaa I KNOW! Awesome right? Obviously she is like this because of our activity last night yeaaaahh. *Nose bleeding*

I never thought that Tiffany would be this wild….I mean, what kind of person want the same night you just confessed your feelings? I obviously don’t complain but seriously?

-mmmmmm Tae

I hear Tiffany waking up

-Hi Tiffany, how are you feeling today?

- Fine, and you Tae? She said and started making small circles with her fingers on my stomach.

-Great, and you know why?

-Why? She answer still sleepy

-Because I wake up and there was this beautiful angel cuddle next to me.

-cheesy!

-Just for you.

-Babbo, let’s have breakfast. I’m really hungry.

-Of course you are, usually people gets hungry after exercise. And hell, you really exercise last night

-Shut up, or no more ‘exercise’ for you.

-Okay, okay.

-Now Tae… I want breakfast *speaking with aegyo*

-Sure, just wait a little bit and Tiffany….

-Yes?

-Take a bath, you smell like….’exercise’

*Blushing madly* -Just get out!

-So cute! I’ll go now and get your food. Don’t take too long, okay? If you take long I’ll jut go inside and exercise. Understood?

-Yeah, just go!

-Ok!

 

 

Yuri’s POV

I feel like I have to give Sica what she wants, but is my first time in a relationship and worse….with a girl. At least you know what to do with a man, is not that hard to deduce, I’m I wrong?

You just have to take that stick and you know…….yeah.

But with girls? My so innocent mind just doesn’t cooperate when it comes to this kind of stuff.

I may ask Taeyeon later.

Brrrrr

 

From:Sica

Yul! Miss you already! Want to have a date today?

We will hang out with daddong!! *Imagine suspense music*

Guess who?  Donghae and his boyfriend, he is just too scared to have a date so he asked me if we could have a double date so I said yes!

What do you think Yul?

 

 

I guess a double date won’t hurt anybody. But I think It would be a little bit awkward, I don’t even know who his boyfriend is.

But anything for my lovely girlfriend.

 

Jessica’s POV

Brrrrr

From:The love of my life

Yes,Sure. I’ll fetch you later. Is 3:00 pm okay? Can’t wait to see you Sica!

LOVE YOU! <3

 

Aigooo so cute! I should take my camera? It’s been a while since I don’t take pictures. I know that someday I’ll be sitting on my living room, taking care of our baby or babies and I’ll see all the pictures I had take and I’ll remember all this beautiful moments with her. I can’t help but smile at the though.

 I reply the message to Yuri and get ready for our double date, this will surely be interesting.

And I’ll take this chance to ask Donghae how is his relationship with Siwon doing. I’m so happy a BGF? Wooo is the best!

After all the process to get ready I just sit on my bed and wait for MY Yul. Kekke ‘My’ I like the sound of that!

‘my,my,my,my,my’ *singing*

 

DINNNGDONNG

OH! She is here!

I grab the stuff I’m going to need (purse, cellphone, money, makeup, etc.) and then I fastly go down stair but there she was, my lovely mother talking with Yul, that means trouble. Not because she is scary, that doesn’t matter now. She likes Yul know but I bet she is making some uncomfortable questions.

-Hey mom…..

-Hi dear, I was just talking with your nice girlfriend

-I can see that

I took a look to Yul and she looks really uncomfortable. I was right.

-Mom, we are leaving now.

-Sure darling, don’t get home too late okay?

-Ye-yes.

She is acting weird, What is going on in here?

-Come on Yul, we better go now.

I grab her hand and walk away from my mother.

-Wait!

We turned around when we heard my mom’s voice

-Yuri, just remember what I told you ok?

-Yes Mrs Jung.

-You can go now guys.

-Thank you?

While walking I saw that Yul stills uncomfortable so I decided to ask her about her little conversation with my mom.

-Yul?

-Yes?

-What happened in the living room?

-Oh ummm, that?

-Yes? What kind of weird stuff she said to you?

-I…. she only told me about her teenager life.

-okay.

 

FLASHBACK

-Oh, Hi Yuri

-Hi Mrs Jung!

-Jessica is getting ready, want to take sit?

-Sure, thanks

-So…Yuri, how are you and my daughter doing?

-We are doing great.

-Really?

-Yes

-You guys already did it?

-WHAT?!

-Calm Yuri, I know my daughter is a byun. So it won’t surprise me if you already did it.

-N-no Mrs Jung.

-What? Not yet? That’s a pity

-I….

-Don’t worry, I know you are not that far from doing it so I’ll give some advices

-……

-So cute, well….first I’m going to teach you about positions.

After Mrs Jung tell Yuri the first one, Yuri’s mind totally disconnect from real world, for protection of course. But even doing that didn’t help her, Mrs Jung showed her some videos and photos, she even tell her about toys, that kind of toys.

Now they totally corrupted Yuri’s innocent mind.

END OF THE FLASHBACK

 

-So why are you like this Yuri?

-Because I don’t like having that kind of conversation with people that I don’t know that much

-You are sometimes estrange. You know that?

-Yeah

 

We finally arrive at the mall and I can see Donghae and Siwon sitting on the fountain outside the mall

-Hey guys!

-Oh, Hi Jessica, Hi Yuri.  Donghae

-Hey!   Yuri

-I want to introduce you my boyfriend.    Donghae

-Nice to meet you ladies, I’m Choi Siwon.

-Hi Siwon, I would never imagine you being Donghae’s boyfriend.  Yuri

He just gives us a light/shy smile, so cute.

-So, the movie is going to start soon, shall we go? Donghae

-Sure.

 

We get separated on two groups, the men and women. So it ended up like this:

Donghae and me, Siwon and Yul

We get separated so we can talk about random stuff and all that. We were walking a little far from our ‘boyfriends’.

-So how are you doing with Siwon? You are so lucky, he is really handsome!

-I know! We already did it!

-SERIOUSLY? How was it?

-Great you know?

-No, I don’t. Yul is so so so innocent!

-Ohh But we already made the plan!

-Yes but I’m scared to use it!

-Well…. OH LOOK!

-What?

-Victoria’s Secret!

-So?

-Lets go lady! We will buy some stuff for our plan!

-Seriously Donghae! I love you as my BGF!

-Thanks!

-Boys!

Donghae turn to talk to Siwon and Yul

-We decided to cancel the movie, we are going to have some ladies time, you are free to do anything you want.

Donghae grabbed my wrist and get me in to the store.

 

After trying some y lingerie we were getting tired until Donghae found the ‘perfect’ one, he asked me to try it so I went to the dressing rooms.

-Ready Jessica?

-This is so embarrassing!

-Shut up and get out!

-..O-okay.

I walked out of the dressing room.

-OH MY GOD!

-What?!

- P E R F E C T!

-Really?

-Hell yes! *totally gay voice*

-You think that this is going to work?

-Of course! If Yuri don’t fall at your feet she is blind.

-Thank you Donghae!

 


 

Looks like everybody is pushing Yuri to do it kekke

Maybe the next would be the last, who knows?

Check out my other story!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/414099/affair-jessica-snsd-yulsic-yuri-girlxgirl