Never!!!!

I'm not giving her back...Never..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun was sitting on the chair inside the meeting room while thinking how to make Sungmin went out with him or in the other  word date.

 

“What should I do??”

 

He said while ruffling his hair.

 

“I totally forgot what she like.Aigoo~~Am I already old?”

 

He took a deep breath.He grab his phone on the table and started dialing the numbers.

 

“Yeobseyo?”

 

A woman picked up.

 

“Ah noona,I want to ask you something.”

 

“What is it and please hurry up because I have many things to do here.”

 

“You are a girl right?”

 

Kyuhyun asked.The girl frowned.

 

“Yah,Cho Kyuhyun!of course I am.So why did you call me noona if im not a girl?!”

 

She took a deep breath after shouting to Kyuhyun.

 

“I just want to ask what do you want from your boyfriend?”
 

She thinked for a while.

 

“I don’t know but I like it when he gives me red roses because it is romantic.”

 

She giggle happily.Kyuhyun smiled a bit.

 

“Thanks.I have to hang up now.My meeting is about to start.”

 

“Arasso.”

 

Kyuhyun hang up and quickly returned his handphone inside his pocket as Yesung entered the room.

 

“Nice to meet you Mr.Kim.”

 

Kyuhyun greeted Yesung happily.They shook their hand.

 

“Me too. Mr.Cho.”

 

“So,lets start now?”

 

Kyuhyun asked Yesung nodded and have a sit.

 

 

After the meeting~~

 

Kyuhyun was about to went out from the room when Yesung called him.

 

“Mr.Cho..”

 

“hmm?~~”

 

“I just want to remind you something.”

 

Kyuhyun walked toward Yesung.

 

“What is it??”

 

“I don’t want you to meet Sungmin when im not here in Seoul.”

 

Kyuhyun smirked.

 

“Why?”

 

“I just don’t want you to get close with her.Thats all.”

 

Kyuhyun walked closer.

 

“What if I don’t want?”

 

Yesung bit his lips controlling his anger toward Kyuhyun.He sighed and raised his hand.

 

“So you’ll got a new make up on your so-called handsome face.Arasso?Im going.Sorry for making you late for your next meeting.Mr.Cho.”

 

Yesung waved his hand before went out from the meeting room.Leaving Kyuhyun alone there.

 

“You’ll never can do that Yesung shi.”

 

Kyuhyun bit his lips because of anger.He get his things and went out from the room.

 

 

 

 

Yesung arrived at home at 8:00 pm.He walked in the living room and put his bag on the sofa before lying on it.Sungmin went inside the living room as she heard the front door opened.

 

“How’s work,darling?”

 

Sungmin sat beside Yesung and holded his hand.

 

“Like usual.”

 

“Minnie..”

 

Yesung sat on the sofa and looked at his wife.

 

“What is it darling?”

 

“I just want to tell you not to go out with Kyuhyun when im not at home  this Saturday and Sunday?

 

Sungmin stared at him confusedly.

 

“I don’t want you to flirt around when Im going to Busan because I have a meeting there.Just stay at house okay?Just spend your time with Honey Deullie.”

 

Sungmin smiled at him and holded his face between her hands.

 

“Darling,im not flirting with him.We’re just friend.”

 

Yesung pouted.

 

“Minnie please listen to me.Just don’t meet him,arasso.I hate it when you’re with him.”

 

“You’re jealous.”

 

“Of course I am because im your husband.Please Minnie..”

 

Yesung flashed his puppy eyes to Sungmin.Working on his aegyo.

 

“Arasso and don’t do that.Its ugly you know?Its only fit me and Deullie.”

 

“Promise baby?”

 

Sungmin nodded.

 

“Now,lets have our dinner now.Im not yet eating because of waiting for you.”

 

“Okay.But,give me 30 minutes to prepare myself.”

 

“Just take your time.”

 

Yesung stood from the sofa and walked upstairs to their room.

 

 

 

 

Sungmin was sitting on the bed beside Her husband while checking his temperature.

 

“Honey,just stay at home okay?I told you not to play with rain yesterday.Look what happen to you.”

 

Yesung sat on the bed and looked at his wife.

 

“Baby,im okay.Its just a simple fe-“

 

Yesung cant finished his words as he sneezed.

 

“You told its just a simple fever but your temperature is 39 degree.Just now you’re sneezing and you said that okay?Just stay at home okay.I don’t want you to go to work today because you’re sick.”

 

“Arasso.”

 

Sungmin smiled and pat his head.

 

“Good boy.Now,wait for me okay?I want to take your breakfast.Just stay here and don’t go anywhere.”

 

Yesung nodded.

 

“Please hurry up.I want you by my side.”

 

“You are so sweet although you are sick.”

 

“Whatever.I already hungry now.You have to feed me.”

 

Sungmin stand up and walked to the door.

 

“Honey,what do you want for lunch?”

 

“I eat anything you cook.”

 

“Arasso.”

 

Sungmin close the door and went to the kitchen.Yesung get a magazine on a table near the bed and read it happily while waiting for Sungmin  bring his food to their room.

 

“I love her so much.Im very lucky to have a girl like her.She’s so kind and beautiful.”

 

He get a picture of Sungmin and him during their first date.He kissed the picture.

 

"She can be naughty sometimes.”

 

Yesung smile to the picture.Sungmin enter the room slowly as she heard Yesung talking.She saw him holding the picture.She smile and watch him talking to the pisture.

 

“Baby,you don’t have to worry about me because im not a baby anymore.I can take care of myself.Dont stress yourself,arasso?I love you so much.Eat properly.I don’t care if you grow big like a bear.I like it because you’ll be my teddy bear and I can hug you anytime ia want.”

 

Sungmin giggled happily.She walked slowly and put the tray on a table and hugged Yesung from his back.

 “I love you to honey and I’ll eat properly after this.”

 

Sungmin kissed his cheek.

 

“You heard me?”

 

Sungmin nodded.

 

“Everything.”

 

Sungmin hugged him.

 

“Am I big enough to be your teddy bear?”

 

Yesung shook his head.

 

“Nope.You have to eat more because you’re too thin like a stick”

 

Sungmin let go of him and pout

 

“I hate you.”

 

She turned her head away and crossed her arm on her chest.

 

“Baby,im just kidding.”

 

“Me too.”

 

Sungmin kissed him.

 

“I love you so much”

 

“Me too.Now,feed me.Mommy im hungry.”

 

Yesung said like a kid.

 

“Arasso.”

 

Sungmin took the tray and place it on her lap

 

“Open your mouth baby.”

 

Yesung obey his wife and open it.

 

“Its it delicious?”

 

Yesung nodded happily while chewing the food.

 

“I love it.Give me more.”

 

Sungmin smiled and feed him more.The door bell was ringing.

 

“We have visitor today.”

 

“Aish!!Why now?”

 

Yesung said and pout.

 

“if its your friend just tell them that im sick and you have to take care of me and cant go out.”

 

“Okay.”

 

Nanny ahjumma went to their room.

 

“Excuse me young lady.Your friend is here.”

 

“Arasso.Honey,wait for a while okay.”

 

“Aish!I hate ‘her’ so much.”

 

Sungmin get up and went downstairs.Yesung wait for her for a long time.

 

“What are they doing?”

 

Yesung get up and walked downstairs.His eyes widened when he saw ‘her’.

 

“What are you doing here,Cho Kyuhyun??!!!You don’t have your own house?”

 

“Hi,Kim Jongwoon.I just want to MEET Sungmin.”

 

Kyuhyun hand her a bouquet of red roses.

 

“Its so beautiful like you Sungmin.”

 

Sungmion blushed and took it.

 

“Yah!!I told you not to meet here right?

 

“But,she’s my ex girlfriend.”

 

“Just ex.She’s now my wife and you cant take her away from me.”

 

Kyuhyun smirked.

 

“What if I can?”

 

 

 

A/N:Hi!!!!!!!!I miss you my readers..Sorry for the late update.Actually I already finished half of this chapter on my father’s school’s computer.But the computer ws sent back to the school and I have to type all of them back.Im so sorry for making you wait.