Yunho

Red

 

Red.

 

Red is the colour of Jaejoong’s lips. Contrasted against his ivory skin and ebony hair. Like Snow White.

 

Yunho watches from across the table as Jaejoong rambles on about some delusional female classmate who thinks she is his girlfriend, lips barely parting as he speaks; yet somehow Yunho hears his words crystal clear. Yoochun interrupts him with a crude joke, which results in roars of laughter from Junsu and Changmin while Jaejoong blushes and lifts a hand to cover his mouth.

 

A clap on the back draws Yunho back to reality, away from fantasies of true love and untroubled days with said true love.

 

Lunch is over.

 

As the group of five young men split up for class, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin heading for Psychology while Jaejoong and Yunho make their way to Economics. Jaejoong and Yunho engage in mindless chatter as they walk to the lecture hall, shoulders barely touching as they squeeze past other students in the too-narrow hallways.

 

Suddenly, Yunho is pushed into an empty classroom and lips are pressed against his urgently, hungrily.

 

Red lips.

 

Jaejoong’s lips.

 

Yunho closes his eyes when the shock wears off and shudders as Jaejoong kisses down his jawline.

 

Running his fingers through Jaejoong’s silky dark hair, he kisses back with equal hunger and feels the slight but sharp pain of teeth on skin when he voices his concerns about being late for class.

 

Aren’t I more important, Yunnie?

 

All Yunho sees are large innocent doe-eyes and red pouty lips and perfect, perfect soft skin and with a groan, he pulls Jaejoong closer to himself, eliminating any and all space that was between them before, completely uncaring of the fact that they had an assignment due today which they would definitely be failing seeing as how they were skipping class.

 

Because Jaejoong is more important.