Surprise!!

I'm not giving her back...Never..

 

 

Yesung went into his room.

He saw Sungmin sitting on their bed,waiting for him to came.Yesung walked to her.

"Sungie..."

Sungmin called him.Yesung stood infront of her.

"Why did you do this to me?Do you think i'm boring?You dont like me anymore?"

Sungmin shook her head.

"Aniyo...I love you.Really."

"THEN WHAT DID YOU DO ON HIS FREAKING LAPS??!"

Yesung shouted at her.Sungmin felt want to cry already.

"I was about to walk to the door when i heard your car parked outside the house.I felt dizzy and wanted to throw up.Then I end up on his laps."

"Do you think i'll trust you?Minnie,tell me."

Sungmin hugegd him.

"I'm not lying.Please trust me"

Yesung pushed her away.

"Minnie,do you do this to make me divorce with you then you can go back to Kyuhyun huh?"

Sungmin stood up from the floor as she fell after pushed by her husband.She started to fell dizzy and her stomach was in pain now.

"A..Aniyo,I love yo--"

She fell once again on the floor.

"Minnie?Min?Babe?"

He called Sungmin.But she didnt move.He sat down and put her head on his laps.He patted her cheek a few times.He felt worried and quickly carried her to his car.He told the driver to drive to the near by hospital.

"I hope your okay."

He said and peck her forehead.

 

 

 

Yesung walked in front of the emergency room.He waited there already 30 minutes there.Finally after 30 minutes,the doctor,Ms.Jung came out with a smile on her face.

'WHATS WRONG WITH THAT SMILE!!'

He mentaly shouted as he saw the smile.

"Congratulation Mr.Kim.Your wife is pregnant."

She announced happily and giggle when she saw Yesung mouthed hang opened.

"Are you freakin' serious?"

he asked.Dr.Jung nodded her head.

"Yes.1 week already."

'We did it a week before i got a fever.So early.'

"Can I see her now?"

Dr.Jung smiled and let him in.He thanks her and walked to the bed where Sungmin was lying.He sat at the chair beside the bed.Yesung hold her hand and kissed it.

"i'm sorry for getting mad at you just now.I just cant control my feeling.I'm so jealous.I'm really sorry."

He kissed her forehead.Sungmin moved a bit.She slowly opened her eyes.

"Sungie.."

Sungmin called her husband.

"Yes,Babe?"

"What happened?"

Yesung was about to tell that she was pregnant but he want to make a surprise for her.

"You fainted just now.Min,I'm really sorry about what happened at home just now."

Sungmin smiled at him.

"Its okay.I didnt even mind it.When i can go out from here.I dont want to stay here any longer.I hate Hospital."

"Arasso.I'll talk to your doctor.Wait for me okay?"

Sungmin nodded.Yesung stood up and walked outside the room.

 

 

Yesung was sitting inside his office.He took out his phone and called his P.A.

"Ms.Choi,Please prepare a hall for a surprise party.The party will be held next week so please hurry up."

"Arasso.Anything else?"

"Invited my and Minnie's family and close friends there."

"Arasso,I'll try my best."

yesung hung up then smile to himself.

"They'll know that our second child is coming Baby Min."

 

 

A/N:Short update for you dear readers~Hope you like it even it is short.Sorry i cant update early because i'm busy with school.Yesterday I just came back from a vacation with my teachers and friends.Playing at the beach,swimming in the pool and many.BTW,thanks to who subcribe my ff.Saranghae <3