St. Teresa

Student Of The Year

 

Shindong : I never thought I would see this day. Unbelievable that this is the same Lee Soo Man who used to sing brightly every morning ‘Good Morning my dear Boy and Girls’. God, what days were they?

Luna : if only those days could come back. I would’ve changed so much. What I said, what I did.

Jessica : I have no regrets, I wanted to be the head cheerleader of the school and I did. But, there is one thing. I hoped something happened between me and Jongin.

Jonghyun : speaking of Jongin, I was his biggest fan and I mistook my fandom for him as friendhsip, but Jongin only had one friend, Kris. Anyways, Kim Jongin nickname Kai, the youngest son of the biggest Business Tycoon Kim Joon Seuk. He had taken an admission in St. Teresa but wanted the degree of a rockstar and later it became clear that with all that happened, from his father’s will he was going to get just a guitar.

Luna :I hated Kai,  I have no idea what my bestfriend was doing with him all these years.

Jonghyun : aah~ Krystal

Luna : behave yourself, Krystal Jung, she is the only daughter of her mother and the fifth daughter of her father. St. Teresa’s prettiest girl~ She was also a daughter of a businessmen, hobby? Shopping. She shopped for everything. Unfortunately no designer made anything named “Love’ other wise she would’ve brought the whole counter.

 

 

10 years ago :

In a party at Krystal’s house :

Mrs. Jung : Krystal! Where were you?!

Krystal : went shopping ma…

Luna : Krystal!

Krystal : see you later mom..Hey Luna! Have you seen Kai?

Luna : yup, your boyfriend is right over there.

As Krystal shifted her gaze towards the direction that Luna was pointing at, she saw her very own boyfriend hugging and talking with none other than Jessica. Anger grew inside her as she marched towards them.

Jessica : umm there is someone for you.

Kai : oh hey Krystal!

Krystal : whatever, hey Jessica, you know that the stain of a wine can never be washed off?

Jessica : um thank you for this washing machine tip but I don’t need it

Krystal : heheh oh you will

Saying that Krystal splattered her glass of wine right at Jessica.

Jessica : OMG!! Napkin somebody please!~

Pleased with herself, Krystal left and Kai followed her too

Kai : Krystal! What are you doing?

Krystal : Kai if you don’t leave you acts this time..I will leave you

Kai : you know you sound ier while giving warnings

Krystal : I mean it Kai, see you at school

And she marched off again.

 

 

St. Teresa High School Of Gangnam. Students short form, St. T’s. Korea’s premier academic institution. In every top academics and activities of the world, St. T’s were always topping the lists. It was not a normal school, it was itws own world. 

 Shindong : and in that own world, the most different item was Principal Lee Soo Man, St. Teresa’s most dynamic Principal.

He would often talk to his plant that he grew outside his house like this “Aww! Look at you all grown up.. He would kiss a few leaves and wish ‘Good Morning’ to all the branches while watering it every morning.

Lee Soo Man talking to Monggu (his plant) :

But he sure was scary at times, if things would get out of control he would scream on the top of his lungs which would scream every bit of our body.

Angry Lee Soo Man :

But there was only one person he was scared of, his mother. Not because she was strict but because she would force him to lose weight.

Lee Soo Man with his mom exrcising :

Ryeowook : Like Shindong hyung said, it was a very hi-fi school and under Principal Lee Soo Man it was divided into two. The rich brats and the nerds. The rich brats would get the admission by paying notes but the ners got the admission by learning the notes.

Jonghyun : and then entered, Kris Wu, who got the rates of the rich brats to the ground and increased the rates of the nerds.

 

 

 

~ Author's Note ~

Okay second chapter for you all~

Hope you enjoyed it, Whos excited for Kris??!

Thanks for subscribing~