New Character

I'm not giving her back...Never..

When Sungmin woke up,she realized that she was in her and Yesung’s room.She slowly got up from the bed and look around to find Yesung in the room.

 

“How did I get here?Last night I went to the guest room and slept with Sandeul.Did I sleep walk or something?”

 

Sungmin whispere.Someone opened the room door and went inside.Yesung walked toward Sungmin and sat on the bed..He holded her hands but she pull away.

 

“What do you want?”

 

Sungmin asked coldly.She still mad at him for slapping her last night.Yesung sighed.

 

“Baby,please don’t be like this.I know you’re mad at me for slapping you last night and I’m very sorry.Please forgive me.You know that I love you so much right?Minnie..”

 

Yesung hugged her.Sungmin push him away but she cant because Yesung hugged her really tight.He kissed her head and whisper..

 

“Minnie,I’m sorry.Don’t mad at me anymore.”

 

Yesung said still hugging her.Sungmin hugged him back.

 

“Im sorry.I’m not flirting with other woman.She is actually my business partner.She  is the one  who is a flirt not me.She put her lipstick on my collar on purpose. She even told me to call her Jiyeon and not in a formal way.”

 

Yesung leaned their forehead together.

 

“are you going to forgive me now??”

 

“Let me think first.”

 

Sungmin told him making him pouted.

 

“Minnie~”

 

Sungmin smiled at the cute Yesung.She kissed his cheek.

 

“Okay.You’re forgiven.”

 

Yesung kissed her and smiled.

 

“Thanks Minnie.Here eat.I cooked this for you.”

 

Yesung place a tray that he brought from downstairs for her.It had a bowl of porridge and a cup of hot milk.

 

“Thanks hubby.”

 

Sungmin kissed his cheek again.

 

“Its okay.I’ll feed you,nae?”

 

Sungmin nodded and let Yesung feed her happily

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun was working in his office when his phone rang…

 

“Yobseyo?”

 

He answered.

 

“Kyu..”

 

Sooyoung called him with a disappointed voice.

 

“Whats wrong noona?”

 

“They didn’t fighting.I heard Mr.Kim was talking to the phone.He was talking to Minnie.”

 

Kyuhyun clenched his fist.

 

“How did you know?”

 

He asked with a cold tone.

 

“I heard he said Minnie baby.”

 

Kyuhyun messed his hair.

 

“Arasso.Thanks for the information.”

 

He said.Sooyoung hummed in respond and hung up.

 

“Aish!How can they didn’t fight at all.”

 

Kyuhyun thought for awhile.He smirk when he got an idea.

 

“I hope  this will make them fight really bad until divorce.

 

 

 

Knock knock~Someone knocked Yesung’s room door.Jiyeon came in.

 

“Good evening,Mr Kim.”

 

Jiyeon said to Yesung.She walked toward Yesung desk and sat on it.

 

“Good evening Mrs Park and excuse me.Can you please don’t sit on my desk.?”

 

Yesung told her with irritated face.

 

“Okay but where should I sit?”

 

She asked as she got off the desk.She walked beside Yesung.

 

“..On your lap?”

 

She whispered seductively to Yesung’s ear.She wrapped her arm around his neck after she turn Yesung chair,facing her.She was sitting on his lap.She lean closer and pressed her lips on Yesung’s lip.Yesung quickly pushed her away.

 

“If you want to win about the 10 billion contract,you shouldn’t do that.”

 

She said and walked outside the room.

 

“She’s really crazy.She’s going to have a divorce if her husband know about this and I’m dead if he know.”

 

He said to himself and started packing to go home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Once Yesung arrived at his house he found there was someone came to his house.He thought that Kyuhyun was there.He went inside his house and found his wife sitting on a man lap with her arms wrapped around the man’s neck..Yesung eyes widened.

 

“Park Chanyeol!!”

 

 

(He is Chanyeol from EXO)

 

Yesung shouted and walked at Sungmin and Chanyeol direction.He pulled Sungmin away from Chanyeol’s lap.

 

“Sungie….”

 

“Go to my room!”

 

Yesung ordered.

 

“But..”

 

“KIM SUNGMIN JUST GO!!”

 

Yesung raised his voice.Sungmin quickly went to her room.

 

“Good evening Mr Kim.”

 

Chanyeol greeted him happily earning a punch from Yesung.

 

“How my evening be good if you flirting with my wife.Dont you know that your onw wife was flirting with other man??!!”

 

Chanyeol stood up.

 

“First I’m not flirting with your wife and second I don’t care about my wife.”

 

Yesung smirked.

 

“So this is why she came to my office .Flirting with man because her husband didn’t care about her!!”

 

Yesung scold him.

 

“Mr Kim,I think I can sign the contract if you divorce  with your wife.”

 

Chanyeol said calmly.Yesung was really angry.He grabbed Chanyeol’s collar and punch his face many times.

 

“If you don’t want me to destroy your pretty face get your away from my wife.I don’t care about the contract.I’ll not exchanging my wife for anything else.”

 

He let go of Chanyeol’s collar and push him away.He called the guard to take Chanyeol out of his house.Yesung took a deep breath to calm down.

 

“Now Sungmin.”

 

He said and walked upstairs.

 

 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

☻NOTE☻

 

 

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry~For the really late update.I’m busy with school and my other story.*Bow* I’ll update quickly after this *maybe* because……………EXAM ENDED!!!!I have to waited for the result to come.