I'm Sorry (yes its a chapter not a A/N)

A Love Story? Is It Really Like One Though?

Donghae POV

I called my umma after school asking if i can got to leeteuk unnie's house.

"Arasso just come before 8." she said 

"Neh." i said as i hung up and walked around the front looking for Leeteuk. When i found her i saw her talking to Eunhyuk. I just stood frozen, until she found me.

" Hae come here!!" she said gesturing for me to go to them. I put on a smile and walked towards them

"My mom said I can go as long as I get home before 8." i said to her

"Oh ok." 

"Hi Eunhyuk!" i said smiling

"Hey." he said 

"Oh Kangin is here kaja!" she said as she grabbed her bag and ran (skipped?) to a yellow hummer.

"Damn that's a nice car." i mutterd walking towards it.

"You should see his house it's like a freakin mansion." he said walking with me.

"Mansion? I thought that raccoon lived in a bush." i said than eunhyuk started laughing. When we got to the car it got quiet (well except for me and Eunhyuk giggling)

Leeteuk unnie turned around from the passanger seat and gave me a 'what-the-' look.

Me and Eunhyuk just kept laughing until Kangin the radio. The song that was playing was 'Clarity' by Zedd (one of my favorite songs). The lyrics made me feel a bit like how i used to when I started hate-loving Eunhyuk. It turned silent so I looked around at nothing in paritcular, then I met Eunhyuk's eyes. He took out his phone and started typing as I watched him.

He put 'We need to talk' on his notes (iphone app) and I just nodded. The rest of the car ride was in silence.

*5 mins later*

We arrived at Leeteuk's apartment (she lives alone but Kangin goes there all the time) a couple minutes later.

When we got out of the car me and Eunhyuk followed behind the couple who were holding hands leading the way.

"Oh! You two have never seen my apartment right?"asked Leeteuk as she stopped infront of a baby blue door 

We both just nodded. When she opened the door I was amazed by how bright it was. Everything was white, litterally. Her couch, table, chairs, doors, carpet, and even the kitchen!

"Damn, its so bright in here." said Eunhyuk covering his eyes from the brightness. I took off my shoes and stepped into the living room and sat down,same with Eunhyuk.

"Do you guys want something to eat or drink?" asked Leeteuk as she put her bag down.

"Strawberry milk?" asked Eunhyuk with hopeful eyes

"Sure." she said

"Chocolate milk?" I asked 

"Ok!" she said as she walked into the kitchen with Kangin following her like a lost puppy. That left me and Eunhyuk alone in the living room with an awkward silence.

"So, what did you wanna talk about?" i asked getting up and looking around because right now I just cant face him.

"Donghae." he said seriously

"Yeah?" i replied nervously trying to look busy while looking out the window.

"Can you just look at me for a second?" he asked. I hesitantly turned around to face him. His red hair a bit messy and his eyes looking nervous.

"Ok! Sheesh!" i said as i took a seat beside him.

"Donghae," he said but hesitated "I'm sorry." he said lowering his head not letting me meet his eyes.

"Wh-wh-what? Why?" I asked confused. Then he said something that I never thought I would ever hear from him.

 

"Look, I'm sorry for whatever I did to you over the break. I didn't mean to hurt you in any way. I'm sorry, for whatever I did. Can you please forgive me?Can we act like we used to?" he said.I just sat there processing all of what was happening, but the only thing I thought of was what should I do now?

"Eunhyuk." i said as he looked up at me with, well I can't seem to tell what his eyes are telling me.

"Yes?" he asked hesitantly. Well, I better prepare to talk alot because whenever I'm in a odd/awkward ish situation or a problem has arised I tend to let myself go.

"Look, don't be so serious! You did hurt me but, I was able to learn from that. You should know by now that I have never regret anything after it's been said or done." I said catching my breath "But you did hurt me pretty badly. So badly that I used someone to distract myself. I won't accept your apology, because there is nothing you should apologize for. What happened between us is history and I'd rather keep it there than reading it like a book. Keep the past where it is and just look anywhere but there." I said looking at him straight in the eye.

"So you forgive me?" he asked. I just rolled my eyes and playfully hit him on the head.

"Pabo! Did you seriously not listen to all I said just now?I said you have nothing to apologize for!" I said a bit pissed for his lack of hearing.

"OK! OK! I have nothing to apologize for! Can you stop hitting me?!" he half yelled as I kept on attacking him.