Want to give it a try?

Want to give it a try?

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

-Tae?

-Yes Tiffany?

-Do you think Yuri and Sica are doing well?

-Mmmm. Yeah…..why are you asking?

-Didn’t you noticed it? Yuri is acting really weird!

-Are you sure?

-Positive!

-Well maybe you should ask Jessica

-No, I’ll just let them be…..

-Well, now that I think about it…you are right, suddenly Yuri is all shy.

-Right! But I don’t know the reason, What could it be?

-Don’ know, and honestly I don’t want to think about that right now.

-Yeah, you are right.

-So, Tiffany?

-Yes?

-It’s lunch time, want to go to a restaurant or something?

UUUUUUHHH! I love when we talk about food, I love food. Well, who doesn’t?

-Ummm I want Thai food!

-Kkekke so cute, let’s go?

-Yes, but let me tell my mother first okay?

-Are you really going to talk with her? Why don’t you just send her a message?

-Why? What’s the bad thing about me talking to her?

-Emmmm, seriously Tiffany?

I look at her with a ‘WTF’ face. I don’t understanding what is trying to say

-Aren’t you ashamed? Aren’t you worried?

-No, Why would I be?

-Well…..yesterday I stayed here right?

-Yeah, and what with that?

-Well Tiffany… let me tell you that you are really noisy

-Noisy? What are you talking about?

I started walking to the door of my room but she held my hand

-Tiffany, you are really noisy during ‘exercise’ don’t you think she might hear us?

I felt my body burning in embarrassment.

-YAH!

I slapped her shoulder lightly

-Now see what I’m talking about Tiffany?

-Yah! Now I don’t want to face my mother again!

-So let just walk quickly so your mother won’t intercept us okay?

-Yes.

-I’m going to open the door and then I’ll count to 3, after that we run!

-Run? I thought we were going to walk quickly!

-Well, not anymore!

-Okay

I interlock my hand with hers and she grab the door knob ready to open it.

-I’ll count now, ready?

-Ready!

-1……3!

HUH? Where is the number 2!!!???

 

Tae started to run really fast, I was trying to run at the same speed but I ended up flying.

She was really fast so she just grabbed me out the house.

 

We were breathing like… worst after having ‘exercise’

-I never thought I could run that fast! That was awesome right Tiffany?

-Y-yeah

-Now I’m hungrier

-The same here!

-Let’s go now.

 

 

Yuri’s POV

I was talking with Siwon since our girlfriends abandoned us. We were sitting at the food court and drinking soda.

-So Siwon, How is everything between you and Donghae? Is he a good ‘girlfriend’?

-Haha Yeah, everything is perfect. You know, at first I was like denying my feelings for him. Being like the coolest man in school and then you discover that all your past relationships where fake and that you never was interested in women. At first I had this feeling like If I loose something really important, I felt lost and defeated.

I was listening to him, I can’t help but admire his serious face while telling me this, I didn’t had things that complicated Jessica just asked me and I said ‘yes’ like I had being gay all my life….

-So I was like really close with Donghae and I never thought we could end like this you know? Because we had girlfriends, well Donghae was chasing Jessica. But I’m from a Christian family, I mean really religious one. What do you think they would say? Something like ‘Congratulations son! Marry that man and just have thousands of kids’….I don’t think so. My father always say something like ‘how disgusting! They should burn in hell’ every time he sees a gay couple or ask me something like ‘do you have any gay friends? Because If you do I don’t want you to be around them, they may spread that virus to you and obviously we don’t want that right?’ Can you believe that? There are people that still think that there is some kind of virus ha, how stupid. I don’t think I will tell my family about this, I will live with my boyfriend somewhere else, I know it’s coward but I don’t want to deal with my family yet.

 

-Wow Siwon, I admire you...

-Well, thanks.

He smiles at me and I can’t deny that he has one of the cutest smile I had ever seen.

-Hey Wonnie!

We turned and see Donghae and Sica walking to our table.

-Hey Hae! Everything is okay?

-Yeah! We really had fun, right Jessica?

-Oh, yeah! We took a lot of pictures!

-Is that so? I’m glad you guys had fun.

I said and Jessica sat on my lap.

I saw she was carrying some bags so I asked her about them.

-Sica, what did you bought?

-I can’t tell you!

-Huh? Why not?

I said while pouting, I know she can’t resist me, after all she said she fell for me because of my cuteness.

-Oh please don’t do that, I’ll tell you later okay?

-Okay

I sigh in defeat.

-So…. want to walk around the mall before leaving?

-Yeah, why not.

 While walking I can’t stop thinking about what Siwon told me before, he is right… gay people don’t have things easy, not yet.

I had things really easy, I don’t live with a family against gay relationships, I think they just don’t care and my girlfriend’s mother is totally okay with it, she is even pushing me to her daughter. So far people haven’t do anything bad to us.

-Yul?

-Yeah?

-What are you thinking about?

-Mmmm what are you asking?

-You seem to be spacing out, that’s why.

-It’s nothing, I was thinking about us.

-Oh, I see

 

-Hey guys!

We turned to see Donghae that was calling us

-Yes?

Jessica asked

-Are you guys hungry?

-Now that you mention food, I think yes, we are hungry.

-Great, Wonnie told me about a restaurant near here, want to go?

-I’ll pay don’t worry.

Siwon said.

-Well, thanks….

 

Siwon drove us to the restaurant; it was a nice one called ‘Thai gardens’

We went inside and a woman walked to us

-Party for 4 please

Siwon said

-Sure, follow me please.

We walked to the back patio, It was really beautiful; breath-taking place….

We ordered our drinks and talk about random stuff

-OMG GUYS!

That voice….

-Hey Tiffany, Hi Taeyeon!

-Hi guys! We just came here! Can we join you?

-Yeah sure.

They take sit next to siwon and donghae; The first person was Yuri and Jessica was in front of her, then siwon was next to Yuri and Donghae next to Jessica so now all the ‘boys’ were in one side and the ‘girlfriends’ were in the other side.

-We never though that we were going to find you guys in here!

Said Taeyeon

-Well, we were having a double date with the guys

-Oh really? Same here.

-What? You guys are together? Finally?

-Yes, finally.

Said Taeyeon while looking at Tiffany’s eyes and smile

-I’m glad you guys are together!

Said Donghae using his infamous gay voice.

-I’ll call the waiter so you can order your drinks, ok?

Siwon asked

-Yes, thanks.

After ordering the beverages and some appetizers the talked about they relationships but more about Tiffany and Taeyeon. Jessica was happy because Tiffany found someone and It didn’t take her long as she expected. They ended up talking about other people and they started playing a game ‘guess who is gay’ They said a name and the everybody had to say if he/she was gay or not.

-Krystal!

Taeyeon asked

-Ummm that girl younger than us?

(Krystal is not Jessicas sister)

-Yes,so…..1,2,3

-Yes!

-Yes!

-Yeah!

-No!

-Yes!

-So it’s a Yes, and who do you think is her crush?

-Amber Liu!

Everybody said in union.

-Tssk I don’t know why do lesbians fall in love with tomboys!

Tiffany said

-And why is that?

Everybody asked

-Well, you see… we are lesbians because we are attracted to women right?

-Yes….

Jessica and Yuri said

-So I really don’t know why do lesbians fall in love with someone that looks like a man! And… Do they consider themselves as ‘lesbians’? This is really confuse!

-Yeah, I think you are right!

Donghae said

-Well I’m not so sure, I’ll ask a tomboy sometime

I said.

-Yeah, and when you know the answer you better tell all of us

-Of course!

 

We were all having a nice time, the food was excellent, the place was beautiful but the most important thing was that the company was just perfect.

All my friends sitting next to me… laughing and talking about some random stuff.

-Excuse me! The check please

Siwon asked the waiter

-Here Mr.

-Are you going to pay all of this!?

Taeyeon said

-Yes, and I want something from all you

-What?

-I want to conserve this friendship and besides I don’t pay this card, my father’s company does so don’t worry, ok?

-Thanks Siwon.

Jessica and I said

-Your very welcome ladies

-My Wonnie is the best right!!?

-Yeah, you are a real gentleman Siwon.

Tiffany said

-Thank you.

-Now lets go?

-Yeah…

We went out of the restaurant and Siwon asked us if we need he to take us home, Jessica and I said no because we wanted to walk and Jessica’s house wasn’t that far from here so we said goodbye to all of them and thank again for the food and all that. Taeyeon and Tiffany went home with Donghae and Siwon.

-Enjoy the day Sica?

-Yes! It was excellent because I was with you and I really had fun with all of them!

-Yeah, you are right… Could you give me a copy of the photo of all of us at the restaurant?

-Sure! It’s a nice photo right?

I was carrying Jessica’s shopping bags so she won’t get tired, I know she gets tired easily.

-Jessica?

-Mmmm….

-You never told me what’s on the bag.

-Oh kekke I won’t tell you yet!

-Wae!? *pout*

She stopped walking and giggle

-Yah! Don’t make fun of me!

-It’s just that you are very cute!

-I know that!

-Want to take a pic?

-What for?

-Because today was awesome and I want to have a picture of the two of us!

-Okay

CLICK

-Nice photo!

I said

-You look funny!

-You too!

 

We keep walking until we reached a park to take a short rest in one of the benches in there.

-Jessica can I ask you something?

-Yes, sure. What is it?

I made a short pause because I don’t know what her answer would be. I just want to see her expression

-So?...

She asked impatient

-How do two girls have ?

I looked at her and she was totally red!

After a while she calmed down and said:

-Want to give it a try?

 

FIN

 


Sorry for the lame end guys!

I wanted to end this because I don't have enought time, I know I'm on vacations but my father asked me to take driving lessons so yeah... and besides, I want to start with 'Sica is a gumiho' wait for it!

And thanks for supporting this boring fic to the end!

love you guys!